Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners (31299 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Get ready to sell your private jets – Gov. Oshiomhole tell owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Shortyy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I ate three square meals today and I also added desert to it So I don't think your *WE* applies to me
you are too young to understand, child.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by sweat4wat(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
For once he is right these senators keep deceiving us yet they do absolutely nothing...thrash laws they implement everyday

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=30pt]LISTEN[/size]

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by esere826: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Port Harcourt – Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo on Friday advised public officers and politicians to get rid of their private jets as President Muhammadu Buhari had begun blocking financial leakages in the country’s economy........

.......The governor said that Nigerians should not be deceived with clamour by some politicians to cut their basic salaries by halve.
He recalled that former presidents Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan had cut their salaries and that of their ministers by 25 per cent each, which meant the officials currently earned 50 per cent less salaries.

“Now, in the face of current harsh economic realities, some politicians are saying that 50 per cent should be removed from their salaries to appease Nigerians.

“This implies that if you plus the current 50 per cent reduction demand and the already removed 50 per cent which was never restored by the previous administrations; it will amount to 100 per cent reduction.

......(NAN)

WOW!!!!! I can't believe this shocked
is this the kind of crazy mathematics that has been driving Oshiomole's arguments on Nigerian finances??

Jeeeez.....to think that this dull fella was actually arguing aggressively with Ngozi Okonji Iwealla undecided

what manner of dumb mathematics is this?

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Neduzze5(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
successhunter:

Why are you so impatient? Didn't the dullard that left the throne used 'I will do' after six years of incompetence.
You guys need to think before posting

At least the "dullard" that left the throne did not make so many unrealistic promises such as reduce dollar $1=#1, feed all primary school students all over the country daily, pay all Nigerian youths 5k monthly, to mention but a few!!
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by virus04(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
do ur work and get out from dat seat make anoda person enta..u dey probe

na u dey waste ur tym
some people will say i'm always against this man..but what good is he planning to do for Nigerians.?

He has not started any project..he has not even mention when he will start..or something else.. D guy just dey hungry to put pple for prison.. Chai.. Muslims
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
lilprinze:
So when would our dura dullard start selling his own presidential jets that he has been using to travel round the world?
Bright talker i hail ooo grin
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by tayork(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
lilprinze:
So when would our dura dullard start selling his own presidential jets that he has been using to travel round the world?
Get a life bro.... The president is doing all his best, can't you still sense change yet

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by successhunter: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

At least the "dullard" that left the throne did not make so many unrealistic promises such as reduce dollar $1=#1, feed all primary school students all over the country daily, pay all Nigerian youths 5k monthly, to mention but a few!!

Well, even if he intend doing that so one month is okay for those program to be actualised
Again, I say use your head before posting.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
loomer:
How come na governor dey talk federal matter?

Shut up, what do you know? If not for the internet that has become yeye, small boy like you would not have been on NL
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Reference(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
dabwan123:

That's bicos he is concerned and no one from Federal level has raised such issue.

And why haven't the Feds jailed everyone by now. Perhaps they realise that the anti-corruption sifter cannot seperate the wheat from the chaff since they all look alike. When Adams is done he should come and give account of his stewardship as NLC President (not even talking Edo State matters) and the dossier we have of his affairs with Pensions and income from Labour House, Abuja. It is good for him to shout though.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by azyz1: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice speech mr gov.i hope this Buhari led admin can fiight corruption to 0% Becos corruption has grown to the peak in this country which is affectin d poor citizen nd enriching the wealth people.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Happiness87(f): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
what was he looking for at the private section of the airport

