Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket (507 Views)

Fight Buhari Directly, Stop Blackmailing His Appointees- Group Warns NASS / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket by olubravo: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is not the change we promised Nigerians. President Muhammadu Buhari has told the All Progressives Congress lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy and the stability of the polity.

In his opening remarks at the ongoing meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abuja, Buhari charged members to put whatever interest they have in their “pockets” and accept the supremacy of the party in the system.

He said: “What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”

http://olubravo9ja..com/2015/07/buhari-warns-nass-put-your-personal.html
Re: Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
olubravo:

This is not the change we promised Nigerians. President Muhammadu Buhari has told the All Progressives Congress lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy and the stability of the polity.

In his opening remarks at the ongoing meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abuja, Buhari charged members to put whatever interest they have in their “pockets” and accept the supremacy of the party in the system.

He said: “What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”

http://olubravo9ja..com/2015/07/buhari-warns-nass-put-your-personal.html
Re: Buhari Warns NASS: Put Your Personal Interests In Your Pocket by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Monarchs Lament 10-yr Darkness, Lack Of Infrastructure In Imo Community / Would Buhari Have Won The Election Today? / 16,000 Nigerians Have Fled North-east - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.