Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

"I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega (625 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Just coming recently after the handing over of the mantle of leadership to the new INEC boss,professor Attahiru Jega talks intensively on his tenure as INEC chairman,the trials he went through and the great toes he stopped on in order to make fair decisions.The ex-INEC boss says,everything he did and every decision made by him was for the benefit of Nigerians and did not mind those he offended at various high levels of authorities.The ex-INEC boss handed over the post happily,saying,he had tried for Nigeria and hopes the new boss will perform better.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/politics/56622-i-have-tried-my-best-for-nigeria-says-jega

Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Imortal001: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
May God bless mr jega and bless the federal republic of nigeria!
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Go in peace
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by seedgreen(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by oyindare(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by temishola(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
He really tried! God bless u sir. One Nigeria, one Jega!
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by seedgreen(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
temishola:
He really tried! God bless u sir. One Nigeria, one Jega!
he really did.
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Now Jega can go join Boko Haram as senior adviser

1 Like

Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by eyenibibio(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
What I will fondly remember him is the calm way he reacted to Mr Orubebe's rantings during the election period.
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by DuraCon: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Kudos BOSS... You became my hero during the elections

You can contact me for your wallpapers, and transform your interior. 08033599077

Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by abdul4new(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
You have tried, you succed in the face of many ORUBEBES and TANoids. You have leave a legacy I salute you sir
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by darah(f): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
He left when the ovation is loudest..a great lesson for our leaders.You have acted well your part!
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by kokoA(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
Now Jega can go join Boko Haram as senior adviser
your brain is so empty.
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:
your brain is so empty.
Ok.
But you admire Shekau's brain . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Just coming recently after the handing over of the mantle of leadership to the new INEC boss,professor Attahiru Jega talks intensively on his tenure as INEC chairman,the trials he went through and the great toes he stopped on in order to make fair decisions.The ex-INEC boss says,everything he did and every decision made by him was for the benefit of Nigerians and did not mind those he offended at various high levels of authorities.The ex-INEC boss handed over the post happily,saying,he had tried for Nigeria and hopes the new boss will perform better.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/politics/56622-i-have-tried-my-best-for-nigeria-says-jega
Re: "I Have Tried My Best For Nigeria",says Attahiru Jega by Mogidi: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2015
You did your best for the North, now go and take your new appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Political Witch Hunt: 20 Civil Society Organization Plans Protest Against EFCC / PHOTOS: Okada Riders Protest In Akure / Buhari: U.S. Ready To Help Nigeria If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.