Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Stump An Atheist... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stump An Atheist... (9982 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jozzy4:

How can I know Which supreme being is been talked about , if u dont tell me his NAME? Is it Allah , or which supreme being ar u talking about
why have you allowed a demon to posess your life? why have you taken a full time job of getting worked up over something you dont even believe?........you work but you dont realise how much work you do....You must be demented. i gave you an answer to this same question and your job still requires you to ask from someone else.....
You joblessness has allowed demons to infiltrate your system, congrats on your new Job...KingEbukasBlog, biko free this loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
winner01:
why have you allowed a demon to posess your life? why have you taken a full time job of getting worked up over something you dont even believe?........you work but you dont realise how much work you do....You must be demented. i gave you an answer to this same question and your job still requires you to ask from someone else.....
You joblessness has allowed demons to infiltrate your system, comgrats on your new Job...KingEbukasBlog, biko free this loser.

Lol , bro ... no mind am abeg grin grin grin ... They are deeply troubled and cannot unravel the mystery behind the existence of the Supreme Being

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , bro ... no mind am abeg grin grin grin ... They are deeply troubled and cannot unravel the mystery behind the existence of the Supreme Being
As in, Very troubled..
they cant even unravel the mystery behinds man's existence talkless of God..

www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by scarred9jan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

so mention the religions t[b]hat claim to perform miracles , healings apart from Christianity[/b].... dont attempt to dodge this

Ive not seen one but obviously it should have . I witnessed in a crusade a shorter limb growing into the length of the other

shocked?!!!!
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Does he ( the supreme being) have a name ? Whats his Name ?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jozzy4:

Does he ( the supreme being) have a name ? Whats his Name ?

He has lots of names - Jehovah , Yaweh , Chineke etc . Just like you have 3 names .. right ?

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 3:23am On Aug 07, 2015
winner01:
As in, Very troubled..
they cant even unravel the mystery behinds man's existence talkless of God..

www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians

I don't even consider you a Christian. You're just a collection of random, memorable bible verses.

Someone who isn't familiar with the Sermon on the Mount doesn't count as a follower of the bible Christ. Everything is new to you.

When Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal and they began to haggle over the existence of their individual Gods, nobody in that crowd ever raised the kind of silly, unlettered question that you are asking here. They were asking for proof that magic is real, and not staged somehow. You come here to ask whether Nairaland is in a dream, as if that means that the God is necessarily in the dream too.

The prophets in the bible were not r)etarded people, at least not in the book, and neither are you. You're only playing r)etard out of courtesy for your personal sky daddy. What you don't realize is that a LIE is LIE, even the ones told in the interests of one's favorite sky deity. Your level of disingenuity is very disturbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

He has lots of names - Jehovah , Yaweh , Chineke etc . Just like you have 3 names .. right ?

Thanks bro , but is he the same person called Jesus ? undecided
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by winner01(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

I don't even consider you a Christian. You're just a collection of random, memorable bible verses.

Someone who isn't familiar with the Sermon on the Mount doesn't count as a follower of the bible Christ. Everything is new to you.

When Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal and they began to haggle over the existence of their individual Gods, nobody in that crowd ever raised the kind of silly, unlettered question that you are asking here. They were asking for proof that magic is real, and not staged somehow. You come here to ask whether Nairaland is in a dream, as if that means that the God is necessarily in the dream too.

The prophets in the bible were not r)etarded people, at least not in the book, and neither are you. You're only playing r)etard out of courtesy for your personal sky daddy. What you don't realize is that a LIE is LIE, even the ones told in the interests of one's favorite sky deity. Your level of disingenuity is very disturbing.
You believe the story of Elijah but you dont believe in God...your life is an embodiment of confusion....
you cant prove your existence with all your dead brain cells yet you want to prove God's existence......
Why then are you so concerned with God if he dosent exist, why do you even get soo worked up over something that dosent exist.....
Everything you keep saying shows how unstable you are......Keep hating till you fade away, many have faded before you....It will never change who God is.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by MizJanet(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
winner01:
You believe the story of Elijah but you dont believe in God... your life is an embodiment of confusion....
you cant prove your existence with all your dead brain cells yet you want to prove God's existence......
Why then are you so concerned with God if he dosent exist, why do you even get soo worked up over something that dosent exist.....
Everything you keep saying shows how unstable you are......Keep hating till you fade away, many have faded before you....It will never change who God is.

