Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu (749 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by aldrick: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Mr President, with joy in my heart i want to say a big congratulation to you towards your victory in the just concluded presidential election were,
indeed the significant of decmocracy was throuhly experienced.
Mr president i understand the state of the nation and the work load on you based on the promises you made during
your campaigns, which made many nigerians develop that trust in you and also casted thier votes for you. Indeed nigerians are expecting so much from
you mr president because we have indeed suffered alot, but i believe you would make a positive difference before the end of your administration.
My name is Justice Omu-Ezeorgu, and i hail from Ikwerre Local Govt Area of the Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality in Rivers state,
I won't start by giving dates and facts of what has happened in several occasions in different part of the country today when
it comes to handling of criminals. I so much believe in you Mr president, you are without doubt a man of the law, your a man who believes in human rights
, so i want to plead with you to read and think on this letter with some prospective as a man of the law. Mr president jungle justice is not new to
you,myself and many nigerians out there as many case of jungle justice have been experinced in different part of the country, were most times innocent people are been murdered.
I urge you Mr President to please reconsider and ensure that a bill is signed to ban all activities of ''jungle justice'' in the country and anyone who kills
someone in that reason for jungle justice should face death penalty.
We have the police force and security agencies, i expect any criminal caught by anyone, or group shoud be handed over to the police force
and face judgement. Even at the rate of civilization in the world today jungle justice is still experience in nigeria as in the case of ''Aluu-Four''
were four students were been burnt alive, it is really a shame on our dear country. We have laws to handle such cases. we are civilized, we are not leaving
in a jungle, we are leaving in a society were the rule of law can bring justice to the least citizen in the community at large.
Families are been thorn apart, people are been wrongly accused,died for nothing because the citizens know there is nothing anybody can do about it
even if in some cases police presence was there and yet they were helpless, i know many nigerians out there are in support of my proposal but all
thesame sir, i plead to you to please use this oppurtunity as the president to stop the act of jungle justice in our dear country nigeria. If i was the president this
would be the first thing i will do while in my stay in office. But i'm just a student and this is the very first step i'm taking to ensure that jungle
justice is eradicated from our dear country, i strongly condem this act, it is without doubt repugnant to me and most nigerians out there.
I wish that the wind of change would find its way to this act of jungle justice for the betterment of everyone of us.

Best regards Mr president as you run the affairs of this great nation, i pray that God continue to protect,strenghten and keep you healthy
all through and beyond your administration, Amen. (respect to: Vanguard,punch,thisday and Tkreporters)

:Justice .E. Omu-Ezeorgu.

Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by aldrick: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by DennisEche(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2015
its so painful seeing men with flesh been given jungle justice, but come to think of it the criminals and thiefs dont learn from the mistakes of others..... #notojunglejustice
Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by rhotimee(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by big7: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
What more can I say Dan to book my space

Well I fink buhari has not snapped Enough pictures for his gallery yet... So Dat duara President Buhari has practically nothing to offer to Nigeria...
Re: Jungle Justice: An Open Letter To President Buhari- By Omu-ezeorgu by markidoo(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2015
The day i watch dat aluu 4 jungle justice i could'nt eat. I knw 1thing 4real dz president will be dethroned come 2019. Hit like if u blif me.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Governance – Promises, Appointments & Federal Character / What Led To The Police Invitation Of Ekweremadu (snapshot) / Oshiomole, Explain How You Spend N500million Security Vote - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.