Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour (7467 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Witty grin grin
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by ellabooz(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Confirm man . Mugabe my hero
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by iamrealdeji(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
The only Black African President/Activist left on planet earth, RESPECT!!!
ok,his activism is the reason why he made all his people billionaires and trillionaires? Activist indeed

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
@iamrealdeji cos they were against him guy read books boo.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by jcf(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Download Hojah on Hojah.com. Your next food business opportunity may be here! Food tech is now in Naija!
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Haywhymido(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mugabe d nightmire of the western world. Whites r kindly waiting 4 him to step down b4 dey deal with him mercilessly.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Philipsdael(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Desric:
Is he not been childish? Is the Queen of England seat an elected one like his presidential position?. For crying out loud, he has been contesting and recontesting the presidential election in his country since 1980, how many times has he heard of the position of the queen of England been contested since queen Elizabeth ascended the throne?
For me, Mugabe should get a life and save his people from all anguish, suffering and possible destruction.
The fact that Mugabe's leadership position is an elective position, makes it more credible for him to rule over his people as much as their constitution approves... He is not chocking the throats of his citizens without options.... Rather its the Queen of England that is being soooo megalomaniac thereby over staying and occupying her position without making effort to change the status-quo and resign from her position rather than chocking the citizens without options.
As much as i don't admire President Mugabe, i still respect his view on international issues.
Amanpour should lick my ass....i give no fork.
Nice response from Presido !
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
brightnelly:
grin grin grin grin

I So much love this man kiss kiss kiss

No homo oo wink wink
just wish he'd get white farmers as consultants/custom farmers
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Someone should tell old and senile mugabe that the queen is the head of state not head of government. she doesnt deal with the day to day running of the nation since she is just a figure head

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Desric(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Do you know the former Pope resigned because of old age though he was meant to stay until death?

Why can't Queen Elizabeth step down for his son, Prince Charles?
So kings now resign their stools because of old age, is that what you're trying to say?
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Chigold101(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
oyindare:
Love this fool
mugabe is no fool. I am beginning to love him.

He understands that oyibos just want to rubish African leaders for nothing...
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Desric(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Philipsdael:

The fact that Mugabe's leadership position is an elective position, makes it more credible for him to rule over his people as much as their constitution approves... He is not chocking the throats of his citizens without options.... Rather its the Queen of England that is being soooo megalomaniac thereby over staying and occupying her position without making effort to change the status-quo and resign from her position rather than chocking the citizens without options.
As much as i don't admire President Mugabe, i still respect his view on international issues.
Amanpour should lick my ass....i give no fork.
Nice response from Presido !
Maybe you remind the British to amend their constitution as well to accommodate change of tenure of the Queen or her resignation. By the way, the last time I checked, the British economy is still glowing and accommodating people from every Nation and I pray our dear old pa Mugabe should also make Zimbabwe the envy of other nations as I guess somebody like you will accept wholeheartedly accept a British visa but dare not dream of visiting Zimbabwe.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Desric:
So kings now resign their stools because of old age, is that what you're trying to say?

For how long will Prince Charles wait to be King?
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Desric(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

For how long will Prince Charles wait to be King?
Are you sure you're not the type that'll kill his father to be crowned king because you perceive he has over stayed? Well Prince still have the option to kill the Queen
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by rubyradiance(f): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy this man no just get joy at all,,- wish he's a democratic president now body for too sweet me
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Philipsdael(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Desric:
Maybe you remind the British to amend their constitution as well to accommodate change of tenure of the Queen or her resignation.
I don't think its even necessary and i wonder why Amanpour is developing headache on a country that even have a constitution that coerce any of its leader to be elected by its people.
Desric:
By the way, the last time I checked, the British economy is still glowing and accommodating people from every Nation and I pray our dear old pa Mugabe should also make Zimbabwe the envy of other nations as I guess somebody like you will accept wholeheartedly accept a British visa but dare not dream of visiting Zimbabwe.
Jo'oh, who is comparing the living-standard and infrastructural development of the two countries?

Should i remind you that we are talking abt a leader that will sit-tight without any provision for Change ?(aside death). -- Get back to the matter Mr.

