Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband (9267 Views)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Chubhie: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ask the pastor since he is half human and half spirit to tell you who your real husband is in great details so you jeje go and met him.

Just see such prophecy as entertainment. Truth is we are all magical beings and have equal rights to see through The veils once we are pure and grounded.

If you can't find answers logically ask to be inspired metaphysically.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Dats y I lyk myself, no pastor or imam or ifa, can change my mind wen its made up,how can a fellow human being lyk Me con dey tell me say person wey I wan marry no b d ryt person, God go punish u dat day, I just hate pastors I swear, nd its always females dat suffer all dese prophecies,no wonder females are more in churches worldwide Dan males, males are thinkers so its hard for a fellow man to deceive dem,females are very gullible, I don warn my daughters already, if dey eva mention say mummy I met a pastor, dat day dem go hear am, useless lots deceiving d gullible ones since 1600

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by IamSassy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
There are so many false prophets around now (i am not saying your pastor is a false prophet). So, instead of disturbing yourself cos of what your pastor said, go down on your kneels and pray to your God to speak to you. There is no body God cannot speak to. Hear from God directly.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by shangodele(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
did u knw d source of his annointing? Is ur Pastor married? D solution is dis pray 2 God 2 avert all evil cuming ur way after d marriage nd serve God with all ur heart.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by bestidafa(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
orogodoganyin:

one of the few points on my mind.
she aint evn thinkin abt d guy

Exactly! And that's bad
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by mikedimeji(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
The same set of people commenting here are the ones that will crucify u if anything goes wrong in the marriage, u will hear things like when the pastor said this why didn't u act in line and pray about it. I'm sure some people here will remember the case of Samson and Delilah.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by itsloba: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pastors and visions....
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by mrssho: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Madam pray about it and ask God to guide you. Pray without any idle in your heart and watch God move
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Mpeka(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
My friend, God is no respecter of person. Get a genuine relationship with God, and ask Him about your life. He will not fail to tell you the truth and confirm it in the Bible.
These days, I am very, very scared of Pastors and so called men and women of God.
There is possibility that God spoke to him, but why did God not informed him before you fix the date of marriage? God is not an author of confusion.
It is also within the realm of possibility that he had arrange another man to come for you after dismissing the current one.
"Shine your eyes" and "pray harder". Go into prayer and fasting because war is ahead of you.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Most of these pastors are fake. Many of them have mental illness. Some of them are just giving revelations so they can make money off their parishioners. Be wise and pray. Ask God to reveal any problems to you.
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by christozee43(m): 12:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Well, just do your mind and intense tells u. May God bless � and help u
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by airminem(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
smiley i contribute my share to the slap. Add two.
refreshrate:

Please add one hot one on my behalf join.
Pastor that if you go to his house and knock on the door will ask "who is that?" is telling you he has seen into the future.

Someone should add this to that thread about why ladies will never get married.

If the pastor can swear with his children's heads that he doesn't have misunderstandings sometimes with his wife you can go ahead and listen to him.

I can't even believe such things still hold sway second half of 2015 fa.

OP come which school you go sef?
I also can even belieue such things were ever happened cheesy
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Femi120009: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
I am dating a lady we met for short time she got pregnant for me after 8month of pregnancy I find out my girlfriend use to be dating different man and my pastor warn me to leave her shes not good for me but shes still pregnant about to deliver her baby what do I do .do I leave her cos the pastor said she wont be satisfied with anything I do for her and shes kind like a trap I fall into
People please enlighten me on what to do so I dont regret my actions later [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband by Jesterfly: 2:14am On Mar 18, 2021
Femi120009:
I am dating a lady we met for short time she got pregnant for me after 8month of pregnancy I find out my girlfriend use to be dating different man and my pastor warn me to leave her shes not good for me but shes still pregnant about to deliver her baby what do I do .do I leave her cos the pastor said she wont be satisfied with anything I do for her and shes kind like a trap I fall into
People please enlighten me on what to do so I dont regret my actions later [color=#990000][/color]
Create a new thread for your topic to get more audience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / For The Ladies: Moving Out Of Your Parent's House, Yay Or Nay? / Why Are My Friends In Nigeria Always Asking Me For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.