Do you have some personal problem ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

God is not as sky deity! What the heck is wrong with you people .. sky daddy , sky being , sky deity are just misconception and wrong perceptions ! Some people look up when they try to remember something , does that mean the image is being projected upwards ?

God created the universe and of all places to dwell its in an empty sky ? You watch lots of Nollywood movies - where "God and his angels" have the clouds as their abode . grin grin

Did you even read what winner01 wrote in his post? This is the most embarrassing piece of inane crap Ive read on Nairaland !

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jozzy4:

Thanks bro , but is he the same person called Jesus ? undecided

Who is this Jesus you ask me about ? What have people said about Him ? What have you read ,seen or heard about Him ?

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
winner01:
You believe the story of Elijah but you dont believe in God...your life is an embodiment of confusion....

OK, I believe that Obi Okonkwo decapitated a Caucasian too, silly.

I'm worked up over your [size=18pt]LIES[/size], not your fake deity. You're telling lies about a fake deity, and the lies annoy me. I cannot stand in the midst of a lie and keep quiet, even if the person is only lying about talking to the invisible Yahweh.

Why do u insist on playing re)etard? The behavior cannot be found in the bible you profess to follow. In your holy story book, the one you claim to believe in as fact, there are many examples of people like me who asked for proof of your imaginary Lord Fairy. They were never told to consider whether they were dreaming, or whether bushmeat was real. Elijah didn't ask the prophets of Baal to prove that their sandals were real sandals. You are inventing new nonsense ways of evading scrutiny.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God is not as sky deity! What the heck is wrong with you people .. sky daddy , sky being , sky deity are just misconception and wrong perceptions ! Some people look up when they try to remember something , does that mean the image is being projected upwards ?

God created the universe and of all places to dwell its in an empty sky ? You watch lots of Nollywood movies - where "God and his angels" have the clouds as their abode . grin grin

Did you even read what winner01 wrote in his post? This is the most embarrassing piece of inane crap Ive read on Nairaland !

Winner is a child who, instead of following the way others provided proof of Yahweh in the bible, has embarked on a campaign of madness. The bible has examples of people who asked to see proof before they believed. Even the apostles didn't just leave their homes after reading a book. There were demonstrations, like a magic show. That's how Jesus proved himself, that's how Elijah proved Yahweh. That's how the three Hebrew boys proved Yahweh. Even Jesus had to appear and slap Thomas in person before the man believed, and they were FRIENDS!!!! Basically, there was always a [size=18pt]MAGIC[/size] show.

Loser01 is the only one asking me whether Nairaland is in a dream. Can you imagine?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Winner is a child who, instead of following the way others provided proof of Yahweh in the bible, has embarked on a campaign of madness. The bible has examples of people who asked to see proof before they believed. Even the apostles didn't just leave their homes after reading a book. There were demonstrations, like a magic show. That's how Jesus proved himself, that's how Elijah proved Yahweh. That's how the three Hebrew boys proved Yahweh. Even Jesus had to appear and slap Thomas in person before the man believed, and they were FRIENDS!!!! Basically, there was always a [size=18pt]MAGIC[/size] show.

You know that though the earth was created billions of years ago , the modern day man was created six thousand years ago . All through these years the purpose of God's "magic show" became evident to the future generations - after the resurrection of Christ . These true life stories of the earliest men were meant to be used by Christians to fall back/lean on . . .

^^^I suppose you understand , hopefully . But what "magic show" do you want winner01 to perform ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

OK, I believe that Obi Okonkwo decapitated a Caucasian too, silly.

I'm worked up over your [size=18pt]LIES[/size], not your fake deity. You're telling lies about a fake deity, and the lies annoy me. I cannot stand in the midst of a lie and keep quiet, even if the person is only lying about talking to the invisible Yahweh.

Why do u insist on playing re)etard? The behavior cannot be found in the bible you profess to follow. In your holy story book, the one you claim to believe in as fact, there are many examples of people like me who asked for proof of your imaginary Lord Fairy. They were never told to consider whether they were dreaming, or whether bushmeat was real. Elijah didn't ask the prophets of Baal to prove that their sandals were real sandals. You are inventing new nonsense ways of evading scrutiny.

Fake deity ? *Sigh* ...

