Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline (9233 Views)

Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Kolade354(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2015
mcocolok:

AND THEY WILL NEVER PAY SALARIES LIKE OSUN STATE........ grin
Shut da fvk off.....Gabrile Suswam of Benue state owed the state teahcers 1 year salary...........Stop shouting Osun here and then again
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Kolade354(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2015
brixton:
The elections are over, stop the propaganda already
You're Daft..........Define Propanganda?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by kingzx0(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Why should praise be showered on them, when they're doing their job? undecided
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by 9jatatafo(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
This news is like mafias going clean so the society can view them as good people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by alrahmanonline(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
uzo200:
end time
if somebody mess for your side, na end time mess.. Chai! nawa for you o
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by Holamidhe(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Keep selling...

Am buying
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by ibrah04(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lies from d pit of hell
Why can't you try the line and see if you will get a response.
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by emilyone(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Op please I need the number
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by blackfase(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
U got flood issues too?
*Note. Its strictly for “Short Message Service (SMS) and WHATSAPP"

emilyone:
Op please I need the number
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by justmenoni: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
God Bless you

myklangelo:
Ooook so what actions did they take later. Or did they respond because of what you posted online?

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline by lxvi8xii(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
I was happy with the manner with which the customer care at the land use office took my call and answered my questions. When I eventually got their office at seiliat bus stop egbeda, the lady was professional. Yes oh...the office still had the whole government kind of look but the staff were not rude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging / Efcc Versus Fayose: I Was Told To Lie That I Moved Cash To Fayose's Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.