Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,858 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) (44931 Views)

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) by eazydon(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Whizzcute:

See this guy o, are you sure you ve been to Imo before?

I currently live there.

Imo and especially Owerri boats of some beautiful structures and nice environment, but that pic by the OP is not anywhere in Imo
Re: You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) by Whizzcute(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
eazydon:

I currently live there.

Imo and especially Owerri boats of some beautiful structures and nice environment, but that pic by the OP is not anywhere in Imo

Okay, well en no dey Imo shaa
Re: You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) by dannie007(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2015
That's Minna, Fromm Chachanga road leads to Round about connecting Kpakungun why straight down Bank road linking Mobil. I love this Town.
Re: You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) by sulakishop(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
minna city gate
Re: You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) by MeesterMAN: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Lumpyy:

How much is the kid's tab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) / CaƱada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.