Its quite sad that you are being used to fulfill the end time prophecy . Much damage has been done , but there's only one way of escaping this ... its your choice .
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Fake deity ? *Sigh* ...

Its quite sad that you are being used to fulfill the end time prophecy . Much damage has been done , but there's only one way of escaping this ... its your choice .

Why is it that in the story book called the bible, people who asked for proof of the deity received their proof in the form of magic tricks, but whenever I ask for my own proof, you guys threaten my life anyhow?

Thomas used to be Jesus friend in the bible. They went on trips together, Thomas allegedly saw ALL the miracles. But he STILL didn't believe that Jesus could wake up from the dead. Why was he not threatened?

I'm asking Christians for proof of Yahweh/Jesus. If you don't have anything to say, move along. The bible has many examples of how proof was given to skeptics. None involved a threat on their lives.

Correction: Elijah decapitated the prophets of Baal after putting on his magic show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Jozzy4: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Who is this Jesus you ask me about ? What have people said about Him ? What have you read ,seen or heard about Him ?

Alright , I was told Jesus is the supreme being ( God) ; but when I asked you , u mention Yahweh as God, am just wondering if they are 2 different God ?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Why is it that in the story book called the bible, people who asked for proof of the deity received their proof in the form of magic tricks, but whenever I ask for my own proof, you guys threaten my life anyhow?

Thomas used to be Jesus friend in the bible. They went on trips together, Thomas allegedly saw ALL the miracles. But he STILL didn't believe that Jesus could wake up from the dead. Why was he not threatened?

I'm asking Christians for proof of Yahweh/Jesus. If you don't have anything to say, move along. The bible has many examples of how proof was given to skeptics. None involved a threat on their lives.

Correction: Elijah decapitated the prophets of Baal after putting on his magic show.

Lolz ... keep waiting for a "magic show " while the true ones who humble themselves before Him , find Him and He lifts them up

James 4:10

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Until you are ready to submit yourself to him , you'll keep waiting till the time is up kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizJanet:

The guy just like a robot that regurgitates what was programmed into it; and the unfortunate part is that he seems to be a robot with low RAM.

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by frank317: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol... I think the right question would have been if he is retarded... But if he is actually retarded he wouldn't be able to answer would he?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Threaten your life ? False accusations wont helpyour cause . The uncertainty of your unbelief must have triggered this feeling of guilt

Threats ? Where have I made threats ?

I'm asking Christians for proof of Yahweh/Jesus.

If you understand the folly of infinite regression then you should know there is nothing to prove

If you don't have anything to say, move along.

Hey ... that's my catchphrase !

The bible has many examples of how proof was given to skeptics. None involved a threat on their lives.

Again , no one is threatening you ! If you want proof , you have to seek for it

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jozzy4:

Alright , I was told Jesus is the supreme being ( God) ; but when I asked you , u mention Yahweh as God, am just wondering if they are 2 different God ?

Jesus said in John 10:30

30 I and my Father are one.

So they are one - Jesus is the Supreme Being , Jehovah is the Supreme Being . Both have equal power and seen as One .
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If you understand the folly of infinite regression then you should know there is nothing to prove

What does this have to do with the bible God the one you talk to everyday, the same one who speaks to pastors today?

I didn't even ask for his father or mother. I asked for proof that he's not made up, like how you think Allah is made up, or Lord Krishna is made up. The bible Jesus left you with some powers that should assuage my unbelief, and prove to me that he's real.

Let's see what the bible says about believers in Christ:

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 And [size=16pt] these signs[/size] shall follow [size=18pt]them that believe[/size]; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

King James Version (KJV)

Put yourself in my shoes, you're the evangelist, I'm the unbeliever. Is there something that I'm missing in the English translation? If Jesus is real, and you believe in the real Jesus, then you should use the power ALREADY given to you to put on a demonstration, instead of typing words or using your tongue.

If Jesus is not real, then his words are merely a work of fiction, and none of his believers should be able to touch a venomous snake or heal an Ebola patient.

What we have today is a case of either no one on the planet believes in Jesus, who is real, OR the book is a work of fiction and shouldn't be attached to realistic goals.

It is possible that he's real and NO HUMAN BEING believes in him, although highly unlikely. In fact, every time you insist on using your mouth to talk, or your fingers to type, I'm strengthened in my resolve that either he doesn't exist, or he does and ALL Christians are r)etards.

