Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Man Called Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Called Obiano (2016 Views)

The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Called Obiano by ChimaAdeoye: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Kasiem2:
I've always known that this loafer of a governor that peter obi gave us in anambra is one kind of a person who thinks in that primitive way that politics isn't played with principles. His treacherous trait deceives him to the level of forgetting the fact that he who bites the finger that fed him will one day go starving.

Vividly, I could remember some time last year when ansu students embarked on a protest due to high school fees. The best response the man could give to us was that the protest was being sponsored by peter obi.

Again, when he was owing lecturers that last year instead of finding possible ways to settle off his debt, the man passed the blame to peter obi.

Okay, we all saw how the betrayer of a man was dancing all along with jonathan Goodluck during those days. Now guess what?

In the latest release this man made about the boko haram prisoners saga, the two major people this man blamed for the whole thing are Goodluck Jonathan and Peter Obi. This shows the man has left them for the person in power.

The loafer has successfully built a character of not being too trustworthy, he only follows you when things are working fine for you then whenever it turns out rough,he shows you the back instead of courage. Solidarity is a word that is yet to show in his dictionary .

The man just recently came to commission the road in my school, a major road done by obi a year before obiano emerged as governor. This what the media-friendly governor has been going around doing just to project his sycophancy.

The man has failed to pick any lesson in this apc saga. He has refused to learn that karma has a way of playing a role in politics. He thinks that with this way he is just being smart enough without knowing that one day his cards will be used against him. Any person that want to deal with him will start being careful and suspicious of him
[/s]

Crap.

I love Peter Obi (Check my previous post if you doubt)

Peter Obi was a great governor and helped put Anambra back on the path to development. But Obiano is better than Obi in term of long term strategic ideas about how to improve the state. Besides, you do not expect Obiano to take blame for Obi's misdeeds simply because Obi recommended him as Governor.

1 Like

Re: The Man Called Obiano by Ama80(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano n wife are birds of d same feathers.d wife who slapped d dep gov's wife in d presence of Bishop.terrible family.He is taking glory in Academic successes Anambra is makin we without acknowledging d efforts of past admin.ungrateful drunk!
Re: The Man Called Obiano by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
I am not from Anambra state,but I won't watch you gullibles treat Obiano the way you have treated Rochas.

Nonsense!!

I am stll amazed at the "hypnocetamol" Jonathan used against them. I need a portion. The whole world including Ijaws analysed Jonathan and concluded he was destroying our institutions and needed to be changed but not in the eyes of these drunk Igbos.
Re: The Man Called Obiano by GitmoAuditors: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Animal

Abagworo:

I am stll amazed at the "hypnocetamol" Jonathan used against them. I need a portion. The whole world including Ijaws analysed Jonathan and concluded he was destroying our institutions and needed to be changed but not in the eyes of these drunk Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda Lagos / Muhammadu Sanusi II In Abuja Today Pictures / Online Photographs Of Feasting Insurgents Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.