Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) (46047 Views)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
A serving Nigerian Senator James Ebiowou Manager was spotted on a bike in his hometown in Delta.According to reports,the man who is almost spending 12 years in senate has failed to effect the construction of the road.Many people said he is a failure while others said he has attracted development to the area.Some people said he was spotted on bike during road inspection in his constituency.See reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/serving-nigerian-senator-james-manager.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why the complain?

No be una vote am.there shocked sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
He goes to the village once in a while be that, he has mansions in Warri and Asaba

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by kanayoNickel: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
I want to boil a politician and feed him to my dog...

3 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Spylord48: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
2019 is gradually coming closer,that when they remember that their constituents exist.
Don't be suprised that he is going there to share #1000 to few individuals to start campaigning and singing praises to him That he did this and that.
Legistlooters wey no get shame.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by godfatherx: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
I love the sensitisation, it's not everything that we'll call out the Presidency, our Governors, Senators, LG Chairmen and Councillors should be held responsible too

9 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by omoikea(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
make them search his house, those money meant for road go dey there

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
James Manager the Mugabe of the Nigerian Senate...he wants to die there

8 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
I comment my reserve.......

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by josielewa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
after all the 500 miliion naira constituency funds...God punish you all..

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by coolestchris(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ehya

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
mmm
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by BarryX(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
The way politics is played in Delta State revolves around money.. He will still win the elections regardless

7 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigeria is a useless country, quote me and amadioha will visit you
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Big shame fall on him !!!
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
'
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Truely, there was a country

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Blaming northern Nigeria since the days of Elijah

8 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wen u vote someone named manager as ur senator what else do u expect.. Make dem kip managing

5 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I no dey blame dis politrickcians.. No b person papa dry clear road for am so?? Wen Dem suppose arrange stones tk break him head... We r as good as dose fools up there... Mk I eat since mornin jawe... I Neva chop today tho

2 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Let's take back our country...we cannot continue with these people o. We cannot!!

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
I keep saying it, this people are selfish and callous

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
S
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by adeniyi55: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Egein(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
His name, Manager, is more useless than a farting in a windstorm - no effect.
12 useless years, wasted by this extremely useless human, voted in by the useless people of Delta South.

2 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Its no news again that those elecyed into political office in Nigeria are some sub human specie filled wih thougtlessness , greed and no Iota of shame ...This senator will prefer to buy a G wagon for one small bleached girl than attempt to fix the road
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by cuvox(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
This man and Leo Ogor deserve to be recalled. Leo ogor fenced his house closed and left water in the front. The drainage is not working. You can't pass there in the rainy season, you will drown. It's only this year that he started awarding some contracts to save his face after it was leaked that he haven't done anything since he joined the national asylum. Delta is Filled with bad leaders

3 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Teacher: offpoint apart from the sun what else rises in the morning?
Me: My D*ck!
Teacher: fainted, wakes up look at me... fainted again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.