Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners (31268 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Get ready to sell your private jets – Gov. Oshiomhole tell owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by loomer: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2015
jieta:
ignore the incompetent governor that could not even develop his own state rather he stole edo state money to marry a foreigner

God go bless you. Go see edo state as e yeye
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by loomer: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2015
hollowpot15684:

Shey u no get brain at all ni, who cannot talk federal matter abi what difference does it make?

You no get sense at all, just imagine say governor of one state for America go leave him state matter dey talk federal issue no be say the thing affect him state directly.

No just fool yourself dey form say you go sch

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Yebuoy(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Sometimes when I read comments here I just think Nairaland is for kids becos so many senseless and immature comments fill the place. WTH!
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by blackpriest0911: 4:12am On Jul 04, 2015
It's rather unfortunate that we have so many devilish saTANoids in this medium, pls wake up from your slumber,Jonathan us no longer naija presido, deal with it
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by blackpriest0911: 4:13am On Jul 04, 2015
It's rather unfortunate that we have so many devilish saTANoids in this medium, pls wake up from your slumber,Jonathan is no longer naija presido, deal with it
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by sunshine1974(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Let's face the truth, he has spoken well.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by ADIBEFRANK(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Georgville:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/get-ready-to-sell-your-private-jets-gov-oshiomhole-tell-owners/
infact this man has hit the hammer on the nail. wel i strongly belived that "PMB" wil make this country envyable with the way he is going by using the gud hands to run the country.carry go Adams!
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by nkemjacob2(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2015
oshiomole u have workers to pay. Stop politiking issues.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by dustydee: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
This man sabi maths so?
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Peaches4Cream: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=lilprinze post=35448139]So when would our dura dullard start selling his own presidential jets that he has been using to travel round the world? [/quote
Remember it was your sacred GEJ Otuoke dullard that bought all the 11 sets of the presidential fleet (the highest number of jets of presidential fleet you can get the world over) none of you tanoids ever came out to advise the Otuoke dullard to reduce them at all. That is outright hypocrisy! Well incase you dont know PMB has already put nine of those jets in the market to enable recover and put the funds into good use! #sentimentalpeoplenawa4una
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Johnpaul09(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Get ready to keep your private parts - I tell all the prostitutes.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by VickyRotex(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
And their supporters should get ready to sell their properties. ele.ko1,vickyrotex,barcan.ista,tem.itemi,se.un,mukin.a2 and rok.iatu take note

Ko joor mehn cheesy angry
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by peacetravel(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Georgville:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/get-ready-to-sell-your-private-jets-gov-oshiomhole-tell-owners/

It is disheartening we have people like this man in govt. So were one who owns a jet got the money from govt? Backward thinking that makes youth lazy
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by nusta(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
It's a good thing that he is pointing it out. But the truth is that probably he looted more money than the faceless people he is referring to. This is a classic case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Gamesmart: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
kle4d:
Is he now APC or Buhari's spokesman?

what is wrong with this short man ?

Maybe he wants a job with the EFCC who knows??

Would this be regarded as a sensible contribution in your village?

How can you be so comfortable contributing such stupidity?
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by ModiKen(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
kle4d:
Is he now APC or Buhari's spokesman?

what is wrong with this short man ?

Maybe he wants a job with the EFCC who knows??

The issue here isnt abt the person making these statements, its about the points he raised.

D rich keep getting richer by d day via mostly corrupt means while majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty.

Guess, u are one of those benefitting from d current high level of corruption in the country.

If u are not....all I can say to u is SORRY, because you have lost your way.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
ModiKen:

The issue here isnt abt the person making these statements, its about the points he raised.

D rich keep getting richer by d day via mostly corrupt means while majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty.

Guess, u are one of those benefitting from d current high level of corruption in the country.

If u are not....all I can say to u is SORRY, because you have lost your way.
Gamesmart:

Would this be regarded as a sensible contribution in your village?
How can you be so comfortable contributing such stupidity?

Gamesmart I can smell how sensible you are! #senseman
if you had read my comment well you notice I only asked if he was now the new FG spokesman.
He has been so proactive these days on issues that don't affect us in Edo state.
He is owing his state doctors 9months salary that is affecting me too. He should rather mind his business and attend to our immediate needs.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
NovusHomo:

Neither. You guys are so imbecilic that one wonders. You seem to have forgotten Oshi's background. He was a prominent labor leader. Who better to champion the cause of the down-trodden Nigerian worker? Don't you have anyone in the labor force?

Why are you such an e-diot??
coz I suggested he minds his business?
He has been so proactive on so many "unnecessary" national issues when he is owing his state doctors 9months salary and paying his teachers half salaries.
We shouldn't look at past glories.....let's face the present.
Please learn not to use abusive words when quoting people.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Gamesmart: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2015
kle4d:

Gamesmart I can smell how sensible you are! #senseman
if you had read my comment well you notice I only asked if he was now the new FG spokesman.
He has been so proactive these days on issues that don't affect us in Edo state.
He is owing his state doctors 9months salary that is affecting me too. He should rather mind his business and attend to our immediate needs.

If you were sensible, you would know he is one of the governors appointed by Buhari into a committee to investigate NNPC. So it is his business even if he is a short man.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by tpiander: 2:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Waiting for the next photo op and news release.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by hollowpot15684(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
loomer:

You no get sense at all, just imagine say governor of one state for America go leave him state matter dey talk federal issue no be say the thing affect him state directly.

No just fool yourself dey form say you go sch

The problem you have is u want to think like american when you are a Nigerian.
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by loomer: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
hollowpot15684:

The problem you have is u want to think like american when you are a Nigerian.

Then nigeria shouldn't adopt American system of government mr man
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

If you were sensible, you would know he is one of the governors appointed by Buhari into a committee to investigate NNPC. So it is his business even if he is a short man.
Mr. Sense......should that make him neglect his official duties in Edo state?
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Gamesmart: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
kle4d:

Mr. Sense......should that make him neglect his official duties in Edo state?

So you argument now is that he "neglected his official duties"?

You have changed it from "is he a spokesman?", "does he want the EFCC job?" and "He is a short man"?

Complete switch?

You are no more arguing those ones anymore?

What evidence do you have that he has neglected his official duties in Edo?
Re: Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gamesmart:

So you argument now is that he "neglected his official duties"?

You have changed it from "is he a spokesman?", "does he want the EFCC job?" and "He is a short man"?

Complete switch?

You are no more arguing those ones anymore?

What evidence do you have that he has neglected his official duties in Edo?
Oga Sense.....travel to Edo State and find out.
#welldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State Governorship Aspirants 2017 (Photos) / China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.