Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo (19486 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Friday disproved the insinuations that President Muhammadu Buhari doesn’t know how to govern.

He also disagreed with inference that selfishness is the bane of those in government, saying that the Buhari administration is doing its best for Nigerians.

Osinbajo said the efforts of the incumbent administration could have been felt more if not for the activities of those he described as “saboteurs” allegedly working against the government.

The Vice President spoke at Saint Luke’s Anglican Church, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State, during the burial service for Mrs. Moroluke Fakoyede, mother of the Secretary to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Ola Olukoyede.

He said that Buhari inherited “a highly debased economy” from the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a situation which, he said, prevented some of the steps taken by President Buhari to manifest on the well-being of the poor Nigerians.

Osinbajo said, “I became frightened when the man of God said only those of us in powers are enjoying. This is not true. We have done our best for Nigerians.

“The concern of President Buhari, All Progressives Congress and those of us in his government is for Nigeria to move forward; and we shall achieve this.

“All the good social investment programmes such as TraderMoni, the N-POWER and others will soon start to bear fruit and manifest.“We are all going to benefit from Buhari’s administration.“This country requires everybody to be on board to work hard.

“It is not true that President Buhari doesn’t know how to govern.“It is not because we have not done enough; there are saboteurs and many fifth columnists working against us. But we are going to triumph,” Osinbajo said.

The cleric in charge of the Church, Rev. Mathew Ayorinde Ajao, had, in his sermon, expressed disappointment at the way some leaders pilot the nation’s affairs, saying, “apart from the increasing scourge of poverty, Nigerians are not enjoying all the basic amenities that can improve their well-being.

“Those in positions of authorities have access to everything, but not the people. That was why they are not getting the right advice.“Nigerians are suffering. We are not enjoying anything. No light, no good road, no improved health facilities and others.

“Government must empower the poor, not the one where you give generators to people without anything they will use them to power.“Some are very rich, they have everything, but not blessed by heaven,” the cleric said.

Ajao lauded the deceased for working assiduously to give her children education and showed them the way of the Lord, saying this was responsible for her glorious end.

Among dignitaries at the service were Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi; Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi; APC former National Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire (SAN); and Commissioner of Police, Ekiti State Police Command, Mr. Asuquo Amba.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-not-true-that-buhari-doesnt-know-how-to-govern-osinbajo/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by ferdybillion(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tell us something

12 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by budaatum: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
“Government must empower the poor, not the one where you give generators to people without anything they will use them to power.“Some are very rich, they have everything, but not blessed by heaven,” the cleric said.
God bless you, cleric in charge of the Church, Rev. Mathew Ayorinde Ajao

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin This is stupidity.Defending a failure while still blaming Jonathan all just to eat political crumbs. So Jonathan is stiĺl responsible for Buhari govt recession of 1983-84?

These liars have refused to accept that all these excuses are stale.Will the VP ever employ Mr.President as his PA in the real situation?

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TRIGITIS: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
I so much like the way these two gentlemen keep ignoring ipob Pigs from the Hate Republic.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
The cleric subtly told Mr-VP Osinbajo the solemn truth but will political hypocrisy allow his conscience to speak to him?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Nuclear99(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
I so much like the way these two gentlemen keep ignoring ipob Pigs from the Hate Republic.

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by vickyhow(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Look @ this dunce!
Y didnt Nigerians see this cominq?

An Educated Pastor and a Military General with Affidavit Academic papers?

19 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
[/s]

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
[/s]

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Why not bother yourself with why we aren't making significant progress in this country?

Is there constant power?
Are the roads better and safe?
Is the country safe?
Are there jobs now?
What about the minimum wage?

Stop all these ipob and hate republic propaganda. Buhari and Osibanjo's children are not suffering like us. Make intelligent contributions, instead of seeing everything as a means to throw banters

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by GenSpecifics: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you like keep resorting to that lame blame tactics of blaming Jonathan it will not save you from being impeached and arraigned for theft and corruption.

