Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist (858 Views)

List Of Things Lagos Tailor Demands From Apprentices Before Their Freedom (Pic) / List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by ManOfList: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok, i created a thread few days ago about the things we will surely find in ladies wordrobe to which 70% of our ladies confirmed it to be true.
Since no one is unable to counter the thread, I've decided to counter it myself which I'm gonna drop right now.

Here are the list of materials you will surely find in guys wardrobe:

¶ Exterior outfits e.g shirt, trouser, suit etc

¶ Interior wears e.g boxer, singlet etc

¶ Expensive perfumes

¶ Materials like wires, earphones, chargers, game pads etc

¶ Mirror and eye glasses

¶ Sexual magazines and movies

¶ Condoms and Vaselines

By ManOfList cool
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
...And vaselines? Sexual movies and magazines?

I disagree with you on the aforementioned. I am not a saint o! And so are many guyz. But I can assure u many guys don't keep things like these in their wardrobe. Wetin I wan take vaseline and co dey do "for my wardrobe"?
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by ManOfList: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
JEGA01:
...And vaselines? Sexual movies and magazines?

I disagree with you on the aforementioned. I am not a saint o! And so are many guyz. But I can assure u many guys don't keep things like these in their wardrobe. Wetin I wan take vaseline and co dey do "for my wardrobe"?

Lemme ironically believe what you said cool
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManOfList:

Lemme ironically believe what you said cool
you don't have to believe. What u need to know is every guy can't be like you.
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by ManOfList: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
JEGA01:
you don't have to believe. What u need to know is every guy can't be like you.
Jega, you are the chairman of INEC and a well respected man in this forum, you should respect yourself so as not to loose your respect in this E-society. Thank you cool
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by sirthisthickkal: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManOfList:
Ok, i created a thread few days ago about the things we will surely find in ladies wordrobe to which 70% of our ladies confirmed it to be true.
Since no one is unable to counter the thread, I've decided to counter it myself which I'm gonna drop right now.

Here are the list of materials you will surely find in guys wardrobe:

¶ Exterior outfits e.g shirt, trouser, suit etc

¶ Interior wears e.g boxer, singlet etc

¶ Expensive perfumes

¶ Materials like wires, earphones, chargers, game pads etc

¶ Mirror and eye glasses

¶ Sexual magazines and movies

¶ Condoms and Vaselines

By ManOfList cool
What else will you have in a wardrobe except the above, but you know nowadays some guys can be very mysterious and devilish, if you should dig deeper into a wardrobe don't be surprised when you see a red calabash and a human head decorated with bead.
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by ManOfList: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

What else will you have in a wardrobe except the above, but you know nowadays some guys can be very mysterious and devilish, if you should dig deeper into a wardrobe don't be surprised when you see a red calabash and a human head decorated with bead.
Do people still believe in rituals this days? That's weird
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by sirthisthickkal: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManOfList:
Do people still believe in rituals this days? That's weird
Tell me you are not a Nigerian?
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by ManOfList: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Tell me you are not a Nigerian?
Omo yoruba toh sure
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Manoflist by sirthisthickkal: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
ManOfList:
Omo yoruba toh sure
Then you should know better now

(1) (Reply)

It's Not What You Put On But What You Absorb!! / Get Nursing Uniforms In Bulk At Wholesale Prices From Renowned Wholesalers / Nike Shose Shaped Powr Bank--www.manyusb.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.