Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. (900 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Stancity(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2015
PA BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari -
North•

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum
Resources(DPR) Mordecai Ladan -
North•

3. Account-General of Federation -
Ahmed Idris -North•

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North•

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal
Kazaure - North•

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North•

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North•

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South•

9. CoS -Col. Hamid Ali - North• (Rumored Chief of Staff)

10.DG SSS - Lawal Daura- North

My Question is::: Where is equity,Federal character and a united Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Stancity:
PA BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari -
North•

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum
Resources(DPR) Mordecai Ladan -
North•

3. Account-General of Federation -
Ahmed Idris -North•

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North•

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal
Kazaure - North•

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North•

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North•

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South•

9. CoS -Col. Hamid Ali - North• (Rumored Chief of Staff)

10.DG SSS - Lawal Daura- North

My Question is::: Where is equity,Federal character and a united Nigeria?
"Equity" will come when all the positions are occupied by crude-oil-seeking illiterate Northerners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by bewla(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2015
sit up or sit out .

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Atlantian: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Its time for secession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by boboLIL(m): 3:04am On Jul 03, 2015
That's d change the I'd.i0ts v0ted fr...they r rili disapp0inted buh de can't say t 0ut... Dyin in silence.....ah miss GEJ............

2 Likes

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Stancity(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
we 're gonna have a president whose govt will be characterized by his kinsmen and his restricted to his enclave with his political appointments.

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by simpleseyi: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari got 1,903,99 votes in Kano; 1,127,760 votes in Kaduna; 1,345,441 votes in Katsina; but 13,394 votes in Abia; 17,926 votes in Anambra; 28,368 votes in Cross-Rivers and 5,194 in Bayelsa. Please tell me what appointments do you expect from this government that you hate so much. Shouldn't the people that believed in him and voted him get all the appointments. I will tell you what we shall give the SS and SE. We shall build nuclear plants for generating electricity in your region and put you in prayers that the plants do not blow up one day. We have already transferred Boko Haram memebrs to Anambra. Expect more of such.

I am sure that you are not waiting for ministerial list, because you shall only get junior minister of special duties, environment and women affairs just as GEJ made Obanikoro Miniser of State-II for External Affairs which means Assistant Deputy Minister, what a shame on Obanikoro.

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
simpleseyi:
Buhari got 1,903,99 votes in Kano; 1,127,760 votes in Kaduna; 1,345,441 votes in Katsina; but 13,394 votes in Abia; 17,926 votes in Anambra; 28,368 votes in Cross-Rivers and 5,194 in Bayelsa. Please tell me what appointments do you expect from this government that you hate so much. Shouldn't the people that believed in him and voted him get all the appointments. I will tell you what we shall give the SS and SE. We shall build nuclear plants for generating electricity in your region and put you in prayers that the plants do not blow up one day. We have already transferred Boko Haram memebrs to Anambra. Expect more of such.

I am sure that you are not waiting for ministerial list, because you shall only get junior minister of special duties, environment and women affairs just as GEJ made Obanikoro Miniser of State-II for External Affairs which means Assistant Deputy Minister, what a shame on Obanikoro.

Going by your wack analogy,buhari should appoint just northerners since even the south west didn't give him much votes.

The votes in the southwest were almost equally divided. He said is on the right path.
Only northerners deserve those appointments because they contributed largely to his success at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by dotfam2104(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Y nt calm down till all appointments are made. Dz is jez 5 percent of d offices dey r going to be held.
Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by omolami: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
For God's sake this northerners should just be ruling themselves while others regions break off. This country is overripe to part ways regionally. One section of the regions cannot be lording itself on others for long haba. UN plse conduct plebiscite we want the north to leave the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Stancity(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
simpleseyi:

whoever he decides to us as ministers and Aides is up to him but where those people come from(region) is not exclusively up to him Sir. Nigeria constitution provides for a Federal character...
Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Stancity(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari did told us during his inaugural speach he belong to everybody and belong to nobody. Now from the look of things, he belongs to Northern part of country o...
Re: Pa Buhari's Govt Is Heading Towards One Direction. by Captainswag225(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
thats what u people voted for, very soon hausa and arabic will be the national language of nigeria and nigerians will be saying chai buhari instead of sai buhari. Daura cattle herdsman.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Ex-head Of Service, Oronsaye. Invites Aliero & Senator Ahmed Yerima / Succession Battle Rages In NIPOST As Boss Retires Soon / Photos: Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.