Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Stump An Atheist... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stump An Atheist... (9989 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Counterfeit ? Wooooowwww shocked shocked shocked shocked Im so excited ! .... can you show the real one ? smiley smiley ..please

According to the bible, followers of the real Jesus are accompanied by [size=18pt]signs[/size]. I showed you the passage, and you turned into Michael Jackson, breakdancing around the place.

The bible comes with an objective Litmus test to determine whether someone is following Jesus, or TELLING LIES. According to Jesus, in the bible, if the person is moving about with a venomous viper on his neck, then the person is a believer in the real Jesus. If the person is healing other humans by laying hands and using the name Jesus ONLY, then his own Jesus is real.

Those who don't come with these signs are revolutionary liars and the truth is not in them. Tell the truth for once, have the fear of something in you.

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great0:

Your case is different from thomas....he knew that Jesus exist.... yours is that Jesus never exist. so no need of using thomas to justify yourself

So what did Thomas NOT know that Jesus had to show him in PERSON?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You need and have to stop using my catchphrase ! angry angry angry

I've never seen you write it once. Anyways, that is why trademarks exist. Get it trademarked.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

According to the bible, followers of the real Jesus are accompanied by [size=18pt]signs[/size]. I showed you the passage, and you turned into Michael Jackson, breakdancing around the place.

The bible comes with an objective Litmus test to determine whether someone is following Jesus, or TELLING LIES. According to Jesus, in the bible, if the person is moving about with a venomous viper on his neck, then the person is a believer in the real Jesus. If the person is healing other humans by laying hands and using the name Jesus ONLY, then his own Jesus is real.

Those who don't come with these signs are revolutionary liars and the truth is not in them. Tell the truth for once, have the fear of something in you.

Wait a minute ... but if the bible is fake ... why are you telling me to follow the directive of a fake person ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great0:

Your case is different from thomas....he knew that Jesus exist.... yours is that Jesus never exist. so no need of using thomas to justify yourself

Weah96 ? Didnt I tell you this same thing during Easter ... remember ? We've met ... yay its Weah ! grin
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait a minute ... but if the bible is fake ... why are you telling me to follow the directive of a fake person ?

In the hopes of jolting you out of your madness. Sometimes madness can be cured by taking the invalid back to a well known sanity point in their lives, either by showing them a picture of a loved one, playing a sound recording, or showing them a video of a memorable event.

All I do here everyday is to call the bible fake. It's is YOU who disagree with my assertion, and I've just broken it down for you.
So you agree now that either you and your fold are unimaginable liars, or the book is fake. Those are the options available to a sound brain. Either no one on planet earth believes in Jesus, who is real, or the whole book is a fake. That's it. Which one do you pick? Do you have a third possibility?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

In the hopes of jolting you out of your madness. Sometimes madness can be cured by taking the invalid back to a well known sanity point in their lives, either by showing them a picture of a loved one, playing a sound recording, or showing them a video of a memorable event.

All I do here everyday is to call the bible fake. It's is YOU who disagree with my assertion, and I've just broken it down for you.
So you agree now that either you and your fold are unimaginable liars, or the book is fake. Those are the options available to a sound brain. Either no one on planet earth believes in Jesus, who is real, or the whole book is a fake. That's it. Which one do you pick? Do you have a third possibility?

lwkmd ...Lmao ... ... lol ... haha ... hehe .. ... someone who believes life came from the non-living and a highly complex well developed natural system coming from randomness and chaos that presumably came from nothing just said something about being mad ? Its pretty obvious whom the fingers are pointing at

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lwkmd ...Lmao ... ... lol ... haha ... hehe .. ... someone who believes life came from the non-living and a highly complex well developed natural system coming from randomness and chaos that presumably came from nothing just said something about being mad ? Its pretty obvious whom the fingers are pointing at

Did I state to you how life began, Mr. I-must-know-everything? Say the truth.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by 5minsmadness: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Third possiblity: you have never met a true Christian.
There are over 5million miracles performed in crusades and churches and in the privacy of homes all around the world every year. Can you unequivocally say that each and every one of them is false?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Did I state to you how life began, Mr. I-must-know-everything? Say the truth.

There are only two sides - that an always existing powerful being made possible the existence of the universe and brought forth matter from nothing , made life from the non-living - as it is - and the universe that pops out from nothing which came from nothing (infinite regression) and begat everything , then made life from inorganic matter (now that's a hell of a magic show !!!)

Which side seems logical to you ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by 5minsmadness: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Fourth possibility:
The world has become so corrupt that faith has died/faded away, for the promise was made to those who "believed" i.e those who had faith.