pots calling a kettle black
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
jieta:
ignore the incompetent governor that could not even develop his own state rather he stole edo state money to marry a foreigner
Because he could not marry your urgly sister abi?
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by techlegs: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
When will oshiomole stop drinking ogogoro in the morning, he talks like a e-diot alot, there are Nigerians who make legitimate money and can maintain their private jets buhari or not.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Alexander001(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
if this swear that he has not stolen up to 5 billion naira from his state directly or indirectly ehh. the thunder wey go fire am dey gym online.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by xxgig(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
My Governor just showed how bad he his with mathematics, but keeping that aside, the facts still remains that the bulk of fund this guys get is from there allowances and stolen fund.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by IBBG(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
jieta:
ignore the incompetent governor that could not even develop his own state rather he stole edo state money to marry a foreigner
hahahahaha. Una no finish person wit laugh.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Legacy4christ(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kudos to my mentor gov Adams oshiomhole for dat 1daful advice i like working with people like you who hate corruption
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Elruhamah: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Candyrain:
Oshi teaching PMB his job. Keep it up. Btw is he not owing Edo civil servants their salaries?
Nope. He paid yesterday 2/7/15 and He's not owing any month.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by nigerianvenom(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan had cut their salaries and that of their ministers by 25 per cent each, which meant the officials currently earned 50 per cent less salaries.

I thought u all agent of propaganda said GEJ did nothing than rendering Nigeria koboless?
How come u now discover this fact?
God will continue to puniish u all with ur utterances
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by princejenks(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since NEC was inaugurated in this new dispensation,osho baba suddenly found his voice and now acts like someone fighting for the common man like back then when he was a labour leader. People who point accusing finger at others forget that the remaining four are pointing at them. Its not about wearing comrade clothes that makes one a commoner,thats the greatest deceit these kind of people put up to steal the people blind while pretending to be fighting for them,people in the know say his life style is inconsistent with what he portrays but thats none of my business. He shouldnt try to play a saint on us cos he is one of them though he sounds like someone who is pained on being left out in the plundering that went on at the federal level in the previous admin but i bet you when osho leaves that seat he is occupying currently,his successor wont find him squeaky clean. About prosecuting those who looted,with what i have seen so far,i dont think this adminstration would really succeed with the big names,just some small fries to cool frayed nerves.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by 989900: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Some comments on here would make you feel these 'Nairalanders' are jet owners.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by gbrown(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Candyrain:
Oshi teaching PMB his job. Keep it up. Btw is he not owing Edo civil servants their salaries?
PLS STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD, OSHOBABA IS NOT OWING CIVIL SERVANTS AND TEACHERS, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE OWED SALARY ARE LOCAL GOVT WORKERS, AND IT,S NOT THE OSHOBABA WHO OWES THEM, LOCAL GOVT ARE AUTONOMOUS , THEY ARE BEEN OWED SALARY BY CHAIRMEN
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by dokyOloye: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oshiomole shld also get ready to return his Tokunbo wife.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by DOKUBOHARAM: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
what of the one you bought for inlaw
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by ndcide(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can someone forward that thread on Ambrose Alli University, to osheomole.
Look at him all over the place. Edo state is degenerating into a rural state.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Candyrain(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Elruhamah:

Nope. He paid yesterday 2/7/15 and He's not owing any month.
Thanks for the polite response
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by tellmesome(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well said.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Candyrain(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
gbrown:

PLS STOP SPREADING FALSEHOOD, OSHOBABA IS NOT OWING CIVIL SERVANTS AND TEACHERS, THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE OWED SALARY ARE LOCAL GOVT WORKERS, AND IT,S NOT THE OSHOBABA WHO OWES THEM, LOCAL GOVT ARE AUTONOMOUS , THEY ARE BEEN OWED SALARY BY CHAIRMEN
What I asked was a question, you should have just responded instead of accusing me of spreading falsehood.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by sparkwil(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Most nairalanders are either dull or blind. This man just spoke on behalf of every sane Nigerian and some people are spewing shit. I'm sure they didn't read the post
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Foolish old hipocrate he is now saying this asif he himself is a saint wen he owns mansions n jets himself which ofcourse he got through his "hard work,uncorrupt n unbiased" deeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children / PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.