Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Grindz Ma Gears- Lies For Views (propaganda Era) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grindz Ma Gears- Lies For Views (propaganda Era) (296 Views)

Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grindz Ma Gears- Lies For Views (propaganda Era) by The1Priest: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2015
You want know what grindz my gearz today?
Well I’ll tell you, even if you don’t ask; I’m still going
to tell you.
Those lying blogs and online papers that come up
with mind boggling stories just to get views and
hits, without thinking of the negative effect it has on
both those they are reporting on, and those that are
reading it.

http://grindzmagearz..com/2015/07/lies-for-views.html?m=1
Re: Grindz Ma Gears- Lies For Views (propaganda Era) by hayzed2: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Smh

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Denies Declaring Assets; Threatens To Sue Paper / United States To Equip Nigeria To Battle Boko Haram / CNN Mistakes Dildos For ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.