Luke 18:8 - " However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
no more quick replies eh ? Atheism is simply the hatred for God ... winner01 ... looks like another atheist got stumped !

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by pucci(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dude seriuosly! U be xtian or free thinker, u believe in aliens. Where in ur bible was there a proof of other life forms, since ur God and angels r now aliens. I am happy u believe in science, do u know man can be created now? Oga look for something better to make me believe ur God is the one true God

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its obvious that you dont understand what I have been writing .

Matthew 7:7

Have you asked , sought and knocked ? Your heart is full of pride and you have failed to acknowledged God and that's why he has given you a debased mind . He has hardened your heart and is giving you reasons to see the illogicality in His existence .

Romans 1:27-29 :

Like I said earlier , because you have chosen not to acknowledge Him , you are being used in fulfillment of the last days prophecies .

Pure nonsense , it is written in the bible that those that belive will pick up serpents , Yes Or No ?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Great0: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Weah96:

So what did Thomas NOT know that Jesus had to show him in PERSON?
Ressurection of the Jesus. he has never experience it. So thats different from yours.
yours' is unbelief towards the existence of God.....thomas is in unbelieve towards the ressurection of Messiah, forgetting that He is the same man that he is following to and fro, seeing many miracle Christ did including raising the dead.
Same applied to you.
In the case of thomas, he want to see Jesus by himself not from lips of any man or hearsay and Jesus reveal Himself but you want man to show you God and evidencies.
Good, still waiting
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Jesus said in John 10:30

So they are one -

One in what sense ?

Jesus is the Supreme Being ,

Supreme being 1

Jehovah is the Supreme Being .

Supreme Being 2

Two supreme beings shocked , worse !

Both have equal power and seen as One .

" Both" indeed . Both refers to TWO , SO u serve two supreme beings , Two Gods indeed grin

Extremely funny
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Great0: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Jozzy4:

One in what sense ?

Supreme being 1

Supreme Being 2

Two supreme beings shocked , worse !

" Both" indeed . Both refers to TWO , SO u serve two supreme beings , Two Gods indeed grin

Extremely funny
Another confuse fellow. God is one. Jesus is the word and knowledge of God....john1:1.
Eg your unborn son is a germ in you, when giving at birth, grow and mature, he has all qualities like you no exception.
In this matter now, cant you say that i have giving birth to myself......like father like son.
Same whith christ.... I and my Father are one.
Dont be confuse
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 3:59am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

There are only two sides - that an always existing powerful being made possible the existence of the universe and brought forth matter from nothing , made life from the non-living - as it is - and the universe that pops out from nothing which came from nothing (infinite regression) and begat everything , then made life from inorganic matter (now that's a hell of a magic show !!!)

Which side seems logical to you ?

Scientists agree with you regarding the being. It's the NATURE of the being that is currently soliciting the dispute.

According to you, it speaks English, French, and traditional languages and cares about me sleeping with multiple women or having sex before signing the government papers. These claims you make without the slightest of evidence.
Scientists say that the being is the universe itself, that at one point we were inseparable from everything else in it.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 4:03am On Aug 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Third possiblity: you have never met a true Christian.
There are over 5million miracles performed in crusades and churches and in the privacy of homes all around the world every year. Can you unequivocally say that each and every one of them is false?

Not one has withstood serious scrutiny. Let me know if you find any.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Great0:

Another confuse fellow. God is one. Jesus is the word and knowledge of God....john1:1.
Eg your unborn son is a germ in you, when giving at birth, grow and mature, he has all qualities like you no exception.
In this matter now, cant you say that i have giving birth to myself ......like father like son.
Same whith christ.... I and my Father are one.
Dont be confuse

Lol , lol , lol , loooooolss . grin , you are not intelligent , you dont give birth to yourself , you give birth to another different being . How can you be so silly to make that statement @bold

Since Jesus is given birth to , do you now agree that Jesus is a product of creation ? . Uhm proverb 8:24.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Weah96:

Scientists agree with you regarding the being. It's the NATURE of the being that is currently soliciting the dispute.

According to you, it speaks English, French, and traditional languages and cares about me sleeping with multiple women or having sex before signing the government papers. These claims you make without the slightest of evidence.
Scientists say that the being is the universe itself, that at one point we were inseparable from everything else in it.

If you happen to create a robot , wont you understand and control every single feature in it ? You can easily predict its movement and actions because its your design . You know its abilities and shortcomings . So same with God and man . But its actually more than the man-robot relationship .

If you are a strict disciplinarian or wealthy dad and you see your son messing up with women , attending parties , squandering your hard earned cash on frivolities ... would you happy ? You have laid down rules in your house but every damn time your kids disobey and embarrass you ... would you happy ?

