Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) (33142 Views)

Bbnaija: Ex-housemates Cover House Of Maliq (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) / Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by skihacker(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
how come she is as tall as a horse
check skilashii..com for carted iphone 6 and s6 edge for as low as 90k
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
vstar:

SOURCE :http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/pictures-chidinma-looks-flawless-as-she-covers-house-of-moliq/

Chidinma Ekile who is popularly known as Mz Kedike is a naturally beautiful Queen that dazzles out anytime any day.
Chidinma covers House of Maliq Magazine and She looks superb as expected. Check out more pictures below;

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/07/pictures-chidinma-looks-flawless-as-she-covers-house-of-moliq/

Cc : lalasticlala

....she looklike one of my Jamiacan lovelys I used to Nyansh 3 month ago.....Navinnia...she from North Pekam Estate! wink
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
chidinma is so simple, unique, talented, pretty, decent
if it was seyi shay or tonto, they would wear unclad clothes lipsrsealed

working on my talent smiley

JOINING HER SOON smiley

I agree with you on the Seyi Shay and Tonto comment.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
obviously she is standing on something beside that horse.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
no mind them jor flawless ni....lawless ko. undecided
Abeg One Orijin for this nigga jare! wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by azidomedogo: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
first pix the horse is taller than her but the third pix she looks taller.I guess sometin was placed under her gown that she's standing on bcoz that girl has got no height
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by dokyOloye: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
This Loot need Suck my Looting BB
take am easy,nyben.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by mixratio(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

JOINING HER SOON smiley
great airforce1 come and see your padi o. Waiting for you guys
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by gmachine: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
chidimama u look cute 4get hattets
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
WITH HER TABLE HEAD AND MOUSTACHES MOUTH undecided

SHE IS BEAUTIFULLY UGLY!
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by zainabxel(f): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check Out List of The Top Ten Hottest Rappers from Northern Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2388964/top-10-hottest-rappers-northern
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
dis chydnma gal nawawoooo wch kynd charm u der uze?evrione lykz u including me crydis chydnma gal nawawoooo wch kynd charm u der uze?evrione lykz u including me
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damfostopper:
Na cloth be dis or na rug carpet ?huh
Buros eh, you no nice at all cheesy
Damfostopper:
Na cloth be dis or na rug carpet ?huh
Buros eh, you no nice at all
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

JOINING HER SOON smiley
Seriously?
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by homiben(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
I swear this gal climb sumtin... as in....! she no fit tall pass dat horse na...
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
I USE TO LOVE HER TILL,. I FOUND OUT HOW SHORT SHE IS
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Lexcom20(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na only God go knw how high d table wey she stand ontop wen she snap dat pix wit d horse standin
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
... beauuriiful

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Dhaarmee(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Unique mz kedike
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by twentyk(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

JOINING HER SOON smiley
BABE I LOVE YUH!!!
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why didn't she wear clothes comfortable for riding horses to snap with the horse?
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by penrobber(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Penny&Friends' Network® Ilorin Movement

Tel/whatsapp : 07065990702 BBM: 28792CA0
IG @Penny_and_Friends_Network Twitter @PandF_Network Fbpage @fb.com/PennyandFriendsNetwork

Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by Ogedo(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Just loving her styles.
Re: Chidinma Looks Flawless As She Covers House Of Maliq (Photos) by teegbaj101(m): 5:17am On Jul 04, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
This Loot need Suck my Looting BB
or u loot d loot directly.no lagging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Photos From Halima Abubakar 34th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.