Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

APC Holds NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Holds NEC Meeting (15383 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by ajepako(f): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Xetima:

Hope they have fire-fighters around the venue

And tailors to sew their torn clothes after their fights, kicks, and slaps!

Plus a babalawo to reverse any juju they strike each other with!

LMAO!
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Buchukwu: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kolade354:
M.u.m.u..........PDP consist of saint and Angels Right?

Goto hell
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by sweetgala(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spybradd:

which FAITH,is saraki now a pagan?

Faith kò,fart ni.
grin

Typo, my nexus foes this predictive next word thing , thanks for the heads up
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by charlie009: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinubu all the way, i trust todays meeting will definitely go well. grin
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by charlyge(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
dat one na their problem
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by sweat4wat(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm we are waiting here

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Kolade354(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
Oga,d devil u know is better than the angel u dnt know.....
Flawd Logic................One party has been ruling us for the past 16 years........Abeg leave Devil jor!
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atmmachine:
Buhari finally wants to step down.
habaa, me i thought its the MERE COMMISSIONER who wants to step down for Tinubu
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Lildreezy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
doctokwus:
Just hearing that Tinubu and Akande have boycotted the meeting.
If confirmed it goes to show that PMB has got a mess on his hands.I continue to say it,Saraki and Dogara must be expelled from the APC and PMB has to start acting like d president we voted and fast.
People are being allowed to get away with a lot of rubbish and he continues telling us he is taking his time.
His inaction has brought APC to this sorry state and those same inactions are manifesting in persistent BH killings and an EFCC that is trying to give an impression of working while negotiating with politicians and judges to allow big shots walk away free.
What in God's name are the service chiefs,the EFCC chairman and those other people implicated in the ekiti gate scandal still doing in their seats?!
If PMB continues in this manner,people would get further galvanized to continue flouting all rules and getting away with all sorts and b4 u know it,even misfits like Saraki may even get emboldened to start thinking of impeachment.
We didn't vote for a weak leader,we voted a fmr general and expect to see some military style executive actions,even in a democratic setting!!

Lol bro is this the part were I say "one chance"

nah play oh
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by feedburner(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
APC cycle
1. Hold meeting
2. Reach deadlock
3. Fight
4. Repeat

correct my guy grin
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by erimmy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwon:
…as security operatives take over APC National Secretariat

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-apc-crisis-all-is-set-for-nec-meeting/
. I mean do the expect me to clap for them? So because bunch of confused and egocentric homosapiens who are unfortunately clothed in leadership garments want to hold a selfish and kangaroo meeting, the whole State apparatus would go and watch over them? oh I forgot, there might actually be exchange of blows.
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by dougivilla(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
nnafather:
That's what happens when area boys are gathering.
When GEJ said they were rascals sometime ago, they started shouting at roof top, but na lie??

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by bjdon: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
After this meeting NOTHING is going to change. Saraki and Drogba have the backing of many bigwigs in the country who want to see the Buhari govt kept on a tight leash. These are the people Akande was referring to. The BIGGEST mistake ACP ever made was allowing the nPDP members into their mist. They must now reap what they sowed with that mistake.
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by cjrane: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by BigBen10: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennygee:
They should not kill themselves sha.
This one that Baba Bubu is appointing his brothers everywhere.
come on. Don't tell me you tow this sentimental line also. am disappointed.
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by Descartes: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is politically naive and APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido
Re: APC Holds NEC Meeting by godwin120alex: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds / Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / Sanwo-Olu To Request FG To Permit Importation Of Rice Paddy For Imota Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.