Think about that ...

And for the universe being the supreme being - its just Science trying to play the role of religion . Its trying so hard to be a " religion" or better still to annihilate it and has failed woefully ! Its trying to do away with mysticism and mythology by trying to see the universe as God . But take a look at this :

The Universe is all of time and space and its contents. The Universe includes planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space ... - Wikipedia .

The universe is not on its own - its a composition of time , space , planets , stars , galaxies etc . So if you consider the universe as a god-being or supreme being you'll surely run into problems .

Science says the universe is 14 billion years old . Meaning it has a beginning .So which constituent of the universe popped out up first and in what order did the other constituents pop out . Which constituent is dependent on the existence of the other ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Jozzy4:

Lol , lol , lol , loooooolss . grin , you are not intelligent , you dont give birth to yourself , you give birth to another different being . How can you be so silly to make that statement @bold

Since Jesus is given birth to , do you now agree that Jesus is a product of creation ? . Uhm proverb 8:24.

this boy I thought you were willing to learn . Being witty here wont help your cause or else you'd be played in this game big time big time ...

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

this boy I thought you were willing to learn . Being witty here wont help your cause or else you'd be played in this game big time big time ...

Mr "BOTH Gods" , arent you ashame of youself that you worship TWO SUPREME BEINGS ? Thats polytheism .
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You wrote nonsense just to comment abi ?

Mr "BOTH " , arent you ashame of youself that you worship TWO SUPREME BEINGS ? Thats polytheism .
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
pucci:
Dude seriuosly! U be xtian or free thinker, u believe in aliens. Where in ur bible was there a proof of other life forms, since ur God and angels r now aliens. I am happy u believe in science, do u know man can be created now? Oga look for something better to make me believe ur God is the one true God

you are really close-minded

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Jozzy4:

You wrote nonsense just to comment abi ?

Mr "BOTH " , arent you ashame of youself that you worship TWO SUPREME BEINGS ? Thats polytheism .

you are indeed a child
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

you are indeed a child

[size=25]" Both" [/size] Gods , chai ! grin
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
MizJanet:

Do you have some personal problem ?
this is a question you should direct to yourselves and your friends, if you sincerely remove the blindfolds, you'll find answers.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God is not as sky deity! What the heck is wrong with you people .. sky daddy , sky being , sky deity are just misconception and wrong perceptions ! Some people look up when they try to remember something , does that mean the image is being projected upwards ?

God created the universe and of all places to dwell its in an empty sky ? You watch lots of Nollywood movies - where "God and his angels" have the clouds as their abode . grin grin

Did you even read what winner01 wrote in his post? This is the most embarrassing piece of inane crap Ive read on Nairaland !
They just cant comprehend because they have clinged soo tightly to their opinion that it has become a belief......unfortunately they dont see it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Weah96:

OK, I believe that Obi Okonkwo decapitated a Caucasian too, silly.

I'm worked up over your [size=18pt]LIES[/size], not your fake deity. You're telling lies about a fake deity, and the lies annoy me. I cannot stand in the midst of a lie and keep quiet, even if the person is only lying about talking to the invisible Yahweh.

Why do u insist on playing re)etard? The behavior cannot be found in the bible you profess to follow. In your holy story book, the one you claim to believe in as fact, there are many examples of people like me who asked for proof of your imaginary Lord Fairy. They were never told to consider whether they were dreaming, or whether bushmeat was real. Elijah didn't ask the prophets of Baal to prove that their sandals were real sandals. You are inventing new nonsense ways of evading scrutiny.
You are not worked up over the lies you are clearly worked up over the God you claim not to believe.......
i tried to probe your existence and you turn to a cry baby, you twist my words so it wont make meaning to your sisters.....
Ive given you a chance to look into your existence, and till you do with sincerity i dont expect less foolishness from you.

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
winner01:
They just cant comprehend because they have clinged soo tightly to their opinion that it has become a belief......unfortunately they dont see it...

All this insult wont solve anything . Your friend Ebuka say u gat two Gods , " both are supreme" , emphasis on " both" , Do u agree with him ?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You know that though the earth was created billions of years ago , the modern day man was created six thousand years ago . All through these years the purpose of God's "magic show" became evident to the future generations - after the resurrection of Christ . These true life stories of the earliest men were meant to be used by Christians to fall back/lean on . . .

^^^I suppose you understand , hopefully . But what "magic show" do you want winner01 to perform ?
what do you expect from a kid.....seriously i never felt the gravity of "fool" as the Bible put it until now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. / Closing Eyes When Praying :how Necessary It Is To The Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.