Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight (7630 Views)

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by owobokiri(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
If she enjoyed it, then no law was broken!!! Lol, I have a feeling that hundred years from now, this kind of leud act will be perfectly normal. .
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
This could be barcanista.......Dude has no control over his libido. tongue

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

One mind in two bodies! grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

One mind in two bodies! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Where's he? grin grin grin grin...Oops! I forgot- San Francisco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Where's he? grin grin grin grin...Oops! I forgot- San Francisco.

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's so not true. #TeamVirgin
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Truckpusher(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Smh grin grin grin

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy
How long will the loan last?
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by 50calibre(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe the woman had her breasts exposed.. You don't dangle a meat in front of a lion.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
How long will the loan last?
How long do you want it to last?
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
How long do you want it to last?
will it be fair to demand 250years?
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2015

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
see your boroda...
owobokiri:
If she enjoyed it, then no law was broken!!! Lol, I have a feeling that hundred years from now, this kind of leud act will be perfectly normal. .
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by justi4jesu(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Balkan:
Did the woman Complain?

Lol what kind of sleep was she sleeping sef
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
will it be fair to demand 250years?
The loan you try to get is not available. Pls try the next bank. cool
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Which one is available?
Mamaflex:
The loan you try to get is not available. Pls try the next bank. cool
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Its so true. I thought I was the only one who believed its you.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Which one is available?
You know her. I mean the bank grin angry
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
Its so true. I thought I was the only one who believed its you.
this one that you are trying to rope me in. It seems you know more than everyone else! Confess
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
this one that you are trying to rope me in. It seems you know more than everyone else! Confess
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by appini: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
This Somalian girl sitting beside me now in this journey of over three hours.. Hmm.

Even if it is summer, she have to respect the guy sitting beside her. Anyway, Nairaland will see me through.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by flames007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
kokoA:
He was only helping the woman check for lumps.. You know breast cancer is rampant these days.
Can i check ur sister's own too,to c if there are any lumps grin Plssssss!
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by 400billionman: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Picture of the man and the this thing that he fondled.

Or idonbilivit..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.