Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor (19480 Views)

Kaduna APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai / We Stand By Our Story On El-rufai’s N90 Billion Worth – union / El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Karlman: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
HausaFulanis stealing the country dry since 1960

Nigerians are the most senseless people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by ndcide(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
El rufai thought that his outburst will drive fear to the news editor.
For whereeee......
We saw his supporters who shout corruption at every interval.
They are so daft that they will defend even the devil, because of APC reasons.
He should openly tell us his worth QED.

4 Likes

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:

You are a good example of d evil ones!
And you're a blood sucking baboon.
Muslims are terrorist.

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Mcowubaba: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:
An ISIS member stopped the car of a Christian couple.

ISIS member: Are you a Muslim?

Christian man: Yes, I'm a Muslim.

ISIS member: If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of the Quran.

Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.

ISIS member: Ok yallah go.

Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took. Why did u tell him that we are Muslims? If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."

"Do not worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

ISIS is not Islam, terrorism has no religion.

So also do we have some racist burning down black churches in Europe. Just a reminder that in every group, place and country there r rebels and bad ones who gives a bad image to the others.

Let's unite and fight evil. The problem isn't Muslims or Christians, the problem is the evil ones.
Emmmmmh!!!!
Nice story!!!
But I maintain my stand- Islam is Violent in Nature!!!
People are forced/coerced to convert to Islam, that's nt so with Christianity!!! Check d Quran!!

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by hibbayueei(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Serious

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by ndcide(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:
What is special about N90billion asset? Those who criticise are the ones with myopic mindset. Elrufai made hay while the sum shine and the silly ones engage themselves ranting like starved puppets.

Pray for your own opportunity to come; for prayer is answered througn right thinking

Every successful thief made hay while the sun shone.

Yet you and your ilks portray others bad for political party reasons.

I'm not saying he is a thief but some of us know one or two things about him. He cannot just become a saint because he is in APC.

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by phabulux: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:
Asset declaration: We stand by our story on El-Rufai’s N90 billion worth —The Union Editor-in-Chief

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=12581&title=Asset-declaration:-We-stand-by-our-story-on-El-Rufai%E2%80%99s-N90-billion-worth-%E2%80%94The-Union-Editor-in-Chief

I would have given this individual (Casmir Igbokwe, that is ) the fabled kiss if he were a woman!

Not bending in the face of undue threat, sticking to the ethics of journalism, being loyal to a dogged. capable (I guess) employee, all these any reasonable human being can easily infer from the post.

I do not see anything wrong in wealth, except, of course, if Mr. El-Rufai came by his unjustly. That, at the moment, is my supposition. Mr El-Rufai may prove me wrong by supplying evidence that will be contrary to 'the lies' told by the journalist. Nasir, naturally, is cooking something.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by gbrown(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gelengelen:
this is how ladies keep their face when you put in your big PE...NIS inside her VA...GI...NAL.
I TRIED ACCESSING YOUR PROFILE PICTURE BUT AIN'T GOT ANY, I AM JUST WONDERING AND ASKING, "HOW OLD ARE YOU? I DON'T THINK A MINOR WOULD POST SUCH CRAP
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by gbishman: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
So Igbokwe why don't u visit the bureau and request for the document indicating what they declared.
Shikena

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by ndcide(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:

Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took. Why did u tell him that we are Muslims? If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."

"Do not worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.

So also do we have some racist burning down black churches in Europe. Just a reminder that in every group, place and country there r rebels and bad ones who gives a bad image to the others.

Let's unite and fight evil. The problem isn't Muslims or Christians, the problem is the evil ones.

Abubak Shecow is a better Muslim than you. He doesn't twist facts the way you are doing now.

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by lafuria1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Even liars stand by their words in court, even the devil stood by his words, standing by your words means nothing with no evidence. So El rufai has mansions in abuja but not in kaduna or London abi.

The plan is simple, make a huge lie against El rufai, el rufai will have to make his assist public.

People behind his lie are those who hate him while he was FCT minister.
If the editor didn't stand on his false words these issue will die a natural death but Naah going to Court was the plan all along.

By the way has anyone heard of union newspaper before now? There is your answer.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
jammani:

Lol. Who are you? See how hin dey talk to a whole sitting governor

The sitting or standing governor no be PUBLIC SERVANT again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
alaoeri:
Cashmir Igbokwe you know where he's from now besides why is it that the Union is the only news outlet reporting it.

Exclusive story?
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Frankiss44(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilovelikes:
If u r so sure of your report, give us the addresses of the 40 mansions

Nope... El Rufai tweets a lot.. He should just post a copy of the assets form on the Internet if he is clean... Instead of all these ranting

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Frankiss44(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
lafuria1:
Even liars stand by their words in court, even the devil stood by his words, standing by your words means nothing with no evidence. So El rufai has mansions in abuja but not in kaduna or London abi.

The plan is simple, make a huge lie against El rufai, el rufai will have to make his assist public.

People behind his lie are those who hate him while he was FCT minister.
If the editor didn't stand on his false words these issue will die a natural death but Naah going to Court was the plan all along.

By the way has anyone heard of union newspaper before now? There is your answer.

And what's wrong with declaring your assets publicly? Isn't that what the so called apostles of change are suppose to do?