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

What does this have to do with the bible God the one you talk to everyday, the same one who speaks to pastors today?

I didn't even ask for his father or mother. I asked for proof that he's not made up, like how you think Allah is made up, or Lord Krishna is made up. The bible Jesus left you with some powers that should assuage my unbelief, and prove to me that he's real.

Let's see what the bible says about believers in Christ:

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 And [size=16pt] these signs[/size] shall follow [size=18pt]them that believe[/size]; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

King James Version (KJV)

Put yourself in my shoes, you're the evangelist, I'm the unbeliever. Is there something that I'm missing in the English translation? If Jesus is real, and you believe in the real Jesus, then you should use the power ALREADY given to you to put on a demonstration, instead of typing words or using your tongue.

If Jesus is not real, then his words are merely a work of fiction, and none of his believers should be able to touch a venomous snake or heal an Ebola patient.

What we have today is a case of either no one on the planet believes in Jesus, who is real, OR the book is a work of fiction and shouldn't be attached to realistic goals.

My proof comes from the bible itself. It is possible that he's real and NO HUMAN BEING believes in him, although highly unlikely. I'm fact, every time you insist on using your mouth to talk, or your fingers to type, I'm strengthened in my resolve that either he doesn't exist, or he does and ALL Christians are r)etards.

Its obvious that you dont understand what I have been writing .

Matthew 7:7

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Have you asked , sought and knocked ? Your heart is full of pride and you have failed to acknowledged God and that's why he has given you a debased mind . He has hardened your heart and is giving you reasons to see the illogicality in His existence .

Romans 1:27-29 :
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Like I said earlier , because you have chosen not to acknowledge Him , you are being used in fulfillment of the last days prophecies .

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its obvious that you dont understand what I have been writing .

Matthew 7:7

Have you asked , sought and knocked ? Your heart is full of pride and you have failed to acknowledged God and that's why he has given you a debased mind . He has hardened your heart and is giving you reasons to see the illogicality in His existence .

Romans 1:27-29 :

Like I said earlier , because you have chosen not to acknowledge Him , you are being used in fulfillment of the last days prophecies .

My brother, don't make this about me, I have accepted my unbeliever/khaffir status. Everyone knows how I roll here. I'm talking about the verse I posted up there, the one in which Jesus allegedly used his OWN mouth to record.

How do you reconcile it with your own life, so-called believer in Christ? Christ used his mouth to describe powers that ONLY future believers in him will possess. You cannot pick up a poisonous snake with your hands, or heal people. According to the bible, you are following a counterfeit Christ. According to me, the bible is fake.

What say you?
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Great0: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Loser01 is the only one asking me whether Nairaland is in a dream. Can you imagine?
So after all this belief you listed here still you are still looking for a sign before you will believe.
ok no problem. still waiting for sign. try make sure you get it before rapture time

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

My brother, don't make this about me, I have accepted my unbeliever/khaffir status.

Watch what you say ! The puerility of this statement could haunt you

Everyone knows how I roll here.

You think anyone cares how you roll ? LOL ... not even your the fellow atheists care if you are one of them or not . You are on your own . This isn't about you roll ,its about your life and what happens if are not of God .

I'm talking about the verse I posted up there, the one in which Jesus allegedly used his OWN mouth to record.

The use of God's power is not some magic show .

How do you reconcile it with your own life, so-called believer in Christ? Christ used his mouth to describe powers that ONLY future believers in him will possess. You cannot pick up a poisonous snake with your hands, or heal people.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge" - indeed this have been proven here

According to the bible, you are following a counterfeit Christ. According to me, the bible is fake.

Counterfeit ? Wooooowwww shocked shocked shocked shocked Im so excited ! .... can you show me the real one ? smiley smiley ..please

1 Like

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Weah96: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great0:

So after all this belief you listed here still you are still looking for a sign before you will believe.
ok no problem. still waiting for sign. try make sure you get it before rapture time

Move along, don't waste my time please. Your mates have all vacated the premises.
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Move along

You need and have to stop using my catchphrase ! angry angry angry
Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great0:

Lol .. that's what Ive been trying to tell him... he should keep waiting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Stump An Atheist... by Great0: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Weah96:

Your case is different from thomas....he knew that Jesus exist.... yours is that Jesus never exist. so no need of using thomas to justify yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Donate N10million To Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.