Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Married (896 Views)

When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Married by architez: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
This is a thread of practical knowledge, none of all that theoretical and hypothetical stuff. Those who have actually done it will teach those who want to do it.

So, if u r married or engaged, please tell us how u "caught" your partner. If you are the "catchee" please tell us how u were "caught". You can also tell us if it worked out, maybe there was a quick divorce or seperation shortly after.

Every other person feel free to ask questions and make comments.

Thanks for participating.
Re: How To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
I used fishn net.. Come put bait insyd...
Re: How To Get Married by MostRanking(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Really
Re: How To Get Married by Erukumakanaki: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2015
i just gave her a lift with my Bentley and the rest was history angry
Re: How To Get Married by Bibidear(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
jeez,u are funny
Re: How To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:

jeez,u are funny
thanks bibi
Re: How To Get Married by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
He set a trap for me buh thank God 4 my life, I escaped it! grin grin
Re: How To Get Married by Bibidear(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks bibi
u welcome
Re: How To Get Married by architez: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:

Ok, very funny. Ha ha ha. Everybody is Mr. Ibu.
But this is meant to be a serious thread where people may actually learn a thing or two.
Re: How To Get Married by architez: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
He set a trap for me buh thank God 4 my life, I escaped it! grin grin

Would u be kind enough to tell us about it. Maybe we'll learn something. And thanks for not making a joke.
Re: How To Get Married by architez: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
i just gave her a lift with my Bentley and the rest was history angry

Would u be kind enough to elaborate?
Re: How To Get Married by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
So marriage had become prey and predator game abi?
Re: How To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
architez:

Ok, very funny. Ha ha ha. Everybody is Mr. Ibu.
But this is meant to be a serious thread where people may actually learn a thing or two.
dnt u think dr is sense in what I wrote? Infact what I wrote sums up everyoda comment here... Let's take the fishing net to be ur world, and d bait to be the things u do or say to woo her, like d gifts u buy for her, the romantic dinners, d little things u do dat are attractive.. Am sure ur not so dumb to figure out wat kind of things are attractive to ladies... Its psychology bro...
Re: How To Get Married by architez: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt u think dr is sense in what I wrote? Infact what I wrote sums up everyoda comment here... Let's take the fishing net to be ur world, and d bait to be the things u do or say to woo her, like d gifts u buy for her, the romantic dinners, d little things u do dat are attractive.. Am sure ur not so dumb to figure out wat kind of things are attractive to ladies... Its psychology bro...

Just now saw this. In that case u have a point. I didn't know that's how u meant it.
Re: How To Get Married by architez: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Re: How To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

Just now saw this. I have to admit, u do have a point.
ok.. Good mornin

(1) (Reply)

What Falling In Love Does To The Brain / 11 Common Reasons Why Men Divorce Their Wives ( A Must Read) / Do I Go On Or I Just Forget It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.