Thief!

30 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by aolawale025: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
They always have something or someone to blame

Only a lazy workman blames his tools

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
the only gud thing about buhari's government...all him trousers na straight cuts and he wears designers shoes..finish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by ebuk4real(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
angry

At times it's wise to be silent and let people assume you know what you're doing than to open your mouth & end up insulting their sensibilities...

14 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by izzou(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Ipob pigs prefer the camerounian thief, I prefer buhari, pls how is this a case?

Why can't ipob Pigs invite the theif to come make their imaginary republic process?

Why are bothered about what i bother? Is it your bother?

At no point did I mention any Camerounian thief in my comment

Also, I am not an IPOB.

At least, I now know you have nothing reasonable to contribute even to Nigeria.

Udo grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by budaatum: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Racoon:
The cleric subtly told Mr
VP the solemn truth but will political hypocrisy allow his conscience to speak to him?
I do not think Osinbajo is a hypocrite. You can not possibly be suggesting there aren't many out there destroying any plans they might have had?

You know what? We, Nigerians should all write to @ProfOsinbajo. If we shout the "solemn truth" loudly and wisely we might get beyond his "political hypocrisy" and speak to "his conscience" and he might hear.

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TRIGITIS: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

At no point did I mention any Camerounian thief in my comment

Also, I am not an IPOB.

At least, I now know you have nothing reasonable to contribute even to Nigeria.

Udo grin
Okay, you that have something to contribute, why can't you concentrate on your contributing and gtf outta my mention?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by jchioma: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
The cleric in charge of the Church, Rev. Mathew Ayorinde Ajao, had, in his sermon, expressed disappointment at the way some leaders pilot the nation’s affairs, saying, “apart from the increasing scourge of poverty, Nigerians are not enjoying all the basic amenities that can improve their well-being...

“Nigerians are suffering. We are not enjoying anything. No light, no good road, no improved health facilities and others.

Pastor Yemi Osibanjo's response:
“The concern of President Buhari, All Progressives Congress and those of us in his government is for Nigeria to move forward; and we shall achieve this.

HOW

“All the good social investment programmes such as TraderMoni, the N-POWER and others will soon start to bear fruit and manifest.“
- Osibanjo added.

Truly, Nigeria is in deep poo with a government stuck on blaming theatrics and pathetic mediocrity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Okay, you that have something to contribute, why can't you concentrate on your contributing and gtf outta my mention?
[/s]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TRIGITIS: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Cry harder. I can quote you and heaven won't fall

Unintelligent being
As far as I'm concerned, na you dey cry now oh! If not wetin you dey do for my mention?

Unintelligent being you said? I suggest you stand in from of a mirror, what you see as you look front is a typical one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s]

Ipob pigs prefer the camerounian thief, I prefer buhari, pls how is this a case?

Why can't ipob Pigs invite the theif to come make their imaginary republic progress?

Why are bothered about what i bother? Is it your bother?
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just see how a so called pastor is lying , even Buhari knows he can't govern and he know Osinbanjo is lying

17 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by izzou(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:

As far as I'm concerned, na you dey cry now oh! If not wetin you dey do for my mention?

Unintelligent being you said? I suggest you stand in from of a mirror, what you see as you look front is a typical one.

You can't even banter intelligently

Don't quote me again, please. I wouldn't want to fall asleep now

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Brugo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:

cheesy

Abi. No time to waste on those defeated terrorists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TRIGITIS: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

You can't even banter intelligently

Don't quote me again, please. I wouldn't want to fall asleep now
I shouldn't quote you again? Nawao.

Pls who starting this quoting?

Yet he talked about intelligence?

Wetin person no go see for nairaland. grin grin grin

Watch as he still rush into my mention again. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland / Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) / Buhari To APC Aspirants: Consult, Build Consensus, Produce Formidable Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.