Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) (40051 Views)

APC Appoints 3 Ex-pdp Chieftains In Enugu / UN Appoints Amaechi UNITAR Member, Board Of Trustees (PICS) / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ElDeeVee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Youthful thieves
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by mrBLAYD(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
[b][/b]that's nice
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by HAH: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Only the lady is a youth because youth is 18-35 and the guys are both above 35.

I can call them youthful but not youths
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Masculity:

with due respect you are not communicating.

Pardon my consistent muleheadedness of refusing to descend to your stratum of cognizance. Communication is relative. Don't blame me for your shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by donholy28(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Watching the outcome carefully
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by KingKuntaVart: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
NORTH NORTH SW muslim..... undecided ***anybody in his proper mind would have seen my point ******walks out of the sh!t post.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by DExplorer1: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC is a Youth Minded Party.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by samintegrity(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by TheHood: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good evening, Señor. smiley

lool boss....twas quite funny seeing u book a space, like u're too prestige for that na... grin
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Flashh:

Be yourself... And stop all these stereotyping crap.

Your post lacks point.

Pardon my consistent muleheadedness of refusing to descend to your stratum of cognizance. Communication is relative. Don't blame me for your shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by fctguy: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hope they survive the antics of the corrupted elders angry
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Them legs for don touch places
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Masculity(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The last sentence... OK SIR!

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oh the presidential debate guy who spoke in support of APC.

Nice.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Flashh: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

To your own little knowledge... You were told to leave the truth, but jump into conclusion with ignorance even when knowing its genuine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by NaijaCuzin: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
[[ARSENAL]] #Teamв๏в๏
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It still wouldn't negate the neo-perception that they are a conglomeration of vindictive kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints who keep regurgitating the now cliched, stale mantra of "change" even when the reality of their shenanigans betray and contradict the much vaunted change.

Is that Swahili you are typing in?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Jarus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ismaeel is a personal friend. A very brilliant guy.

I used him to call APC national exco's attention to some issues during the election period.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Jarus(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
That lady is MKO Abiola's daughter anyway.

If I never marry, I for do anything to marry her sha cheesy

I had a crush for her cheesy
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lolz... Don't mind them jare. They don't take time to study their dictionary. Kudos bro.... Hope to be like you someday!!
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Jarus(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
sKeetz:
Does those two grown arse men look like youth to you Guys or has the meaning of youths changed?? sad

They are youths. Ismaeel is in his early to mid thirties. Rinsola is in her late twenties or early thirties.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by NaijaCuzin: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
mickyeddi:

Is that Swahili you are typing in?
๏ұค๓īใєกม O
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ekiloui(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirugos:
All North..

Ahmed is a northerner
Abiola is a westerner
Azuatulam is an Easterner

You should have known this if u had bothered reading

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by shaboti: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
NORTH NORTH SW muslim..... undecided ***anybody in his proper mind would have seen my point ******walks out of the sh!t post.
azuatalam is igbo, I think.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

Lolz... Don't mind them jare. They don't take time to study their dictionary. Kudos bro.... Hope to be like you someday!!
You lack sense.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ekiloui(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

I repeat Azuatulam is an Eastern name! And Jasper is a frigging English name!

Jeez!
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Flashh:

To your own little knowledge... You were told to leave the truth but jump into conclusion with ignorance even when knowing its genuine.

Trust me, kidult, you don't want me exhaling down you spine. I'd make mincemeat of your already nadir-esque self esteem.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by kingsley3218(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hausa,yoruba,igbo.......south south nko?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by myklangelo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Eeya why them no appoint their public defenders here too? NgeneUkwenu, Berem etc. Abi are they not youth enof?
Bet you those youths appointed has never defended ApC the way warriors here do and yet still no compensation.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by linuses: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It still wouldn't negate the neo-perception that they are a conglomeration of vindictive kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints who keep regurgitating the now cliched, stale mantra of "change" even when the reality of their shenanigans betray and contradict the much vaunted change.

keep it up. it only take a reason man that understand what u are saying.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by regal121(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Enjoy your time aboki's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) / Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.