Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pregnant Karen Igho’s Touching Letter To Her Unborn Child [READ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Karen Igho’s Touching Letter To Her Unborn Child [READ] (779 Views)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Karen Igho’s Touching Letter To Her Unborn Child [READ] by goldrush111(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Heavily pregnant BBA star, Karen Igho who showed off her baby bump shared this emotional letter to her unborn child.

“A Love Letter To My Unborn Child I write this letter to my unborn child from the depths of my soul. You’ve entered my womb and made my life complete and whole. I never thought I would be chosen for such an awesome task. It is a greater blessing than what I ever could ask. I can almost imagine you in my mind.

READ MORE: http://goldrushnews247.com/pregnant-karen-ighos-touching-letter-to-her-unborn-child-read/

Re: Pregnant Karen Igho’s Touching Letter To Her Unborn Child [READ] by YOURMAN: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
hmm!
Re: Pregnant Karen Igho’s Touching Letter To Her Unborn Child [READ] by geemeshin(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Passionate and touching.

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Orded To Pay Rick Ross's Babymama $7m For Releasing Her S**x Tape / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Bottle Water Company 'burgeon Global' / Rihanna And Her B00bs In Hot Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.