Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,405 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Religious Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religious Crush (1626 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences. / Your Biggest Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2009

Have you had a crush for your pastor, imam, rev father, rev sister, pope, bishop etc before?. Have you made an attempt to materialize that crush by hitting on them?. How successfula was your attempt?

Have any of those people i mentioned above hit on you before or (try to seduce you into their bed in case of rev sisters and female pastors)?. How did you deal with that situation?.
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
None of you have at least a crush on your church brother or sister that has high rank status in the church ehn? tongue tongue
Re: Religious Crush by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
mmmmm. . . cool
Re: Religious Crush by MrSisterwm: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
Are u having a crush on a Pastor? wink
Re: Religious Crush by MaiSuya(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm! this lady is. .is. . lipsrsealed
Re: Religious Crush by sistawoman: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
I had a crush once on my pastor.  but it was more of a he is really cute and if he was not married I would have become a church girl and change my ways.

then i tripped on the way out the building fell bumped my head and realized me-churchgirl. . . . that is so not right.
Re: Religious Crush by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
Religious crush ko, fetish crush ni!
Re: Religious Crush by Moyola(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
"Religious crush". . . undecided

Anywyzz. . .
I once did, not pastor sha. . . twas 1 dude lyk dat, he playz d 'set drum'. . .na choir sha. . .doz dhat count? tongue
Re: Religious Crush by tope2000(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hell no shocked
Re: Religious Crush by CrazyMan(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
Em. . . Let's see. . . I don't think I've ever had a cursh with any church leader.
Re: Religious Crush by MoneyRule(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2009
Let me see. . . . .
No,no, no!!!
Why
Because when i'm in church,i'm attuned to Christ and don't look around in search of whom to lay my crush on!!! You should try that!!!
Re: Religious Crush by Outstrip(f): 1:29am On Mar 05, 2009
I had a crush on a pastor when I was in Nigeria. He was so cute. We called him Pastor Nosa. Now looking back I bet you he knew cause I was so silly with t. I was like 14 or 15 years old.
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 2:22am On Mar 05, 2009
I had a crush on a pastor when I was in Nigeria. He was so cute. We called him Pastor Nosa. Now looking back I bet you he knew cause I was so silly with t. I was like 14 or 15 years old.

Thank your God he wasn't a pedophile.
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 2:32am On Mar 05, 2009
Hell no

Tope Tope Tope, how many times did I call you?

Didn't you have a crush for pastor Tosin sometime ago?
Re: Religious Crush by Outstrip(f): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

Thank your God he wasn't a pedophile.

You are so right because my parents trusted him so he could walk in our house anytime he wanted. It would have been so easy to convince a 14 yr old that thinks she is in love with you. On the other hand though I know I probably would have screamed for help if he tried anything
Re: Religious Crush by arramyjay: 4:14am On Mar 05, 2009
No,i dont see any.
Re: Religious Crush by Amigoz(f): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2009
Yeah! But no! But yeah! But No!
Re: Religious Crush by farotika(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2009
St.Funmi:

Tope Tope Tope, how many times did I call you?

Didn't you have a crush for pastor Tosin sometime ago?

Tope once had a crush on her pastor's wife. She told me herself tongue
Re: Religious Crush by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
"Religious Crush.  .  ."-

i never run-things with any pastor , Suicide_Ladies are always welcome!, Though ,i nearly [b]F[/b]uck one Miss , Chinyere a pastor in some churches @ abuja . Guest what? ,she has been dying for me n' covering _up with preaching not until she pump out her mind to me,demanding to have Sex with me, i refuse her demand due to my personallity n' she dont even freaks me in any way ,if not for her smooth point out breast, and red body*

i ever hates her for been a pastor,i cant just run away from her since it has already hulk my neck!, i wanted to disgrace her as a pretender ,n' for me been a Satanist i keep d' secret for future purposes ,i was wonded sexually that moment and i cant escape it without doing some proper healings ,well at last i gave her what she wants ,only Render some Raw Romancing. it was a great moment,Yes!,iw always remember it cool
Re: Religious Crush by yme1(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
I am always good at admiring people who are handsome and who talk sense too.I have admired couple of handsome pastors but having a crush with them noooooooooooooo.
Re: Religious Crush by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
hhhoooollllyyyy mmmooossseeesss! :-x
Re: Religious Crush by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
i should be btw 17-19,  i had a crush on the vicar, who just got posted there. he was handsome, fair skinned and most

especially he was single. and when i couldn't stand it any longer i went right behind him and held his cassock, he i

immediately turned round and when he saw my pretty and innocent face, he returned it with a smile, and immediately i

became relieved.

