Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi (22245 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Burger01(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Whether una like it or not, the Boko Haram inmates stay in Anambra. Period. You can't conjure nadacheesy
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Cecediva(f): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano is a bloody liar. Ogogoro governor

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Cecediva(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Burger01:
Whether una like it or not, the Boko Haram inmates stay in Anambra. Period. You can't conjure nadacheesy
Mechie onu. This the last warning.

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by unite4real: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Isn't politics about lies?

next please.
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Burger01(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
Mechie onu. This the last warning.
You too Mechie onu jare. Stop wailing wailer!cheesy
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is the brain behind all this.
Their Northern and Islamist agenda he is in a hurry to execute.
Their next target is Igbo land, First it was Yoruba they have used and dump. Their later target is South South.
Pls we should be careful. Don't say you weren't told.
Pls watch and Pray.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Okeikpu(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
OBIANO IS COWARD!!! THE GREAT PPLE OF ANAMBRA R UNDER UR CARE ND U ARE HERE LICKING PUCCY angry IS PETER OBI OUR GOVERNOR OR YOU GET THOSE 4UCKTARDS OUT OF IGBOLAND OR FACE THE REALITY. UMU ANAMBRA ABROKWA NDI EJI AGBA SPEED.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by legendsilver(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Whizzcute:
Why can't dey just accept the Gift of Boko haram from their hero Gej for being faithful with their vote grin
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by banki(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
I like obiano, but obviously he is the liar here. Some people in their uninformed opinion felt obiano's visit to buhari to congratulate him on his election motivated bubari to capitalise on obianos amiability to make the relocation decision, an opinion I thoroughly fault and regard as baseless and senseless.

However in an attempt to absolve him self of blame or any Involvement in the relocation of boko, obiano rather deemed it fit to put the blame on Peter Obi because he felt it was Obis loyalist were trying to score cheap point by blaming him for paying buhari a courtesy visit, hence his blatant accusation that Obi and Jonathan had planned it since 2012, which for me is a shameless lie from obiano.

when obiano went to visit buhari was buhari the commander in chief, was buhari giving orders? ok when did the Fedral government give he order to the prison oga, was the order verbal..? I want to see the head of civil service issue a directive to move prisoners by buhari if not all this lies
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by toluine56(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
hardbody:

Was Obiano kneeling down?

I worked with that guy at Fidelity Bank but he did not come across as a dwarf. Or did he grow shorter?
Lolzzz..i take your guess..he grew shorter
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Cecediva(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Burger01:
You too Mechie onu jare. Stop wailing wailer!cheesy
If i catch you dia eeh!
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by toluine56(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
anonimi:

Do you mean (Mere Commissioner) MC Osibande who was excluded from the discussion? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2545956_img20150615185330_jpeg_jpege8c22c78984a130da369ec87e686cf09
Don't let humility come across as a sign of weakness...ever again.
I've seen this pix b4, nd guess what, its trash
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by CSTR2: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by belzabull(f): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Peter Obi made huge strides in anambra and left legacies as governor.

Obiano is taking it to another level, thanks to the foundations and blue print put in place by Obi.

This latest feud btw them is very shameful and unbecoming. I put the blame on overzealous supporters and internet warriors, and then the indiscretion of Obiano's part in his irrational response to the matter.

Someone on social media reprimanded obiano for going to abuja to congratulate buhari because he felt the visit was an impetus to buharis decision to relocate boko suspects to ekwulobia prison.

I don't subscribe to blaming obiano for visiting buhari, after all nothing wrong in playing safe in politics and being tactical, so I strongly condemn those blaming obiano for the courtesy visit to buhari.

Obviously irked by what his media team told him about some misinformed opinion of some zealots on social media, Obiano for whatever misguided reasons, felt such opinions were coming from Peter obis 'men' and decided to fight back and defend himself.

However in defending himself, he went overboard and decided to rub Obis name in the mud which for me, was very childish, immature and disrespectful of him. He thought it wise to attempt to implicate both Obi and GEJ with the baseless, shameful and unfortunate accusation that GEJ and Obi had planned it in 2012, (why wss there no gazette or official statement on the agreement?) an accusation every reasonable mind knows is nothing but a blatant lie from Obiano.

I love Peter Obi, I also love Willie Obiano...both have shown astuteness and class in governance, but this latest public dance is quite shameful. Peter Obi I know is a silent and gentle achiever who for most part, tries to stay away from public glare and attention.

Obiano should exercise restraint and apply discretion in everything he does so that the political goodwill he has gathered so far will not be eroded. Trying to score cheap political point by castigating peter obi(his benefactor) unnecessarily will not help his public image.

I understand Obianos need to defend himself, but he and his media team should understand that an opinion on a social network platform eg nairaland is strictly the individuals opinion(sometimes correct, often times misguided, senseless and baseless) and should not take them too seriously especially when they are coming from anonymous authors. Every user of social network knows that a lot of unscrupulous elements and trolls abound eg on NL.

Whoever Obiano is politically today, Obi made it possible by bringing him from relative obscurity to national limelight. He shouldn't try to pull down a good man who did him no wrong for whatever political and/or selfish reasons.

I personally condemn obiano for stooping this low. Its shameful, misplaced and distasteful to say the least. I suggest he pays less attention to internet trolls and gossips which if not well handled can dent his person politically. He still remains the governor after my heart for the promises and developmental strides he has shown so far in Anambra state.

