Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) (33051 Views)

Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
haywire07:
The camera wz kept on the ground to make her look tall.

Are you underestimating em heels..
She's a babe ts for guys mostly
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dindondin:
What is flawless in this hairless girl?
Last Bullet
No breas t, no yansh to grab!
All na pako body like fried plantain chips!
See finishing grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
nice
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beautiful is the word.

Buh the blue rug tho!!!
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
I no c any tin...all I can c is d horse and d cloth
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
SHE IS SIMPLY NATURAL

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by manchester1: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
all I can see here is a little girl
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by floragregs(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dindondin:
What is flawless in this hairless girl?
Last Bullet
No breas t, no yansh to grab!
All na pako body like fried plantain chips!

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good nonsense
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fine geh.. kiss kiss kiss
One of the cutest female artist embarassed
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
chidinma is so simple, unique, talented, pretty, decent
if it was seyi shay or tonto, they would wear unclad clothes lipsrsealed

working on my talent smiley

JOINING HER SOON smiley

Talented ?

Please define talent for me.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Tcrown01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damfostopper:
Na cloth be dis or na rug carpet ?huh

I wonder o
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by telad(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Miss Kedikeh lori horse, e kuro lonan mofe horse race.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:
Is she really taller than that horse
may be she stand on top table
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by azimibraun: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
My neibor for ikorodu that year o! Ah! I am happy for Lil sister sha..
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by dekdek: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

may be she stand on top table

Probably.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by randomFYO: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sexy midget + she's on a stool on that green-dress pic.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
floragregs:
Titus was your relative abi?
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

JOINING HER SOON smiley

Working on your talent, when you actually look like a burnt offering
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Roughfyzay:
I can't see anything flawless here o. undecided
Abi Na only me.
no mind them jor
flawless ni....lawless ko. undecided
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by phemsie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
This Loot need Suck my Looting BB

that is trebor licking

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

JOINING HER SOON smiley
Forget it
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by damiloladuke: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
wowwwww

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS SECRET PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Short woman devil grin grin lmao
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
cool
You too??
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by permsec: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Werrin konsign me! dancing shakitibobo unclad

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dat horse must short grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
fabiano09:

You too??
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
There is someone under her clothes o! grin the person is lifting her up
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by wtfCode: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.