Matter of fact, how those the change of Gov't gurrantees development? ------ Lybia has literally been an utopia till the West killed Ghadafi.... Nigeria has been changing its leaders since 1960 and an average man in the street is still poor with the nation suffering from bad gov't, rottened ministeries/agences and ill infrastructures.
Plssssss
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by tinkinjow: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Do you also know that the position of papacy(of the pope) is an official position...i.e carrying out specific duties A monarch is a ceremonial leader...he/she is not involved in the dealings of the govt like negotiations and policy implementation and design..its the prime minister!! How often do you hear her in news compared to David cameron But you see the pope always on the move travelling and responding to letters and issues concerning the catholic church and christianity at large...so my dear comparing pope benedict xvi to queen elizabeth is akin to calling apple, oranges...
There are increasing no of kings stepping down for their children.It just happened in about three European countries. Google is ur friend.
That apart Mugabe has been winning elections freely and fairly. Weather that dampen ur happiness is ur problem. Let's say it as it is. Mugabe never faces opposition from the British govt, infact he was said to be a darling of their monarchy until he started land redistribution. The economy of Zimbabwe is in shambles today because the west sabotaged him. but u know what I would've done same - redistribute the lands - in d same circumstances. Mugabe was never and is not a bad guy, it's d west that painted that picture.
He won elections because majority of Zimbabweans know he means well and is fighting for them, the blacks.
His policy may appear bad now but it will blossom in the long run.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Orunto: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amanpour doesn't know she is talking to a good Spirit using Heavenly Wisdom in Mugabe.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Desric(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Philipsdael:
I don't think its even necessary and i wonder why Amanpour is developing headache on a country that even have a constitution that coerce any of its leader to be elected by its people.
Jo'oh, who is comparing the living-standard and infrastructural development of the two countries?

Should i remind you that we are talking abt a leader that will sit-tight without any provision for Change ?(aside death). -- Get back to the matter Mr.

Matter of fact, how those the change of Gov't gurrantees development? ------ Lybia has literally been an utopia till the West killed Ghadafi.... Nigeria has been changing its leaders since 1960 and an average man in the street is still poor with the nation suffering from bad gov't, rottened ministeries/agences and ill infrastructures.
Plssssss
Then Mugabe literarily has nothing to say, in fact he should even be grateful having Amanpour talk to him otherwise he should bury his face in shame for making the Nation he claims to be in control of a shadow of itself.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Desric(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkinjow:

There are increasing no of kings stepping down for their children.It just happened in about three European countries. Google is ur friend.
That apart Mugabe has been winning elections freely and fairly. Weather that dampen ur happiness is ur problem. Let's say it as it is. Mugabe never faces opposition from the British govt, infact he was said to be a darling of their monarchy until he started land redistribution. The economy of Zimbabwe is in shambles today because the west sabotaged him. but u know what I would've done same - redistribute the lands - in d same circumstances. Mugabe was never and is not a bad guy, it's d west that painted that picture.
He won elections because majority of Zimbabweans know he means well and is fighting for them, the blacks.
Good one dear, meaning as long as you love your Nation, you can be a live president, maybe needs to amend its constitution to accommodate live presidency.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by Philipsdael(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Desric:
t.
Stop quoting me jor. You can't even ans any of my numerous questions.. You have nothing to say.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by eightsin(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Smart reply.
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by doncaster(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Desric:
Good one dear, meaning as long as you love your Nation, you can be a live president, maybe needs to amend its constitution to accommodate live presidency.
If the constitution of Zimbabwe allows him to contest even at the point of death what is your problem or Amampour problem with that. Let his country vote him out if they don't like him.

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkinjow:

You need help...
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by PEREP: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mugabe Says;

Mr Mugabe told cheering supporters in Mutare that supporting homosexuality was counterproductive.
"Then we have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don't embrace homosexuality," Mr Mugabe was quoted as saying by the Zanu-PF supporting Herald newspaper.
"We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no. They are worse than dogs and pigs. I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10200191/Robert-Mugabe-criticises-Barack-Obamas-gay-rights-stance.html
Re: President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour by adconline(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
But Queen is not an elected official in UK. She doesn't intimidate opposition candidate. Many Zims prefer to live in UK than Zimbabwe. Why are celebrating backwardness in Africa??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frozen Accounts: Fayose Knows Fate Dec 2 / Timi Frank Urges EFCC Chair, Bawa Not To Disappoint Youths / Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.