God bless Anioma!

God bless Anambra! cool

8 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by belzabull(f): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
banki:

when obiano went to visit buhari was buhari the commander in chief, was buhari giving orders?
Yes!

ok when did the Fedral government give he order to the prison oga, was the order verbal..? I want to see the head of civil service issue a directive to move prisoners by buhari if not all this lies
You sound confused, are you saying there are no boko prisoners in ekwulobia prisons now or that it wasn't in huharis order?, which one?
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Johnnoo(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Anambra has been so peaceful in the recent past. These unscrupulous elements should never be allowed to upset that peace. Willie should continue pushing until something is done...

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked no way sir! Na their (north) dead body, dem must bury by themselves
Burger01:
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Burger01(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked no way sir! Na their (north) dead body, dem must bury by themselves
Haaa! My paddy Jacksparrow! You're from Anambra? Abeg, make dem take the Boko prisoners go prison for Otueke.cheesy

Guy, howdy?smiley
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Emokai3(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Obiano a betraya,,de same peter obi dat made u wat u ar 2day..who knew him b4
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Hehehe lol. I'm not Igbo oooo. I be northerner (North Central)
I've been good boss
Burger01:

Haaa! My paddy Jacksparrow! You're from Anambra? Abeg, make dem take the Boko prisoners go prison for Otueke.cheesy

Guy, howdy?smiley

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by lawrsmith(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Reacting to the claim that Jonathan and Obi were behind the relocation of Boko Haram terrorists to Anambra State, the media aide to Peter Obi, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said he was shocked that Governor Willie Obiano would personally sign such a release laying claims to what appeared nauseating and childish.

Obienyem said that such a claim would only end up proving to the people that there were more to the relocation than they already knew.

Describing the claim as a blatant lie, Obienyem wondered how an action or a plan concluded by a man who left office almost 16 months ago was being implemented now. obiano you cannot bite the finger that feeds you.peter obi made you whom you are paying him back with this faticious lie is hard to take.looking at the silent point raised by the Mr. peter Obi's spoke's person i now ask why is this relocation of Boko haram happening now after it has been initiated in 2012? Obiano should better come clean and tell the Anambrarians his stake on this. it is better for him tell the Anambrarians that he has tried his best to convinced buhari's led govt againt this move but it proves abortive than trying to tarnished the image of a man who have worked very hard in order to ensure that him Obiano succeeded. the hand writing is clearly written on wall with the way Obiano is dining with APC cheifs that he is ready to pay the automate price by joining the APC.
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
The Igbos are never United in politics of their zone..That's why biafra will remain a dream till eternity...

And as we are leaving Politicians out to pursue our cause with one mind, people like you will say we are not involving our leaders.

Double standard?

All politicians in zoogeria are one and same.
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by bayusdipe(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
passing by
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Burger01(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehe lol. I'm not Igbo oooo. I be northerner (North Central)
I've been good boss
Okay. Make dem leave the Boko prisoners for Anambra jare. Abi wetin you think?cheesy
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by lawrsmith(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Peter Obi is obviously lying! A man who ordered the klling of MASSOB members during his tenure as governor of Anambra state is an enemy of his people.
to whom brain is given common sense is expected. learn how to use ur brain and stop given out ur brain for loan.Obiano is the one lying on this saga.there's no point on waiting after three years before implementing a policy initiated in 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by eminikansoso(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
Peter Obi is obviously lying! A man who ordered the klling of MASSOB members during his tenure as governor of Anambra state is an enemy of his people.
who are the Massob
i think pple said massob are kidnappers
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by coolvitus(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
who is talking about igbo here we are biafrans you can see how igbo people are disgracing themselves
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by deeLima86(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
There's no need for all these noise, unless the igbos want to make us believe they are not part of Nigeria
Relocating prisoners to a federal prison irrespective of the kind of inmates is constitutional and there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by openmine(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
lawrsmith:
to whom brain is given common sense is expected. learn how to use ur brain and stop given out ur brain for loan. Obiano is the one lying on this saga.there's no point on waiting after three years before implementing a policy initiated in 2012.
Hahahahahahahahaha.... bro u r wicked....Dats a TKO....lol

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by chynergy1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
The Igbos are never United in politics of their zone..That's why biafra will remain a dream till eternity...

BIAFRA is not yet a collective wish of the people.
it is still a struggle by few, mostly uninformed minds.
dont see it as representing the wish of the majority of IGBO s.
we can get it if it becomes an option.
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by lawrsmith(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
openmine:

Hahahahahahahahaha.... bro u r wicked....Dats a TKO....lol
is dat not obvious that he was the one lying? how can Jonsthan and peter initiate the idea of relocating boko haram inmate to Anambra state in 2012 and the document remains there in Aso Rock unimplemented till 2015 and first political Appointment Buhari gave to the whole south East is to give them 49 Boko haram mininsters.instead of the guy to use his brain he gave it out to one fulani Alamajiri
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:

Igbos were so manipulated and hypnotised by Jonathan to notice the level of cruelty meted against them. I remember how Biafra Zionist grandfathers were stripped and disgraced. I am yet to see any picture of boko haram grandfathers paraded naked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / We've Purchased Secret Cameras That Will Expose Security Personnel - Dino Melaye / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.