Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. (27251 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins Receives Cash Donation & Scholarship Offer / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Mother Of Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by allanphash7(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ambo .... atide.......

I wonder how the husband of this woman go take enter ouse now

And if it be setup o

U know yeebos now...they can do anything to get money

Not tribalist cos unna be my inlaw

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nuezha(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Earnestly waiting for APGA chairman's reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by coolebux(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
oscarjulliet:
i love this man
Which of them. the absconding hubby or Gov Ambo? grin

meanwhile, the blessings of God have embarrassed the feebleminded man.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
The man would soon come back and make it 4 sets.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by coolebux(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
allanphash7:
Ambo .... atide.......

I wonder how the husband of this woman go take enter ouse now

And if it be setup o

U know yeebos now...they can do anything to get money

Not tribalist cos unna be my inlaw
Your father!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by opey112(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
SO THAT MAN JUST DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR JUST LIKE THAT ABI?

the thunder that will fire him is still receiving training angry
who dey train the thunder?funny
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Gravanno: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Send her back home and let her sell 3 to baby factory to take of the rest.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
If it was in Anambra or Abia another baby factory has started, Ibo shaaa

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by totalbaby(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
I really don't understand. If they were poor and did not want any more children then why start in the first place. After two set of twins surely one would think of a better solution

Anyways the husband is such a coward. I don't understand how a man can just run away from something he half created. He will be back though when the government starts giving his wife money.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Tushed: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check his CV...
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by allanphash7(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
My father?

Hes dead or you want to see him?

Well i can show you how to go by it
coolebux:
Your father!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by philips70(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Foolish governor. Instead of deporting them, he's helping them.

You are a headless goat.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Inoknowbook: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dear Governor Ambode, thank you sir. May the grace of God continue to abide with you and your family and may He give u the wisdom with which to govern Lagos successfully, amen!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by sweatlana: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
THANK YOU AMBODE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Campaign for 2019 half start. Igbos in Lagos pls take note,I no wan hear story in 2019 o

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by generalkofosi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:
This fool call Ambode should first listen to radio Biafra before helping these things.

The fool is thinking these things with embedded hatred against him will eventually like him.

Bro I feel ur pain die,..buh we are yoruba we don't do shit like dat.#newnigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Mcowubaba: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

C'mon u can do better than this sad
No.1 Radio biafra is not the voice or the representation of even up to 10% of Igbos
No.2 An average igboman holds no grudge against any tribe
No.3 She lives in lagos, Ambode did nt come down to the East to help her, he simply kind-heartedly helped a woman in need, who is resident in his State!!
....Radio Biafra nd their followers is an association of rascals nd street Urchins!!
Oga Stop d hate!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by after1: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
The husband is buddahmonk Aka Anambradota. The drug addict is on nairaland cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by generalkofosi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gravanno:

Bro I feel ur pain die,..buh we are yoruba we don't do shit like dat.#newnigeria #Ambode #ogidiomo1

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
adisasegun:
no start civil war here o,awon omo Igbo ma je e ni tutu o

1 Like

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Awww this is really nice, its a wonderful step taken by the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Mcowubaba: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
adisasegun:

U must not Join the bad-wagon of E-tribal warriors nd bigots..
U can stand out!!!...Eventhough, people insult ur tribe, don't reciprocate..
Show love!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:

C'mon u can do better than this sad
No.1 Radio biafra is not the voice or the representation of even up to 10% of Igbos
No.2 An average igboman holds no grudge against any tribe
No.3 She lives in lagos, Ambode did nt come down to the East to help her, he simply kind-heartedly helped a woman in need, who is resident in his State!!
....Radio Biafra nd their followers is an association of rascals nd street Urchins!!
Oga Stop d hate!!!!
small time una go begin dey abuse Yorubas,una no go remember the good thing we do for una,if una no vote Ambode in 2019,we go reopen the lagoon for una. Now kneel down raise up your 2 hands and shout Ambode for 2019 grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Danileinado(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thunder fire dat man(absconded man) #big tym
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Gravanno: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
generalkofosi:

Bro I feel ur pain die,..buh we are yoruba we don't do shit like dat.#newnigeria #Ambode #ogidiomo1

Don't be naive, go listen to radio Biafra.

They are planning against you and you are here exposing your ignorance.

I used to be like you until I befriended a guy without letting him know am a yoruba. Then I witnessed undiluted hatred. Every minute of the day, they are talking about harming us.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U must not Join the bad-wagon of E-tribal warriors nd bigots..
U can stand out!!!...Eventhough, people insult ur tribe, don't reciprocate..
Show love!!!
where there is no love use cane or bulala grin
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by Damalex4luv(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
The husband would come back home tomorrow, undecided useless man
Before nko... God don better there bread
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by hibbayueei(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Missmossy:
Awww this is really nice, its a wonderful step taken by the governor.
I hope you are not planning of taking in for qudreplets tonight?Ambode no go look your side o
Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by adebisicutie: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
He has always been a very nice man, hope the tribalistic ones will see all these kind gestures and change their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. by KanwuliaJara: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dat UNA God sabi to punish BLACK MAN sha!

Even CURSE na DOUBOO-TRIPOOOO!!!!! grin
Muchechecheche

Make we see how many NAIJA men go begin run from maternity rooms!

Ambode! You go taya to train Western Almajiris ke! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.