Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) (31919 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
My mentor was you until I beat you to it. Who was your own mentÓr?
Lolz I'm not a kidnapper, but a victim of your kidnapping strategies, crying for help wink
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Lolz I'm not a kidnapper, but a victim of your kidnapping strategies, crying for help wink
No help is coming your way until my grand-daghter turn 85. You gotta endure in my captivity and get used to life of barcanista's hostage. Don't worry, I will not joke with you cos I don't joke wt my hostage grin
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
No help is coming your way until my grand-daghter turn 85. You gotta endure in my captivity and get used to life of barcanista's hostage. Don't worry, I will not joke with you cos I don't joke wt my hostage grin
How did I get here? You must be a professional kidnapper. Anini na learner. smiley
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
How did I get here? You must be a professional kidnapper. Anini na learner. smiley
You got into my net because I needed a hostage to run my things and I got you. You are in for a looooong one grin not your pleas or call for help will make me change my mind because I'm a very seriÓus businessman that doesn't gamble with his hostage. If you know the love I have for my hostage you will understnd that not even a combined team of Military and Boko haram can rescue you
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by justNonso: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! Hypocrites, feel like dropping 3 or 4 Bombs thr to make sure one single person doesn't come out from thr. B.astards.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
You got into my net because I needed a hostage to run my things and I got you. You are in for a looooong one grin not your pleas or call for help will make me change my mind because I'm a very seriÓus businessman that doesn't gamble with his hostage. If you know the love I have for my hostage you will understnd that not even a combined team of Military and Boko haram can rescue you
cheesy By the time you get no ransom, you will release me willingly. And when you also must have run out of the basic things of keeping me. tongue
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy By the time you get no ransom, you will release me willingly. And when you also must have run out of the basic things of keeping me. tongue
I don't demand ransome for my hostage release. Not even a trillion dollars! So I will keep you hostage and I'm sure we won't run out of basics. Should we go to my personal cell where I prepare for only you?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
I don't demand ransome for my hostage release. Not even a trillion dollars! So I will keep you hostage and I'm sure we won't run out of basics. Should we go to my personal cell where I prepare for only you?
grin Ok
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
grin Ok
The Cell is open...weting for you to come in so I can lock you! tongue grin
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
ok I'm almost there
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Caseless: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
CR77:
Administration of pictures snapping and uploading...

uploading done by who?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by toshmann(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2015
The Photocratic republic of Buhari grin
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by ademusiwa3: 3:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Babu
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by ducramsey99(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Same story everyday....
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by gbastarlink: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
FROM LEFT: FORMER CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, RETIRED LT.-GEN. ABDULRAHMAN DAMBAZAU; PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI; GOV. IBIKULE AMOSU OF OGUN; FORMER GOVERNOR OF JIGAWA, ALHAJI SAMINU TURAKI AND OTHER WORSHIPERS AT THE 2015 NIGERIAN ARMY DAY SPECIAL JU’MAAT PRAYERS IN ABUJA ON FRIDAY

may God answer ur prayer in JESUS/ALLAH AND OGUN LAKAYE NAME!!!!!! amen
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Unfortunately Allah is a useless god.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by loomer: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
So I fit send person to represent me for prayers?
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Fawwaz05(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
My Governor my Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun. Please come home Ooooo.

We are still waiting for governance to start in Ogun State.

Please finish your second term first, and then join Sai Baba in Abuja later.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
smiley
barcanista:
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by khaliph(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Submit Your worries before Allah and let Allah put z Mercy n Rahma bfore U........insha Allah, we will conquer these evil doers portraying themselves as a JIHADIST..... This is not what ROSUL (s.a.w) preaches.

I salute the GEJ's administration for d gud work done and I support u in prayer pressy GMB, that the success of the
LATTER shall surpass the FORMER.
Re: Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) by khaliph(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
O.Y.O on d day of resurrection, mind your speech and get your brain perfected b4 u post anything......Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.