Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ladies, Which Would You Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Would You Get? (4044 Views)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay, what abt 6"5?

Perfect! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
how important will bedmatics be when he's 70? He can even get better with practice. If a man is open to new experiences and a fast learner, you can turn him from average to awesome wink
EXPERIENCE!!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
6"5 ke

Do you want Husband or Basketball player?
SouffleX:

Perfect! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
6"5 ke

LMAO. I have a family friend that's 6"7.

Like I said, preferably 6"2 and above. I'm willing to compromise sha.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Ksslib(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
hahaha, I didn't choose number 6 o. Too expensive abeg. Some things are more important. I'll take a Lynxx or Blossom Chukwujekwu physique over a Tinubu bank account. Call me stewpid grin
Hmmn, i see..

But what if the Lynxx physique like you called it happens to be in extreme poverty and is presented alongside a Tinubu look-alike who owns a Tinubu bank account-- would you rather ogle at the former night and day ontop hungry belle or look past the former's flaw and enjoy the money?

No lie. tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
6"5 ke

Love your personal text btw
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
5, 3, 7

The rest we can work on
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

Perfect! grin
are u sure getting a 6"5 man is common?
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u sure getting a 6"5 man is common?

He doesn't have to be 6"5 nau undecided
But he has to be at least a few inches taller than me.
I just can't imagine being with someone the same height as me. Think of the poor babies we'll have tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
how important will bedmatics be when he's 70? He can even get better with practice. If a man is open to new experiences and a fast learner, you can turn him from average to awesome wink
some guys will never reach the level of other guys when it comes to bedroom business. It involves having the skills and the ryt tool to do the job. sometimes without the ryt tool, the lady never get satisfied. High rate of cheating cases accross the world are mostly caused by lack bedroom game. Btw being still good at 70 gives the man longer life coz its said that sex is gud for the health.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

He doesn't have to be 6"5 nau undecided
But he has to be at least a few inches taller than me.
I just can't imagine being with someone the same height as me. Think of the poor babies we'll have tongue
lol, okay oo, what if u marry a tall man and some of your kidz take ur height?
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, okay oo, what if u marry a tall man and some of your kidz take ur height?

LOL Neverrrr!!!!! My genes are going to have to take the back seat here.

But marrying a tall man gives them better odds so.......
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank you, Ma'am

*doffs Hat*
SouffleX:

Love your personal text btw
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
iamkingzlee:
EXPERIENCE!!!! grin
lol. Bro, even the best smasher was once an amateur. @captainswag225, lucky for him, I won't have anyone to compare him to wink
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

LOL Neverrrr!!!!! My genes are going to have to take the back seat here.

But marrying a tall man gives them better odds so.......
i hope that doesnt happen to u coz i know of a couple where the husband is tall 6'3 and his wife is short 5'7, they have kidz, the boys took their dads height and the lady took her mom's height.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. Bro, even the best smasher was once an amateur. @captainswag225, lucky for him, I won't have anyone to compare him to wink
lmao 'best smasher' see title!!! Me nko grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked
safarigirl:

lucky for him, I won't have anyone to compare him to wink
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
i hope that doesnt happen to u coz i know of a couple where the husband is tall 6'3 and his wife is short 5'7, they have kidz, the boys took their dads height and the lady took her mom's height.

LOL my dad is 6"2 and my mom is about 5"4. My brothers take after my dad (the oldest one is 6"4) and I take after my mom grin

Although my dad says I'm only short because I refuse to eat beans.

TheRealAdonye:
Thank you, Ma'am
*doffs Hat*

smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ksslib:

Hmmn, i see..

But what if the Lynxx physique like you called it happens to be in extreme poverty and is presented alongside a Tinubu look-alike who owns a Tinubu bank account-- would you rather ogle at the former night and day ontop hungry belle or look past the former's flaw and enjoy the money?

No lie. tongue
hahaha. Lynxx over Tinubu. Even if he's in extreme poverty, I won't be, I can always help out with funds at the early stages. If he's educated and has the other qualities (smart and funny) he could either turn out to be another Lalong or the next Basketmouth. Many wealthy people came out of extreme poverty and some types of wealth are unhealthy eg Tinubu's kind.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Catalyst4real: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
dude, 5'7 is average. Me wey dey ground at 5'2, I be midget ni? And I tall pass about 6 people for my hostel room, so wetin those ones come be?
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmao 'best smasher' see title!!! Me nko grin
wetin do you? *raises a brow*
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
dude, 5'7 is average. Me wey dey ground at 5'2, I be midget ni? And I tall pass about 6 people for my hostel room, so wetin those ones come be?

LOL 5"7 is short abeg.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
hahahaha. U arent a midget oo., so long as u are teller than other people, u dont have to worry at all. there are alot of guys who are even 5'8 and they are cool.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

LOL my dad is 6"2 and my mom is about 5"4. My brothers take after my dad (the oldest one is 6"4) and I take after my mom grin

Although my dad says I'm only short because I refuse to eat beans.

smiley
lol, i never knew beans makes people tall. Dis one na lie of the century oo. but seriously 5"9 aint bad at all, it becoz u are used to seeing tall people. We who only see short people, 6"0 is an achievement.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

LOL 5"7 is short abeg.
not for a female. A 5'7 girl is average 5'6-5'9 are average. A tall girl is between 5'10-6'2. Any female taller than that is an oddity and will have issues getting average guys or tall ones
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
shocked shocked
warrisit na?
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i never knew beans makes people tall. Dis one na lie of the century oo. but seriously 5"9 aint bad at all, it becoz u are used to seeing tall people. We who only see short people, 6"0 is an achievement.

LMAO

My family's always teasing me for being "the short one".
You have to be at least 5"9 to be considered tall here. And that's even for girls IMO there's no such thing as average. You're either short or tall.
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Captainswag225(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
SouffleX:

LMAO

My family's always teasing me for being "the short one".
You have to be at least 5"9 to be considered tall here. And that's even for girls IMO there's no such thing as average. You're either short or tall.
lol, then according to ur criteria alot of us are short then. So btw dont u look tall when u are among ur female friendz?
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Ksslib(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
safarigirl:
hahaha. Lynxx over Tinubu. Even if he's in extreme poverty, I won't be, I can always help out with funds at the early stages. If he's educated and has the other qualities (smart and funny) he could either turn out to be another Lalong or the next Basketmouth. Many wealthy people came out of extreme poverty and some types of wealth are unhealthy eg Tinubu's kind.
lol.. You go fear excuses na..
Babe, no worry! When better hungry sama you, you go reconsider..
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, then according to ur criteria alot of us are short then. So btw dont u look tall when u are among ur female friendz?

Nope. We're all about the same height weird

I'm not really friends with anyone shorter than me. I think I subconsciously avoid people shorter than me. Looking down at someone is just too weird lol. I prefer being the shortie grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would You Get? by Defcon1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

And then he's unfaithful sad
She can't have it all na, brothercheesy
Why you dey bother?
She don pick the qualities wey she want as long as she is the only one the dude comes back to, no wahala
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What If This Man Were The Richest Man In Africa? Could U Marry Him?photo / Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This / 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.