Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems (1124 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems / Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by comrade12(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
I advice Igbo's to stop being intuitive about the emergence of Biafra. The Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra is an agent from hell in an attempt to destroy the change and transformation of our dear country Nigeria.
Nigeria is heterogeneous in nature and as such what ever oneness we want to achieve through Biafra can be achieved collectively as one Nigeria.
War is big business to who is staging it,do not listen to that psychopath that knows nothing about Nigeria or have even contributed in any way to the development of the Igbo's he claims to care for so much.
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by lolaxavier(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Igbos...your dream is like fart in the air. It will soon vanish...
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by maverickdude(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2015
their dream is like alcohol,t z still intoxicating them....soon,oju won ma la
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by brize(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Thank you so much for caring so much for us... But the problem is that we want to be free, we shout it and sing it, we even dream about it every night and day, what we can not achieve together for all this years, over 100 years ago it can't be achieved again.... ALL HAIL BIAFRA

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
aha am back again FTC straight. he he he #chews dabino
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by oluwalfa: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
See fear topic
When will these people stop being afraid?
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by kernel504(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
comrade12:
I advice Igbo's to stop being intuitive about the emergence of Biafra. The Nnamdi kanu of radio Biafra is an agent from hell in an attempt to destroy the change and transformation of our dear country Nigeria.
Nigeria is heterogeneous in nature and as such what ever oneness we want to achieve through Biafra can be achieved collectively as one Nigeria.
War is big business to who is staging it,do not listen to that psychopath that knows nothing about Nigeria or have even contributed in any way to the development of the Igbo's he claims to care for so much.
There was chaos when your tribal chosen man was not made Speaker despite the fact you have VP. Now what's our own in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by babajero(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra as an antedote is an understatement, I sujest you use solution because that is what biafra is, because we don't have the same ways even if given another 100 years together we will achieve nothing together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Chiaka(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
The people who discriminate in Nigeria saying Ibos will not be president are the real agent from hell. If its called a Nation no one should be marginalised, its ok to use SS/SE oil to run Nigeria economy but not right for them to rule right?? Think again, those portraying this attitude are the real devils and agents of division.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
comrade12:

Omen grin
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Buchukwu: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Omen grin
THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
THIS ZOMBIE MUST FALL
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by size40: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Till Christ comes, Biafra will never see the light of the day. U " Biafrian" advocates should tell Nnamdi Kanu that we, the South-south people said so.
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Rose2014: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2015
comrade12:

Isn't it funny how you guys call Igbos all sorts of names, call them immigrants and even threaten them with lagoon for not respecting the so-called host cheesy. Now that Kanu is helping to set them free, you call him agent from hell? Can u be more confused than this?

All of a sudden, Nigeria has become OUR dear country? When, how, where?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Rose2014: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
size40:
Till Christ comes, Biafra will never see the light of the day. U " Biafrian" advocates should tell Nnamdi Kanu that we, the South-south people said so.

Before Your hatred for GEJ kills you, try Take a cue from Amechi's experience
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by betty202020(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
comrade12:
where is equity, Justice and fairness in Nigeria dealings? until Nigerian government realize this, BIAFRA IS THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
comrade12:
Are you a native of which tribe in this contraption?
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2015
lolaxavier:
Igbos...your dream is like fart in the air. It will soon vanish...
That is in your widest dreams.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
size40:
This Idiat from yereba that is always claiming SS should leave us alone o!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Gr8tasign: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Nigeria problem kwa!

Who is talking about it?

Pls op we are talking about "Substance" n not "Shadow".

nigeria is a SHADOW n every one knows that or what illussion has dominated ur mind to made u believe a shadow would turn to a living being?

I'm begining to think u watch to much movies n is not good to ur thinking faculty.

Wake up dear,

nigeria is a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by size40: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This Idiat from yereba that is always claiming SS should leave us alone o!
Am not from Yoruba. Am a Niger delta person. Rivers state to be precise. Not everybody that says anything against Biafra is a Yoruba or an huasa man or person. Even when some Niger delta people express their opinion u still refers to them Yorubas or Hausas. Am from Rivers state. I stay in port Harcourt. The few times I have listened to Radio Biafra, those calling from port Harcourt who give their support and loyalties are Igbos residing in port Harcourt. They usually speak Igbo language while talking too. Until I hear a kalabari, okirika, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Abua, Etched people etc call to pledge their support then I will believe Biafra is real. For now, Biafra is Elusive. Many Igbos knows this as a fact. I have many Igbo frnds here in PH. I interact with them too. But many don't seems to support the call seeing it as an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
#ProudlyNigeria #ProudlyAnambay Got a hardcore love for Nigeria and believe in one strong great nation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by TechRev: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
All Hail BIAFRA!!!!

Op Biafra was never and is not meant to be Antidote to Nigeria Problem. Biafra wants to be free. Nigeria can deal with nigeria problems as Nigeria (the zoo) seems fit.

Imagine technological advances of Biafra in just 3yrs, its more than everything the zoo have ever done in 100yrs. Biafra is NOT Nigeria and wont provide antidote to Nigeria's problems. Biafra will solve Biafra problems.
Re: Biafra Is No Antidote To Nigerian Problems by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
size40:

Am not from Yoruba. Am a Niger delta person. Rivers state to be precise. Not everybody that says anything against Biafra is a Yoruba or an huasa man or person. Even when some Niger delta people express their opinion u still refers to them Yorubas or Hausas. Am from Rivers state. I stay in port Harcourt. The few times I have listened to Radio Biafra, those calling from port Harcourt who give their support and loyalties are Igbos residing in port Harcourt. They usually speak Igbo language while talking too. Until I hear a kalabari, okirika, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Abua, Etched people etc call to pledge their support then I will believe Biafra is real. For now, Biafra is Elusive. Many Igbos knows this as a fact. I have many Igbo frnds here in PH. I interact with them too. But many don't seems to support the call seeing it as an exercise in futility.
You are just dreaming and I don't want you to wakeup. How often do you listen to radio Biafra? from what am seeing, is like you listens ones in a while otherwise you should have known that a lot of people from those tribes you mentioned has called even some militants too. So, you don't know that Igwe-ocha (port Harcourt) is now filled with IPOB members? Are you telling me that those IPOB members are all Igbos ? like I said, keep sleeping and don't ever wakeup.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test / See A Poor Village In Nepal Where Everybody Has Sold Their Kidneys For Survival / World Champion Bodybuilder And Former Marine Reveals She's Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.