Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) (40187 Views)

APC Appoints 3 Ex-pdp Chieftains In Enugu / UN Appoints Amaechi UNITAR Member, Board Of Trustees (PICS) / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by sammyj: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is what it's takes to true youth representative compared to PDP THAT had 60 years old as their youth leader grin shocked grin
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by sirugos(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ekiloui:

Ahmed is a northerner
Abiola is a westerner
Azuatulam is an Easterner

You should have known this if u had bothered reading
sorry for ur ignorant mind. What do U understand by all north
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Pardon my consistent muleheadedness of refusing to descend to your stratum of cognizance. Communication is relative. Don't blame me for your shortcomings.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
You lack sense.

You lack intuitive reasoning!

Nitwit!!
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by isahsalee: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can't see any youth here, over 40 yrs of age, not a youth. let us be serious for once please.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
APC appoints 3 youth members into its Board of Trustees namely Isameel Ahmed, R. Abiola & Jasper Azuatulam.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/617019536806662144

THIS PEOPLE RESEMBLE YOUTH undecided

NIGERIA AND FOOTBALL AGE MENTALITY
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Mznaett: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jesu christi! Are these Youth? shocked
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Elmasu: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well done my muslim brothers and sister.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by youngbu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
3 of them na north, nonsense. I am tired of being a Nigeria
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

You lack intuitive reasoning!
Nitwit!!
Judging from your post... You are very dumb.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by crownwish: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
;Dthey will soon be polluted .
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Flashh: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me, kidult, you don't want me exhaling down you spine. I'd make mincemeat of your already nadir-esque self esteem.
The is what i am trying to let you know, no vindication no point boy.

4 Likes

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ifihearam: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
So no Ibo youth abi?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by sen8or(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It still wouldn't negate the neo-perception that they are a conglomeration of vindictive kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints who keep regurgitating the now cliched, stale mantra of "change" even when the reality of their shenanigans betray and contradict the much vaunted change.

do u belong to d Obahiagbon dynasty?

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
To even wish someone goodluck now, one need to look back as not to mistake it for Jonathan Goodluck Ebele because his own was barely badluck. Well, I wish them what God wishes them.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ekiloui(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
sirugos:
sorry for ur ignorant mind. What do U understand by all north

All north simply means they all come from the north. Except u've gone bonkers and u were commenting on a different subject.

Stop abusing English, there was obviously nothing ignorant about my post rather your silly "All North" was ignorance personified
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by millionboi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Muslim party
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
Judging from your post... You are very dumb.

Nitwit
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Femistico(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It still wouldn't negate the neo-perception that they are a conglomeration of vindictive kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints who keep regurgitating the now cliched, stale mantra of "change" even when the reality of their shenanigans betray and contradict the much vaunted change.

High on some dry weed
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by delors(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
The 3rd guy there was the guy who debated during the elections supporting APC...no?
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
Fückstard nuisance.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
Fückstard nuisance.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
Fückstard nuisance.

Nitwit
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
A7:
Before I open thread I feel Isma'il will be on the list then voila there he is.
Same here.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by castrokins(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Again, Southern Nigeria Overlooked. Quote Me, Tang Ndisime, Nsin Akam Unò
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nitwit
Stupidity has deranged your brain.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
Stupidity has deranged your brain.

Nitwit
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by Femsyn(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good to finally have a feel of Nigerian ignorance. Rinsola is a daughter of the Late M.K.O., hence a Yoruba, from Ogun State. She's also 26yrs old.
You might see her from afar, but to me, she is a friend and I'm very proud of her.
Buckle Up !!! Or keep hating ignorantly.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
adeaks:
Interesting. It is one thing to appoint them, it is something else for them to have any meaningful say in the discussions being held. Will their suggestions be given proper consideration or just polite endurance while the views of the Old men inevitably holds sway.

Will they be able to challenge the status quo? Will they able to disagree with the ideas of the Old men there while proferring counter suggestions or will they just be mere 'I concur' members?

Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by olawalefelix: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can someone pls tell me how old is d age of dis ppl
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by SirLegal(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
When the wind of CHANGE blows, it carries with it all that is good - SirLegal.
Enjoy your new positions Fellas while it lasts.
Re: APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) by emanobis(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
plz,let d truth b told. hu amongst dz ppl resemble youth abeg. make una no dey use our head nah abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful / Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / PDP Senators Celebrate After Emergence Of Saraki As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.