and that became my first and last time of having crush on men of God.
Re: Religious Crush by spikedcylinder: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
There used to be this pastor in my church that took a special interest in me - Pastor Matthias (sp?), very nice man. He used to gist with me during and after sunday school and each time I went off with my mum (which was quite often) and came back to church, he used to be especially pleased to see me.

One time, my mum and I had gone off again and when we returned, he wrote me a letter. I don't know what was in the letter or why my mum refused to show it to me but next thing I know, Pastor M is in the police station (with my mum cursing and screaming at him so much, I wonder why she didn't burst a vein) and my family never went back to that church. I really felt sorry for him and I was upset that my mum was shouting at him so much since she knew I liked him a lot.
I was about 8 or 9 years old at that time.
Re: Religious Crush by EshuKemi: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
what people would say for religion sha! undecided

Make i shut up jejely before rain start to de fall for my head!
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2009
One time, my mum and I had gone off again and when we returned, he wrote me a letter. I don't know what was in the letter or why my mum refused to show it to me but next thing I know, Pastor M is in the police station (with my mum cursing and screaming at him so much, I wonder why she didn't burst a vein) and my family never went back to that church. I really felt sorry for him and I was upset that my mum was shouting at him so much since she knew I liked him a lot.
I was about 8 or 9 years old at that time.
Chei, pastor Mattias is a pedophile. Do you need to see the letter before you can figure it out?. He's a stupid pedophile for that matter because he didn't need to keep a written evidence of his sickness. Thank your God because you would've lost your virginity at 8.
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
i should be btw 17-19, i had a crush on the vicar, who just got posted there. he was handsome, fair skinned and most

especially he was single. and when i couldn't stand it any longer i went right behind him and held his cassock, he i

immediately turned round and when he saw my pretty and innocent face, he returned it with a smile, and immediately i

became relieved.

and that became my first and last time of having crush on men of God.

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Were you healed by the touch of his garment?
Re: Religious Crush by oziomatv(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2009
Anyway it was one of the things that motivated us into joining choir, just to shag does beautiful babes during night vigil.

Funmi, how many times were you fingered during night vigil?, Girls like you are always the target.
Re: Religious Crush by StFunmi(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
Anyway it was one of the things that motivated us into joining choir, just to shag does beautiful babes during night vigil.

Funmi, how many times were you fingered during night vigil?,  Girls like you are always the target.
Naah, I was hot,classy and beyond the reach of those church brothers and ministers. Fear no dey catch them?
Re: Religious Crush by spikedcylinder: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
St.Funmi:

Chei, pastor Mattias is a pedophile. Do you need to see the letter before you can figure it out?. He's a stupid pedophile for that matter because he didn't need to keep a written evidence of his sickness. Thank your God because you would've lost your virginity at 8.

If he had raped me.
Re: Religious Crush by bluespice(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2009
hellz no! angry
i did admire my friend's dad he was a pastor tho not in my church
gawdammit! he was as cute as they get tongue
Re: Religious Crush by oziomatv(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
St.Funmi:

Naah, I was hot,classy and beyond the reach of those church brothers and ministers. Fear no dey catch them?

That means you never had the taste of night vigil if some strange fingers never run down into your holy ground while you were singing . . . pass me not oh gentle saviour, hear my humble cry, in a Hot voice.

Or are you all that ugly to chase guys out even at night?
Re: Religious Crush by bluespice(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
oziomatv:

That means you never had the taste of night vigil if some strange fingers never run down into your holy ground while you were singing . . . pass me not oh gentle saviour, hear my humble cry, in a Hot voice.

well ill be damned shocked shocked shocked but pls tell me that this doesnt happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women,Their Real Men And Their Freedom / Is The Cliche "Time Heals" Really True? / The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.