Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs (3437 Views)

Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by B69U: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
OP go annd get a job. Dapo Adaralegbe aka NgeneUkwenu aka Beremx

Stop being an imposter. U are igbo, yoruba hausa altogether.

You are Man and woman all together. Madness!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by ApcSucks: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't know who the advisers of President Buhari are at the moment. But one thing I am aware is that, either they are incompetent or they are set out to undermine the Change we all fought for.

Since Buhari took over the reigns of Government, not fewer than 400 Nigerian have been maimed and killed, millions of properties destroyed and vandalized by the evil Boko Haram operating largely from the North East. And before this time, we all complained about the incompetency of the Military Chiefs appointed by an equally incompetent Leader( Goodluck Jonathan) but what baffles a sane mind, is that, 1month after assuming power, President Buhari still retains the same elements who either through corruption or sheer class ineptitude have been aiding these outlaws to cause untold hardship to the citizenry.

Time To Act: Buhari get to work, sack this Team of Incompetent mofos! This piecemeal sacking is not the way to go! Why sack DSS and still retain these characters?

As an APC Supporter, I can defend every other slow-paced decisions but I can't defend flat-footed response to continuous progrom.!

Signed: Miss Ngene

Signed Miss Hermo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why are the PDP wailing wailers wailing on this thread. @topic: The most incompetent of all is the COAS, Kenneth Minimah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Wildrage: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
The confused tyrant promised to lead the war against boko haram, instead he's spent more time renovating his abode, tending to his cows in Daura and showing us useless pictures of his praying at Jumat services. The same army general that led the massive push back against the sect before the election are now saddled with administrative issue of moving operational base to maiduguri instead of thinking of ways to consolidate the gains recorded before election. Throughout the election period, not a single bomb exploded in borno and Yobe, and a month after the election before inauguration, the north east was largely calm. Since the geriatric bigot took over , it's been daily carnage everywhere. A man that could not maintain peace within his own party should not be expected to do same in the polity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wildrage:
The confused tyrant promised to lead the war against boko haram, instead he's spent more time renovating his abode, tending to his cows in Daura and showing us useless pictures of his praying at Jumat services.

The same army general that led the massive push back against the sect before the election are now saddled with administrative issue of moving operational base to maiduguri instead of thinking of ways to consolidate the gains recorded before election.

Throughout the election period, not a single bomb exploded in borno and Yobe, and a month after the election before inauguration, the north east was largely calm. Since the geriatric bigot took over , it's been daily carnage everywhere.

A man that could not maintain peace within his own party should not be expected to do same in the polity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by stuff46(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
your oppinion does not count sister!

grin is that so
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Mamaflex(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Barcanista food don come. Ur pipu are here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Barcanista food don come. Ur pipu are here.
abeg help me ask whether anybody stop Buhari from firing the Service Chiefs. Are we stopping him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Mamaflex(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
abeg help me ask whether anybody stop Buhari from firing the Service Chiefs. Are we stopping him?
cheesy Baba I trust.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by vedaxcool(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
I endorse the op. Time to chase Jonathan elongation of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy Baba I trust.
Even Arsenal fans trust wenger even though the best he could give them is mere FA cup (no apologies to gunners lipsrsealed)

The over 700 souls that have gone since Buhari took over also trusted Baba. May God give us the grace to survive Baba 4years of "change"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Mamaflex(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Even Arsenal fans trust wenger even though the best he could give them is mere FA cup (no apologies to gunners lipsrsealed)

The over 700 souls that have gone since Buhari took over also trusted Baba. May God give us the grace to survive Baba 4years of "change"
Lol. You will enjoy the change wink
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Lol. You will enjoy the change wink
I hope so. If not I will hold you responsible
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't know who the advisers of President Buhari are at the moment. But one thing I am aware is that, either they are incompetent or they are set out to undermine the Change we all fought for.

Since Buhari took over the reigns of Government, not fewer than 400 Nigerian have been maimed and killed, millions of properties destroyed and vandalized by the evil Boko Haram operating largely from the North East. And before this time, we all complained about the incompetency of the Military Chiefs appointed by an equally incompetent Leader( Goodluck Jonathan) but what baffles a sane mind, is that, 1month after assuming power, President Buhari still retains the same elements who either through corruption or sheer class ineptitude have been aiding these outlaws to cause untold hardship to the citizenry.

Time To Act: Buhari get to work, sack this Team of Incompetent mofos! This piecemeal sacking is not the way to go! Why sack DSS and still retain these characters?

As an APC Supporter, I can defend every other slow-paced decisions but I can't defend flat-footed response to continuous progrom.!

I now see the reasons why women were forcefully excluded from politics since the bible times.

Ur analysis is whey outta place.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Babacele: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am concerned too baby.
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by owobokiri(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
NgeneUkwuNkita the economist from jupiter. Yesterday, you wanted the CBN cheif sacked. Today it is the Service Cheifs. Tomorrow, it must be Ekweremmadu then you have to peruse the names of everybody working for the feds in Abuja, including cleaners to make sure they are APC compliant , or else? A sack! Peoplle like you need your tiny island republic, removed from reality where you will stay all day long masturbating on all these political orgies you are desperately to selling as positive 'change' ideas. . NgeneUkwunkita

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by zigi(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Your name must be ngene salimatu buhari!!! Lol! Dey dia dey sleep untop bike!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by nigerianvenom(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Which 400?why are u reducing the figure?
U want to be happy right?
Over 1000 souls have bin killed and ure saying 400.
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by nigerianvenom(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

You never hear about "one chance"?
You'll continue to get baffled until you baff with acid

Where have u been bro? Longest time. Have u seen were dis dogoyaro has taken us to?
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by nigerianvenom(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:

grin grin angry
D man must be regretting about all d imaginary promises he made.

Meanwhile i tagged u in one post lik dat yesterday, u didnt comment
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
My brother, that subject is very sensitive. No vex! Pls send me PM
nigerianvenom:

grin grin angry
D man must be regretting about all d imaginary promises he made.

Meanwhile i tagged u in one post lik dat yesterday, u didnt comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by nigerianvenom(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, that subject is very sensitive. No vex! Pls send me PM

I just followed u, pls follow back so i can send u a pm
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I just followed u, pls follow back so i can send u a pm
done

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by babadem2much(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
You have my support sister but please allow PMB to drain all their loots n pot bellies b4 sack

my candid sugestion miss Ngene
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by Lordave: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I'm glad you didn't claim to be Military Strategist this time, Mrs Economist.
Re: Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs by feedburner(m): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

cluel*es dul*lard daura master don't understand what is called national security.

#babaonechance #babagoslow #babaoneway #babaroundabout #babapullover #babaoverload

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta / Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In US Prison / Intel on the Avengers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.