Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. (46047 Views)

Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / See What Some Streets In Lagos Look Like After Heavy Rainfall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by IlekeHD: 5:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
12. Dubai.

Are there female police allowed to drive without men?

Also, what kinda police uniforms are they wearing? It doesn't allow free movement.

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 03, 2015
21. Russia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by RHP(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Dubai, i hail thee...
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by labamo07(m): 5:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Most of their police look so much like soldiers but our own olopa go dey carry kondo all about, some go just dey block road collect N50, some na stop and search, some go dey raid as if na mosquito dem dry raid. In real robbery situations, our dear Nigerian police are no where to be found..............

7 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2015
22. Chinese SWAT officer.

5 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by upsyLi(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile, I dey feel you fflwing
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by donholy28(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2015
U no put baton...na 9ja police equipment for breaking head

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2015
I'm actually interested in seeing what other African countries use. Nigerian police be like plague.
They use their vehicles like towig vans.
But I know we have sniff dogs but we just don't use them.

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2015
See as female police officers fine!!!! Choi.
Aunty Ngozi for here na typical crase woman

2 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
3. Undocumented

NIGERIA grin

2 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
16. Unknown.
op, you are just being mischief. They are better pictures of our Nigerian military and police force which i think you should have them. But you chose otherwise. Some of these guys you displayed we taught them so many things when we meet on international scene.
Be informed that Nigerian military and police are rated among the best security organization in the world when it comes to peace keeping mission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:
Thats countries where police is ur friend not in naija.
i pray that make you meet Malaysian police, Indonesian police, Chinese police even our neighbour Chad, Niger, and Benin republic you go know say Nigerian police na your friends

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by adconline(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Equipment or pieces of equipment.. Equipment is a collective noun.

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2015
when will our naija official gun change from ak 47 to these m16 that these folks re carrying?

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2015
these police men are well equiped and they rapidly respond to any incident unlike my dear country.
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
3. Undocumented

What do u mean by undocumented, just say u know dis country na...we will understand grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2015
...Undocumented dogs named BINGO...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by asadike(f): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2015
i give kudos to the nigerian police,they are not well equiped yet they are doing their best. Give them these sophistcated weapons and watch them do wonders.
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
i give kudos to the nigerian police,they are not well equiped yet they are doing their best. Give them these sophistcated weapons and watch them do wonders.

The only wonders they're capable of doing is to increase their brutality and high handedness.

9 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
asadike:
lol. Doing their best as in?
Changing their uniform when robbers storm their checkpoints?
Staying on the road to collect rojer?

Enlighten me, i wanna knw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by tdayof(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
3. Undocumented
bros why u talk sey undocumented no be giant of Africa get those niggas grin
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
23. Arab.

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
24. Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
25. Unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Goahead(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
24. Nigeria.
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Goahead(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
25. Unknown.
Looks like Spain

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
26. Cop Bike.

5 Likes

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Rio de Janeiro.

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
28. Germany's police.special units.

29. Swedish.

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/americasr/police-around-the-world/

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2015
30. Female Afghanistan police officers graduate from the academy.

1 Like

Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by suxes2005(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Sile12:
3. Undocumented

Is that the name of the armed forces? Undocumented smiley
Re: Police/Equipments: What They Look Like From Around The World. by decode55(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Undocumented cheesy
Sile12, you just made my day! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.