Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon (1827 Views)

President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Saraki Meets Emefiele, CBN Governor (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by NewNigeriaMind: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please if you have read that article by the Economics you will understand his days are numbered.

The man monetary policy have been way off, the job is wrong fit for the man. We told GEJ when he was making the appointment that Emefiele does not have the required skill set to run the CBN.

For me, the introduction of 65 to ATMs when we are going cashless is my major turn off for the man. The man is no economics.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by stevecantrell: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not just sacked but thoroughly interrogated.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by ncpat(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Booked
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emefiele has 5year tenure 2014-2019. He can only be fired subject to approval of 2/3 of Senate. He can however be suspended if indicted by any agency (just like Sanusi).

7 Likes

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by omololu2020(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Emefiele has 5year tenure 2014-2019. He can only be fired subject to approval of 2/3 of Senate. He can however be suspended if indicted by any agency (just like Sanusi).
he will b suspended
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
omololu2020:
he will b suspended

on what ground

6 Likes

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by FreeGlobe(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Please if you have read that article by the Economics you will understand his days are numbered.

The man monetary policy have been way off, the job is wrong fit for the man. We told GEJ when he was making the appointment that Emefiele does not have the required skill set to run the CBN.

For me, the introduction of 65 to ATMs when we are going cashless is my major turn off for the man. The man is no economics.
Although I disaprove the 65 naira ATM charge but Emefiele cannot be touched.He has a five year tenure. Although I know your post is ethnically motivated. you lose

6 Likes

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by Dollyak(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
I agree. Confidence is really low now in Nigeria.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
The man is destroying the economy and should go

The disparity between the official rate and parallel market must not be more than 3%

Its now more than 10%! This will only encourage round tripping
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by Super1Star: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
He is the worst CBN governor in recent years.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by PrinceIkye: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
true
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by chumakk: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
65 x 8 that's how much I paid for withdrawing money from my own account.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by ebamma(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

will you shut up, you were sabi economics Wetin you don achieve?,
The man is doing his job,
If Buhari sacks him, Its just because he wants to replace him with another northerner,
Since we are now running a northernocracy

1 Like

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by EdCure: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Emefiele is obviously not impressive in his performance but Buhari should first fill up other vacant posts before he ever thinks of firing a CBN governor.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by ahaz: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2015
ebamma:
will you shut up, you were sabi economics Wetin you don achieve?,
The man is doing his job,
If Buhari sacks him, Its just because he wants to replace him with another northerner,
Since we are now running a northernocracy
pls educate the Billy goat
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by IamforGod: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

[b]For me, the introduction of 65 to ATMs when we are going cashless is my major turn off for the man. [/b]The man is no economics.

@bolded is enough to sack the id!ot.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by LeOstrich: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Is this the latest APC shilling project ?

The CBN Governor can only be removed by a 2/3rd majority in the Senate.

Currently the APC which is already factionalized can not muster the required 2/3rd vote so there is nothing the Dullard can do.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by LeOstrich: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The use of ATMs always attract a cost worldwide.

You have a choice of avoiding the 65 naira by using your bank's ATM and for your info, banks spend a lot if money to maintain their ATMs giving the power situation and cost of maintains security around the ATMs.

Sine the reintroduction of the 65 naira charge have you not noticed that most ATMs have become more efficient?

You APC zombies will not be allowed to ruin this country.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by LeOstrich: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=18pt]The APC shilling crew is hard at work trying desperately to put the blame on the CBN governor where it is clear that the CBN does not generate wealth but manages what the Nation produces.

Buhari for his gross ineptitude is who we are to blame and nobody else.

Here is a govt which at such critical time can not even form a cabinet in over one month in office despite the fact that the APC professed to have all the solutions to our problems.

The APC shilling monkeys should know we are still waiting on Buhari to grow the economy via stabilizing international oil price with the help of the military and also that we are still very aware of the Dullard's promise to see the naira equal in value with the dollar.

Useless fools[/size]
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by acenazt: 3:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Ahhhh abeg cancel the useless laws this guy made. During sanusi's tenure I could use my First bank debit cart at Eco and wont get charged for it and if their Machine withholds my card it gets returned now it gets Punctured.
Re: Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon by feedburner(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:
Is this the latest APC shilling project ?

The CBN Governor can only be removed by a 2/3rd majority in the Senate.

Currently the APC which is already factionalized can not muster the required 2/3rd vote so there is nothing the Dullard can do.

I love this bro, thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

The Former President GEJ Was Spotted In A Bank At Abuja / DG SSS Partisanship: A Response To Alhaji Lai Mohammed's Request / On The N37 Billion Found In Nasarawa Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.