Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara (610 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by hunray008: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by Ridwanna(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
The Speaker of the House of Representatives
Honourable Yakubu Dogara has denied the media
reports credited to President Muhammadu Buhari that
he was invited to a meeting on Wednesday night with
Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila as part of efforts to
mend the rift playing out in the Green Chamber.
Dogara who stated this through his Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity Mr. Turaki Adamu Hassan, said in a
statement that he was not invited

The media had been awash with reports that the
President was set to meet with Members from both
factions to solve the crisis.
The reports indicated that Dogara, was expected to
lead members of his group, while Gbajabiamila would
also lead lawmakers that are loyal to him to the
meeting.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and
Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, confirmed the scheduled
meeting to journalists on Wednesday.
Dogara, was not present at the meeting convened last
night by President Buhari.

The Gbajabiamila faction attended the meeting which
took place at the First Lady Conference Room of the
Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Re: WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by gobizzy101: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
I don tire 4 dis pple.

2019 wher r u
Re: WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
yawa
Re: WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by enkay2go(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Una too complain,shuooo. Una be complain commissioners?
Re: WHO De Decieve WHO? Buhari Lied, I Was Not Invited For Any Meeting – Dogara by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2015
This people will finish us with lies for the next four years.

By the way, I heard duLlard1nho is now sensor as president muhhammed buhari of west germany, can anyone confirm that please?

Oya make them sensor this one sad

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency in Nigeria: some constitutional misadventure / Why Do NIGERIANS Ignore Pedestrian Bridges? / Bida Poly Student Develops Electronic Voting Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.