Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did (1121 Views)

What's The Difference Between Gaining Independence And Becoming A Republic? / We Shall Declare Niger Delta A Republic On August 1 – Militants / Illiterate, Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not A Republic. Only Nigeria Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt] The country of the kingdom of Western nigeria never became a republic. Only Nigeria did

It is not possible to become a republic. People who think it t is. Did not go to school well

So, someone putting the picture of buhari, show the level of education in the country of western nigeria. it tells you the level of that person education. that the person is Olodo rabata, ojo eja , lo mo je. It tell you the level of education in the Nigeria media.

One thing i will never take away from igbo people and now the north, they are smarter.
When you see an illiterate putting the picture of Buhari inside the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.. Or paying his taxes to buhari.. You know that person is a foool. to mind my word.

[/size]

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
what you have is osibanjo going to get a job in another country.,

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt]celine dion is a canadian that use , american passport. So western nigeria is our country, but nigeria have written its law to allow the country of Western Nigeria to use their passport. Britian wrote their laws to allow the country of Western nigeria use their passport. [/size]

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is 2 countries.

That is why he is bowing to one of my dukes. You dont know that. Even while I am you get than most of the dukes.
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Anchor University lagos. Deeper life church. They did not dubble in school.
Deeper life were not looking for original question paper. Expo. Original to the answer.
This are the people that have exposure and went to school. because the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria have no effect of law in the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

That why they say. Deeper life want to start a University in the country of Nigeria.

So when the Old people say, Nigeria will not break up. They mean, you people.. because our real name is Western Nigeria.

You can start your business inside the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria without Nigeria permit by international law.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2577999_kumuyi_jpeg23f3945f9b560fbf71f191de8e738c8f
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
They are british and at the same time nigerian.

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by frankzone: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Baba Musiwa Aare 1 of jorobaland!

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Who is this.. .. The whole world knows who I am.. the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria will be going to the commonwealth game.[/size]

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
You think any africa countries can be this big, if it is one country. No.. it is 2 countries.

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
so you think , buhari too is a 3 year old like seun osewa.

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by coolebux(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
ademusiwa3:
[size=28pt]You illiterate people. The country of the kingdom of Western nigeria never became a republic. Only Nigeria did

So, someone putting the picture of buhari, show the level of illiteracy in the country of western nigeria. it tells you the level of that person education. that the person is Olodo rabata, ojo eja , lo mo je. It tell you the level of illiteracy in the Nigeria media.

One thing i will never take away from igbo people and now the north, they are smarter.
When you see an illiterate putting the picture of Buhari inside the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.. Or paying his taxes to buhari.. You know that person is a foool. to mind my word.

[/size]

Very soon I'll understand this Op
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa9: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin angry
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by pus24: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
embarassed cool
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op please what is it you smoke.. Believe me, it really works..

1 Like

Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2015
kiss
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Helping you
Nigeria only allowed people of western Nigeria to have passport..

Anyone putting buhari picture in western Nigeria did not go to school.

It is only igbo people who refuse for many years to accept the truth that it is 2 countries
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
tongue
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2015
There was never any time western Nigeriajoin igbo
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2015

It was igbo people who use their newspaper to run propaganda. That it is one country. It is 2 countries. The igbo are living in mirage.

People try to help them
They go about insulting
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Stop posting gibberish and enjoy ONE NIGERIA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Saraki is just an immigrate to kwara . kwara is not the real name of the place. Gowon was the one who called it kwara

So that they can classfy it as. North
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2015
ademusiwa3:
Saraki is just an immigrate to kwara . kwara is not the real name of the place. Gowon was the one who called it kwara
And so what?
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Saraki is not from kwara state. Saraki is from Nigeria. But his family live in kwara state.
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by seniorklop: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
This your ideology is fictional. I assumed you are trying to paint western Nigeria as a composite of a confederate Nigeria. If i may ask, have you come across a western Nigeria constitution? If truly your western Nigeria is a country. Nigeria is not even practising a true federalism say less what you are projecting or assuming.
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by ademusiwa3: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
What fiction. That why saraki. Became Senate President of Nigeria.

You go on the map , you will find saraki is a name of a town in the north. They bear their names after where they come from.

If they say, someone name is gambo. It means s he is from the town of gambo.

Bakare is a name of a town. Which I think is in Kano or jigawa. I can't remember where.

It was gowon who created kwara and try to make it look lime the north.

The igbos just use propaganda for many years
. it is 2 countries
That when there is crisis old people go leave western Nigeria a d go into Nigeria. And shout Nigeria will not breakup. To give the igbo the wrong Impression that wester. Nigeria was part of nigeria
Re: illiterate, Country of Western Nigeria is not a Republic. Only Nigeria Did by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

20 People Confirmed Dead In Zaria Bombing / TRIBUTE TO TINUBU By Wole Soyinka / Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.