Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones (1876 Views)

Funlani Herdsmen: 4 Grievous Sins Of PMB - CramJones / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
wetin consain me wif who baba dullard appoints, my loyality lies first to where am from which s akwa ibom n every other thng falls behind.
I knw d constitution of nigeria n also hv knowledge what system of govt we practice. So am more of an akwaibomite than a nigerian esp now that an in my state n not outside the country. What am tryng to say s i dont give a damn who baba go slow appoints, if he likes he can appoint a man to be the minister of women affairs.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
This cramjones na the worst hypocrite person anyone can ever imagine. No worry, u will still get tired. 1-diot.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by gratiaeo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Standard always change whenever an Hausa Fulani man is in charge. I hope other ethnic group in Nigeria are seen the hypocristes called Yoruba. I pity Amaechi and other foools from across Niger who joined hand with yorubas to destroyed opportunity giving to them by God. For sure GEJ would have work better for southern Nigeria in his second term.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Crocz:
For the umpteenth time, Bukola Saraki is Yoruba!

Hear from the House's mouth;

I am Fulani from Mali, Saraki - https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by 175(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Perception is everything in governance, PMB Should be very careful less he increasingly starts to be considered as inept, he should show some leadership and bring the situation under control, the tremendous goodwill he gained in victory is fast eroding.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Deltagiant: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Crocz:

I just have this burning need to reply you. What affirmed family genealogy are you talking about?...who affirmed it?....look my friend, Bukola Saraki is plain Yoruba...he's actually from Osun state, his father Olushola was a migrant to Kwara. At first, he went to Ilorin to learn Islamic knowledge before he decided to stay permanently. He earn his political prowess through his "philanthropy".

I understand how confusing it may look to you but that's the story of most people from Ilorin, they have origins from other places. Forget the awkward names they bear, that some doesn't particularly resonate Yoruba but they are.

I'll be better schooled if you could link me with where the Sarakis claimed Osun descent, just as i can link you up with where their late patriach narrated their ancient Fulani trail. The Sarakis would have nothing to lose from asserting a Yoruba origin, i guess.

For example, It's not like the situation we have in some parts of Igboland in which some Igbos that were 'luckily' ceded outside the South East after the war had to disclaim Igbo to get goodies from the central government.

Why would the Sarakis deny their Yoruba lineage if they ever were? And even when the Yoruba nation allied with the North to fight Igbos, and had since then been getting a (fair share?) of the war booty? Does it make any sense to you?

That is why it makes plain sense to accept the family's public statement to the effect that they are FULANI.
Re: My Take On The Northern Politics Of PMB - Cramjones by Leebeedo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=cramjones post=35409383]President Mohammadu Buhari seems to have made all appointments so for to his northern brothers with the exception of Femi Adesina. Well, that is what it seems like. Secondly, there is a Northen domination already in the House of Rep and Senate - Bukola Saraki (Fulani), Dogara (North), Ndume (North) etc. I can place my bet that the following ministries will be "given" to the North:

- Ministry of Petroleum
-Ministry of Mining and Steel
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of works
- Ministry of Power
- Cheif of Army Staff
-Chief of Defense Staff

I can state with 99% certainty that those ministries will be given to the North. Am I worried? Not at all. Though PMB may want to favor those that are loyal and those he can't trust, he can never ever compromise competence for region.

Finally, the most important thing we must note is that these people he is appointed are all Nigerians first before being Northerners. Let us all embrace competence and give PMB and the people he has appointed a chance!

-CramJones[/quote

You are obviously a foolish fool for having such hypocritical opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire / President Buhari's Speech At The White House Today! / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.