Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) (31917 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari have something in common with Amosun and that common thing is change. Why is it that they are always together. Anyway may Allah bless my one and only amiable and intelligent president, Haters can go hug transformer or jump into the the lagoon.
If you dare quote me wrongly, be ready for wet dreams grin grin grin
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015-2023

1 Like

Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forzap:
Mtcheeew undecided
walahi even dog will better pass u
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by ademusiwa9: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
I cant laugh. naija.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Mamaflex teach me how to pray angry

Ok. Repeat after me. JdkXbdjjdnzmdhzbfjsyeb nzgskrnsjrv
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by pus24: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015

[size=28pt]National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. is different from the national mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=28pt]National mosque of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]National mosque of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=28pt]National church of the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Forzap: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
youngberry001:
walahi even dog will better pass u

Fcvk u undecided
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Kenobus: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is a complete mistake. He is push and start-PAS; motion without movement
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ok. Repeat after me. JdkXbdjjdnzmdhzbfjsyeb nzgskrnsjrv
I want to learn how to pray not how to speak in tongues. I will kidnap you o!

Should I?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
I want to learn how to pray not how to speak in tongues. I will kidnap you o!

Should I?
Rivers people and kidnapping is like bread and butter. Are you sure you have not kidnapped me already? tongue
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by 1stola: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
wanted to say something, but its too tribalistic.

I rest my case lipsrsealed
Say it now or forever remain shut da fùck up cheesy
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forzap:

Fcvk u undecided

childishness.

morafu¢ker fool
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by CSTR2: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Masculity(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Pictorial government....

Amen to the prayers though but I don't like that Dambazau of a man

why nah ma Boss
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by shakazuldadon: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
We shall successfully defeat the enemies of Nigeria by Gods Grace.

@OP ave missed you

you were @ the silverbird cinema today. i sat right behind you and what attracted me was the nairaland home page you were furiously scrolling up and down. inbox me lets talk pretty lady.

am i lying?? INTROVERT
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Rivers people and kidnapping is like bread and butter. Are you sure you have not kidnapped me already? tongue
Chai...na you teach me how to kidnap but come outsmart yu for the kidnapping business. I am sure I've kidnapped you. You are officially my hostage tongue I won't release you till my granddaughter turns 85.

PS: I'm still unmarried grin
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Masculity:

why nah ma Boss
The man is everything wrong with this country. His deed in 2009 will forever live with him
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by opey112(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Pictorial government....

Amen to the prayers though but I don't like that Dambazau of a man
who do u now like
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Chai...na you teach me how to kidnap but come outsmart yu for the kidnapping business. I am sure I've kidnapped you. You are officially my hostage tongue I won't release you till my granddaughter turns 85.

PS: I'm still unmarried grin
cheesy cheesy If eke gbab you, oyo. wink
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by opey112(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
tongue
funnyme:
Dancing shoki on front page. Shaking my back side walking out of here.
where the backside? grin
funnyme:
Dancing shoki on front page. Shaking my back side walking out of here.
where the backside?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
canfrac:
This my Governor no gree stay Abeokuta again since PMB win election cry
Abi o
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
opey112:
who do u now like
I like Òpey112
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Masculity(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
The man is everything wrong with this country. His deed in 2009 will forever live with him

deed in 2009? Need to know it pls.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by zudozz: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
thats wt u see everyday when u give power to a jihadist. minister them tinubu n obasanjo no gree am appoint. everyday jumat this jumat that.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Buhari have something in common with Amosun and that common thing is change. Why is it that they are always together. Anyway may Allah bless my one and only amiable and intelligent president, Haters can go hug transformer or jump into the the lagoon.
If you dare quote me wrongly, be ready for wet dreams grin grin grin
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015-2023
Amosun one turn himself to VP
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy cheesy If eke gbab you, oyo. wink
Who be AK? I will report myself b4 they catch me. Why don't we go to station together? I'm ready and waiting 4 you.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
wanted to say something, but its too tribalistic.

I rest my case lipsrsealed

"As the heart thinks so is he" for out of the abundance of the soul the mouth speaks

Ask God to forgive you of sins committed in your mind
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
shakazuldadon:

you were @ the silverbird cinema today. i sat right behind you and what attracted me was the nairaland home page you were furiously scrolling up and down. inbox me lets talk pretty lady.

am i lying?? INTROVERT

the important question is: who were the girl(s) you were with that didn't allow you to say hello then .
You are obviously a playboy and a bad man if that's you on your profile. undecided undecided

SMH
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Who be AK? I will report myself b4 they catch me. Why don't we go to station together? I'm ready and waiting 4 you.
You sounds like a sophisticated kidnapper. Who is your mentor? smiley
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by heykims(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is Governor Amosun a Muslim?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
You sounds like a sophisticated kidnapper. Who is your mentor? smiley
My mentor was you until I beat you to it. Who was your own mentÓr?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Forzap: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
youngberry001:
childishness.

morafu¢ker fool

Ur a dunce…jst go nd die undecided
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amosun, the paddy gangan of PMB
I believe in PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.