Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (27513 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by badassProdigy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Actress, model and winner of the Big Brother Africa 2011 reality TV show Karen Igho Rakos is celebrating her birthday today.

To mark her special day, she shared some new photos on her social media page.

She wrote:
“Thankful for this additional year to my life. The older I get the more I listen and talk less. I wish I knew what I know now, but I’m glad I have learnt from my mistakes and now I’m much wiser.”

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/karen-igho-rakos-shares-new-photos-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by badassProdigy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
more photos

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Davash222(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Beautiful.
Dexter247:
Too ugly undecided
Cos she's dark

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by prettyesther20: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Did she stop bleaching cause she is not looking that fair again undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by jesusson22(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
she don dey fine small small

16 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Divay22(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hbd

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by celestialAgent(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
How will this cure me of Easy fatigue?

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Too ugly undecided
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by GodblessNig247(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by obembet(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
AM HERE TO COMPLAIN....

PLEASE HELP ME WARN MTN

I received a message from MTN this morning
saying:
"Know interesting facts about your country. text
NIG to 32050... N100 per day"
...And as a good citizen of Nigeria, I decided to
know more facts about my
country, I subscribed and immediately they
deducted N100 from my account.
The first fact I received was:
"Do you know that the Nigeria national flag has
two colors which are green and white"
(Cold begin catch me)
Secondly they sent:
"Do you know that the first letter of Nigeria is
N?" ( I begin develop headache)
Thirdly was:
"Do you know that river Niger is in Nigeria?".
(I've been crying since oo )
What do u think might be the next fact

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Dosmay(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
issokay.
fine background tho
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by snezBaba: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
She come resemble cookie lyon....
Their characters sef match cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by DollarAngel(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
The same peirced nipplee TBoss is using to confuse guys on BBnaija is the almost the same thing she used to garner votes, just that hers is tattooed boobsss

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by yhermmie(f): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
beautiful
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by oberichard(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yeah... she's becoming darker...Happy Birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by SQLmastar(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
UGLY CREATURE..... angry angry

but to my vaseline brodas, the niiples are bakassii could do a little ....... grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by henrydadon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
she looks pretty now that she a little bit darker

but the negative effect of the bleaching cream she used can still be seen on her body

thank goddness she regain her senses back

14 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Chiomenwa(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good one. May God bless you with more wisdom.

Old things has passed away.
The future is bright.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by SageTravels: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by JayonDennis(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
badassProdigy:
Actress, model and winner of the Big Brother Africa 2011 reality TV show Karen Igho Rakos is celebrating her birthday today.

To mark her special day, she shared some new photos on her social media page.

She wrote:
“Thankful for this additional year to my life. The older I get the more I listen and talk less. I wish I knew what I know now, but I’m glad I have learnt from my mistakes and now I’m much wiser.”

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/karen-igho-rakos-shares-new-photos-to.html?m=1
Remmber em boobs way back... BBA make sense pass this nonsense called BBN
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Naturallyme: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
hnnnnnn... This cannot be God's image
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by ademoladeji(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
And so?

Zooming in and out to see this clearly

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by SIRKAY98(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why did u bleach

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Sultty(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
badassProdigy:
more photos
the thing dey there grin
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Sarah20A(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by ChristyB(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Happy birthday Karen, the only girl that went to Big brother and came out without issues but with the molla

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Jamean(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sassy! Sweetly!
Me likey
Re: Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by porchbaby(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pretty kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Releases Pre-Birthday Photos / Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.