Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68981 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
xtian to Muslim is like 1 in 100000. meanwhile Islam to xtian converts is rising so bad that Muslim leaders are afraid of Islam going into extinction. which is why there s death sentence for anyone who converts to Christianity.

Until you can give me one tangible proof of Allah's sovereignty or power or existence, then Islam to me remains fiction.

bye!
My sister don't mind them joor,religion without direction.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by matoyeh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
dustydee:
Wow! Miracles still happen.
smiley smiley smiley smiley yes.. miracle still happen oooo..
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by matoyeh(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nsilordgmail:
. U this modern Thomas!

dont mind them jare!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
FOOL.

SHUP UP!!! didn't you just hear about the people who knew for years as a sane man and even years later after he got mad! and some even said Hus mother ran mad also.

You have been blinded to originality that you only see fake

Your dumb statement just confirmed how st*upid some people are even when told the truth! As I said earlier, most Nigerians lack rational thought, which includes you!

The scammer could have easily planted some his dumb followers there to misinform the gathered crowd with fake stories about the "mad man". It's a part of the scam!

You're the one who's blinded to "originality" and reality because you're too dumb and st*upid to think rationally! Remove your head from you dirty as*s for once!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Esiri111(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
I myself have witnessed miracle, A woman healed of hunch back , I saw her Live, I almost cried, yes cried.
My neighbours broken bone(from an accident I knew about) was back to life after the prayer and in my very presence he was walking again( I know him very well)
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by trapQ: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
fvcking retard. you lack a chromosome.

Go screw yourself.

a lot of people keep saying they knew him and his entire family even before he became mad.

even if Christ comes a second time people like you will keep doubting. YOU NEED. JESUS

bye!

I won't even reply whatever rubbish you have next to say. I don't converse with scums
NobleG1:

Your dumb statement just confirmed how st*upid some people are even when told the truth! As I said earlier, most Nigerians lack rational thought, which includes you!

The scammer could have easily planted some his dumb followers there to misinform the gathered crowd with fake stories about the "mad man". It's a part of the scam!

You're the one who's blinded to "originality" and reality because you're too dumb and st*upid to think rationally! Remove your head from you dirty as*s for once!
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
trapQ:
fvcking retard. you lack a chromosome.

Go screw yourself.

a lot of people keep saying they knew him and his entire family even before he became mad.

even if Christ comes a second time people like you will keep doubting. YOU NEED. JESUS

bye!

I won't even reply whatever rubbish you have next to say. I don't converse with scums

I don't normally respond to scums like you either. But I have to let an id*iot know he's an id*iot.

The people you claimed "said they knew him and his entire family even before he became mad" are working for the scammer, you id*iot!
Religion is a hoax! Read my post here, to be enlightened.
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by donfemo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Someone would have also received healing there if only he/ she was not busy taking pictures. Technology sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.