Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones (1871 Views)

Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
President Mohammadu Buhari seems to have made all appointments so for to his northern brothers with the exception of Femi Adesina. Well, that is what it seems like. Secondly, there is a Northen domination already in the House of Rep and Senate - Bukola Saraki (Fulani), Dogara (North), Ndume (North) etc. I can place my bet that the following ministries will be "given" to the North:

- Ministry of Petroleum
-Ministry of Mining and Steel
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of works
- Ministry of Power
- Cheif of Army Staff
-Chief of Defense Staff

I can state with 99% certainty that those ministries will be given to the North. Am I worried? Not at all. Though PMB may want to favor those that are loyal and those he can't trust, he can never ever compromise competence for region.

Finally, the most important thing we must note is that these people he is appointed are all Nigerians first before being Northerners. Let us all embrace competence and give PMB and the people he has appointed a chance!

-CramJones

10 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by gwales: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Carry go baba

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by stepo707: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
its his time.Let him enjoy.One thing i know is hat there is God and God can disgrace him even still being a president

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by solarview(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
7/19.... Ministers to the North shocked ..anyway fear north
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by psucc(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahhhh hahahhhh
Will we cry this all?? 33 days and the southern tears had a form a little stream.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Una neva chi-chon-tin

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by tucky200(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
True talk
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Elbubs(f): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
it is normal for anyone to work with whoever he feels are competent. Gej appointed southerners in most of the above positions. We didn't complain. People should please let PMB work abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Agbaletu: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hope we in the South will not regret this.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by nerodenero: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
For equity and justice, appointments should be spread across all regions. I believe all regions have people of proven integrity that possesses the wherewithal to deliever at Federal level. If PMB continue in this fashion, he isn't different from his predecessors and should pray those he appoints deliver. Failure to do so is suicidal and 2019 isn't far.

When the chips are down, Nigerians voted for PMB and not the North alone, besides, he is the President of Nigeria and not of North alone.

Just my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Crocz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
For the umpteenth time, Bukola Saraki is Yoruba!

And concerning PMB appointment, I don't see anything wrong in appointing those who you trust to run things for, all we should be concerned about is results. Whichever way he chose to achieve that is his cup of shai

It's not like when he appoint my tribeman he'll share his salary with me or something

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Agbaletu: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Crocz:

And concerning PMB appointment, I don't see anything wrong in appointing those who you trust to run things for, all we should be concerned about is results. Whichever way he chose to achieve that is his cup of shai

It's not like when he appoint my tribeman he'll share his salary with me or something

We know that he is Yoruba but the score goes to the North.
It is still a minus to the South.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by ionsman: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Una neva chi-chon-tin
We don chin chon chin.
And the chin we dey chin na CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Shortyy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
wake me up when he's done appointing them

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Brezzybone(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok braza, no frovlem

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yellowbar sold us to d north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by zekki: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
k
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by lomprico(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Elbubs:
it is normal for anyone to work with whoever he feels are competent. Gej appointed southerners in most of the above positions. We didn't complain. People should please let PMB work abeg.
Jonathan picked from all region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by knightsTempler: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Dollyak(f): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
cramjones:
President Mohammadu Buhari seems to have made all appointments so for to his northern brothers with the exception of Femi Adesina. Well, that is what it seems like. Secondly, there is a Northen domination already in the House of Rep and Senate - Bukola Saraki (Fulani), Dogara (North), Ndume (North) etc. I can place my bet that the following ministries will be "given" to the North:

- Ministry of Petroleum
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of works
- Ministry of Power
- Cheif of Army Staff
-Chief of Defense Staff

I can state with 99% certainty that those ministries will be given to the North. Am I worried? Not at all. Though PMB may want to favor those that are loyal and those he can't trust, he can never ever compromise competence for region.

Finally, the most important thing we must note is that these people he is appointed are all Nigerians first before being Northerners. Let us all embrace competence and give PMB and the people he has appointed a chance!

-CramJones
Do you actually believe the bolder part? I don't want to call you naive but..... majority of Nigerian's loyalty is firstly with their tribe/religion then the country. The only exception are the SW people to an extent. Your post contradicts the bolder part anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Deltagiant: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Crocz:

Bukola Saraki is NOT yoruba. Respect the family's affirmed geneology, please. If he is yoruba from what i believe is your reason, then Prof. ibrahim Agboola Gambari should as well be regarded as Yoruba afterall his name is Agboola. Just as the emir of ilorin should as well be regarded as Yoruba cos his name is Kolapo.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by kenny091(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
PDP keep calm and enjoy opposition politics
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by stevecantrell: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
PMB has put federal character on the back seat. That isn't necessarily a bad thing but he will do even better if chose competent people evenly from all 6 geopolitical zones.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Crocz(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Deltagiant:

Bukola Saraki is NOT yoruba. Respect the family's affirmed geneology, please. If he is yoruba from what i believe is your reason, then Prof. ibrahim Agboola Gambari should as well be regarded as Yoruba afterall his name is Agboola. Just as the emir of ilorin should as well be regarded as Yoruba cos his name is Kolapo.
I just have this burning need to reply you. What affirmed family genealogy are you talking about?...who affirmed it?....look my friend, Bukola Saraki is plain Yoruba...he's actually from Osun state, his father Olushola was a migrant to Kwara. At first, he went to Ilorin to learn Islamic knowledge before he decided to stay permanently. He earn his political prowess through his "philanthropy".

I understand how confusing it may look to you but that's the story of most people from Ilorin, they have origins from other places. Forget the awkward names they bear, that some doesn't particularly resonate Yoruba but they are.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Yujin(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2015
cramjones:

- Ministry of Petroleum
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of works
- Ministry of Power
- Cheif of Army Staff
-Chief of Defense Staff

-CramJones
Eyyaaah!!! But Gej an Ijaw made some appointments and simply because Igbos happen to be marginally more than others in the top military positions Yorubas went haywire disturbing and making all sort of insinuations but here you are being very well ready to accept a northern and even Fulani domination by bringing a 'they are nigerians' excuse. What happened to this phrase during Jonathan's time? I hope the minorities are seeing you Yorubas for who you are. Does anyone wonder why some of my brothers call your people the hausa/fulani slaves?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by kingslly(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
WTF do u mean by competence here? angry
cramjones:

- Ministry of Petroleum
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of works
- Ministry of Power
- Cheif of Army Staff
-Chief of Defense Staff

-CramJones
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by kingslly(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
We are not fools,you cant only choose Federal Character over Competence as a criteria only when it favours you and then choose Competence over Federal Character at this point .
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by dayo23(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
angry
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Dannyset(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
In as much as I care less about who he chooses to work with him as long as we have a better governance, I think ur point(s) is(are) too shallow, and ur not known for this.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by asadike(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
we know d people that will b affected most. afterall, ndigbo did not give a damn about buhari. this is just d beggining,you people are in for lots of rude surprises.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Crocz:

I just have this burning need to reply you. What affirmed family genealogy are you talking about?...who affirmed it?....look my friend, Bukola Saraki is plain Yoruba...he's actually from Osun state, his father Olushola was a migrant to Kwara. At first, he went to Ilorin to learn Islamic knowledge before he decided to stay permanently. He earn his political prowess through his "philanthropy".

I understand how confusing it may look to you but that's the story of most people from Ilorin, they have origins from other places. Forget the awkward names they bear, that some doesn't particularly resonate Yoruba but they are.
so y his opolo eye fightng him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Response To Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Poor – Buhari / Funny Photo: Ghananian Police Security Sign Post / President Buhari's Speech At The White House Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.