Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband (3437 Views)

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello Laila, how you doing? I must commend that you doing a great job..jisike nne!!.

Please, i really need your help. Am a lawyer, based in london, from the eastern part of Nigeria...Anambra to be precise.
I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago. I really need to get married...not becos of age/pressure or anything but because am tired of stupid boy friends. I want to start a family of my own now. Please, help me by blogging about this...lol. I might be lucky and find someone tru ur blog.
Am 33 years old. I don't mind relocating to Nigeria if it works out. I need a guy that is from 35 years up. I want a real and serious guy.

Any man that will attempt to hit up my lady here knowing fully well he is not emotionally or physically available, the volcano of fire that will so deal with you mercilessly eh is still doing press-up. You have been warned. lol but am serious though.

Who's ready to find love tonight?!!! Send me a mail - Lailasblog@gmail.com so I can hook you two up or indicate your interest in the comments below. Our gurl is reading.

1 Like

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by marshalcarter: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fools

OP wah hapun to you..why cnt you marry her

slowpoke lookin for whom to devour
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by dubylhover(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
make she swerve joor..sumone wey don dey shake hands with menopause...not interested cool

1 Like

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by wealthyguyman(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Let's see different angles of her physiognomy

Don't trust this portrait

1 Like

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by vjsmiles: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=14pt] how much is in her account? (In dollars) angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by dajoaneke(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Common guys, why rein insults when you can simply ignore if you are not interested? Its so uncultured.

3 Likes

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by KnowAll(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
U sure say no be 419
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Attention seekers everywhere smh
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by nwadiuko1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
You mean london used?

4 Likes

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
So Laila has now become a dating/marriage agency?

Meanwhile a woman looking that attractive shouldn't have problems finding real suitors in London.
Too bad she's dark skinned else I could have summoned MrCork. grin
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mrcork!!!
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
So this is the new pattern now?

It's a shame she couldn't even describe herself properly, apart from "I'm a london based lawyer". Like seriously, who gives a fvck if you're a lawyer based in heaven? Is it your profession that makes you a good wife? What non-superficial qualities do you have as an individual that you'll be bringing into the relationship? What home keeping skills do you have?

Na lawyer you think say man wan chop? You think because they see "london", they'll all jump on you? What makes all your ex boyfriends silly? Could it be that they all get tired of your silly domineering attitude? If all you can ever say of guys who have dated you is "silly", what kind of person are you? How come you always end up with "silly" people?

It isn't all about taking a pic, brushing it up and posting about london and being a lawyer. Apart from all that, who are you? You will never get a serious man if you keep trying to attract them with your "face" and "london". A better way to go about this would have been to post a simple pic devoid of make up, avoid telling the world how you're a london based lawyer( cos face it, no one gives a fvck). Let them see you for who you are, before you tell them what you are.

But then again, it's actually none of my damn business.

8 Likes

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Blackett:

It's a shame she couldn't even describe herself properly, apart from "I'm a london based lawyer". Like seriously, who gives a fvck if you're a lawyer based in heaven? Is it your profession that makes you a good wife? What non-superficial qualities do you have as an individual that you'll be bringing into the relationship? What home keeping skills do you have?

Na lawyer you think say man wan chop? You think because they see "london", they'll all jump on you? What makes all your ex boyfriends silly? Could it be that they all get tired of your silly domineering attitude? If all you can ever say of guys who have dated you is "silly", what kind of person are you? How come you always end up with "silly" people?

It isn't all about taking a pic, brushing it up and posting about london and being a lawyer. Apart from all that, who are you? You will never get a serious man if you keep trying to attract them with your "face" and "london". A better way to go about this would have been to post a simple pic devoid of make up, avoid telling the world how you're a london based lawyer( cos face it, no one gives a fvck). Let them see you for who you are, before you tell them what you are.

Deep breaths darling...deep breaths
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Fkforyou(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Blackett:

Guy you harsh..o ,why you just dey para like this?.....take it easy.
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Blackett:

Bros mi
this ur para no get part 2.
But you raised some valid points sha
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 04, 2015
She is not light skin but she is beautiful. Mrcork wouldnt mind beautiful london based dark skin, send him a Pm. grin
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by feedburner(m): 5:49am On Jul 04, 2015
baba mama tins cheesy
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by wiringdpt(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Give mrcork of Peckham
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by ebamma(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Blackett:

why u dey vex, last time I checked she wasn't forcing anybody,
If the only quality she has is that she is a london based lawyer, That's left to the interested party to decide, Not you,
I don tire for all this love and marriage experts for dis section
Re: This 33 Year Old London Based Nigerian Woman Urgently Needs A Husband by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2015
TOO MUCH NÒNSENSE IN CIRCULATION DIZ DAYS.

(1) (Reply)

‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.