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
generaliy07:
I THINK AN INDEPENDENT BODY SHOULD INVESTIGATE, IF TRUE, FIND OUT HOW HE MADE THE MONEY (HE IS AN ESTABLISHED SURVEYOR THOUGH), IF THE CLAIM BY UNION IS FALSE, SUE THE PAPER, EL RUFAI, SUE THEM TO THE TUNE OF THE 900BILLION IF POSSIBLE, THAT MEANS THEY'VE PRAYED FOR YOU AND ANSWERED THE PRAYER BY THEMSELVES

Fellow Nairalanders, Meet me at this T-JUNCTION please, thank you

https://samueliyanu./

90 billion as established surveyor

For which planet
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by UnimkeAk(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:

Lmao : Lies ffrom the earth's red hot core

ISIS. BH are the real muslims

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why I love the Igbo man, he fears Nobody

Ekwueme

El Rufai is a known theif and he should be prepared for more exposee about his ill gotten wealth
Y re they singling only him out? naa only him steal ni? what abt wike, kalu, theodore orji, stella odua of this world. Tribalistic igbo nuisances.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by mekadinho(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
jammani:

Lol. Who are you? See how hin dey talk to a whole sitting governor
"...talk to a whole sitting gov." So many kiddos on nairaland ds days.

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by notoriousbabe: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
And so foking what?get rich quick or die trying
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by princejenks(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow its been a while i heard from casmir,used to read his back page column in the sunday punch(musing i think),later he became editor and now am reading here that he is with the union newspapers. Well,i just hope he has got his facts right on this issue cos i wouldnt love to see his rep come to ruin
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by anwo247: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC has always been a scam.

Would you ever believe that Buhari would do secret declaration of assets? That's APC for you. They are all thieves led by Buhari the illiterate president.

Let elrufai come out and tell us how much he is worth. Until then, we have the right to believe the newspaper.

#thieves

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by wirelessmaster: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is now I know that the moderator is very partial in his duty here. It has been long I posted here or even check through Nairaland.
Somebody complained to me from Abuja that he posted on this topic and it was immediately deleted and removed. To worsen the matter he cannot even make another posting again. So, anything against El-Rufai and government is permitted here
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by wirelessmaster: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
So, Nairaland is not for those who have the fact,or those who know the situation and not for the inner caucus person. It is for those with 2000 clicking of likes even when the story is nothing. Signing out. Continue, it is the continuation of election propaganda period. Anybody can say anything against El-Rufai. Afterall, Bukola Saraki has mortgaged the victory of the party that was won at the highest cost. Winning an incumbent in Africa is at a great cost a with lot of people losing their lives and their investment. Some mortgaged all they worked for. He traded it with opponent. Surely, there will be a cost for betrayal. This is not politics. Under NPN, his father Senator Olusola Saraki became the Senate Leader (Senate Majority Leader) under the NPN Machinery. In the presence of Umaru Dikko, Senator Uba Ahmed, Richard Akinjide, Akinloye, etc,
his father would not have betrayed NPN.

Already, APC is gone. If El-Rufai is been victmised because he is a member of the panel to probe some activities of NNPC that is good. 12 years effort of GMB wasted on an ambition of an individual.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by anwo247: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
ndcide:
El rufai thought that his outburst will drive fear to the news editor.

For whereeee......

We saw his supporters who shout corruption at every interval.

They are so daft that they will defend even the devil, because of APC reasons.

He should openly tell us his worth QED.

Another QED!

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:

i wish I can believe you.
But when I consider the terrorism acts of Mohammed, I have my doubts.
he slaughtered the innocent and sanctioned spreading of Islam with the aid of the sword.

Okay, Mohammed is even too far.
When I consider the terrorism acts of Usman Dan Fodio, I fear Islam.

Okay, those two are not Moslems?

Okay, what about legal Jhardism/terrorism?

Nine people have just been condemned to death in Kano for the sin or is it crime of blasphemy.
So the people who condemned them are not Moslems?

Bros, tell us another story biko.

Abi na taggiya you carry come here?

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Reference(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mattkent:

Hmm. Nice. These are the kinds of innovative campaigns the authorities should be spreading to the grassroots where BH's cannon fodder is sourced. Information is power and so far it is BH's messages that appears to be getting through.

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by sen8or(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]So these people are complaining about 90billion.
They are very crazy.
This is a man that bought 900 plots land in jabi and katampe when it was worthless then proceeded to sell it at more than 300 million a plot after he moved development to the area after moved all development to the area making more than 270 billion in the process[/size]
abi o, over 10 houses in jabi appartment alone. Ahmed Musa crescent, ali baba crescent to mension but few
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Such information can't be baee on a report from a field journalist mmbut rather from the official organization that vetts public officials.

Until they make an official publication , it is false.

Can't a lawyer seek the correct info using the information act ?

and how many secretaries and other paper pushers could have spun a copy at the photostat and tucked it in his boxers for a brown envelop laden reporter. Welcome to the tabloid era. More baby oil to their elbows. We are progressing.
Re: We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor by Reference(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
A plot of land selling at over 300million in jabi. Like seriously?
A bit exaggerated. I think he benchmarked the commercial ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor / Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.