Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74286 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
One of the things I can't do for luv.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by anigbajumo(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Imagine if am doin dis nd my mom c me?

She can neva b happy @my wifey coz dea iz no reasonable reason of doin such poo.

Nt in dis world I can do dat,may b next tyme!!!

Stupidity of d highest order kiss undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mkoabiola: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
I fit wash am but not evryday washing
D moment it is every wknd washing she go turn me to mumu
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by vickoozy(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dat man is cursed, disgrace 2men

Its very surprising that such a comment is cuming from a female like urself, as for me I will do more than that for my wife especially when she is heavy.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by denedene(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
thinking of it sef is giving me the chills
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
bubblebee:

I hope u wldnt expect ur woman to wash urs?
Yes I do, its not obligatory though.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by arabaribiti(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2015
As for me I will do it 1000 times over and most men crying they can't do it na dem do am past come dey form boss here abeg make then park well
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ndidibabe(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

What is weekend? it doesn't exist in my dictionary
Poor people don't have a weekend. Even Dangote sef dey enjoy himself during weekend.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Yehman(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
During office hours or when I needed to re-energize myself for the task ahead?
Task ahead? Which of thèm COS Thérè are diff. Task ahead grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by anigbajumo(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2015
class0247:
Women need a real man not the one that will take her role..not a man that will wash her panties..if you want to appreciate your wife buy her a brand new car,take her on a shopping spring abroad.And stop fooling yourself calming you are showing love by washing her panties...broke ass niggaz

Exactly my mind.....

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2015
ndidibabe:
Poor people don't have a weekend. Even Dangote sef dey enjoy himself during weekend.

Bombo, why not learn to read, wetin join Aliko inside this matter?

Rich girl
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Yehman:
Task ahead? Which of thèm COS Thérè are diff. Task ahead grin
All join
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by pbs4real(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Dat gal/guy or Wateva she is, is jst an annoying piece of shit...how cn she say the gal is cursed for doing dis to his wife??...Wat is the big deal if I wash my husband's underpants and he wash mine

How is dat anybody business...some pple re jst difficult and lack basic romance...so now she thinks romance is only in d bed abi...

Romance is doing a common tin in an uncommon way, dere is life sweeter dan pple being over stupid abt tinz...claiming to be wise

Am sooorry for wat my insults dey re not for u am pissed grin
no shiit,i get ur drift,jez take it easygrin ow u 2day?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by 14DUI(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2015
SMH at guys denying they'll never to do as if they don't do it whenever they want to get laid. All men love to remove panties from their woman but don't want to wash it.
It's not a big deal, my woman wash my boxer, why can't I dry her panties if she can't do it herself, after all we all give head. Abegi.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2015
lol seriously…. LOL I CAN'T OO ..
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Yehman(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=35456524]What's the big deal? if I can wash his boxers why can't he wash mine?

if you can go down on your lady with your mouth...
You mean washing plate with mouth?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2015
ITS NOT PRIDE… IF I CHOOSE NOT TO WASH IT… OR IF ICANT ITS JUST AN ANOMALY.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Yehman post=35471735][/quote]

You are expert in that area
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
no shiit,i get ur drift,jez take it easygrin ow u 2day?

Am hot jare....sun here in lag cheesy
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Yehman(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

You are expert in that area
Which Area abeg? grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by DrGroove(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
dat ur husby dnt see it as sumtin imp,doznt mean its wrng to wash a man's clothe. . . . Jeez! I cnt bliv u saying all this.
I never said it was wrong.women have been doing it n will continue to do it.I just cant,wont,dont do it..I made it clear from day 1:i cannot do his laundry!It's just using firewood to cook when there is gas cooker,using stone to blend pepper when there is electric blender, using mortar n pestle when there is yam pounder or fetching water from d stream when there is borehole
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Get lost!!
and u can go rott in hell or betta still hug d nearest transformer

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by VanOmiyale: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
For my wife, yes. She washes my briefs too so no big deal.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Mariojane(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
you are actually a disgrace to women if you think what he did is a big deal. Is your type that will condemn men helping their wives when you are single but after marriage you will come to Nairaland to report your husband for using you as a slave in your house. He hasn't done anything wrong is either you do it or don't do it and this makes him a real man not a disgrace like you
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by fbtowner(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
This is totally different frm normal home chores, so make I allow ma hubby/bf wash ma pant lolz....stnd 4yard lyk dat dy spread am 4rope grin, if I see u do dat I'll gv u slap of life

I like you or let me say I like how u come out

its no big deal but it shows a 100% sigh of irresponsibility
the man is the head of the family, there are things the head avoid to keep his dignity of been the head

that's y its the man who ask the woman for marriage no the reverse

only if don't want to be the head of ur family

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Smh.
But you can wash his under wears, and its perfectly normal to you. He washes yours and he is cursed??

You need to step out of ur world hun

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ttmacoy: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
really?

And if she was sick and can wash it for herself?

Sassybae:
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Monikween(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Do u two make love
stupid question
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hehehe am nt condeming men who help dia wives...I jez dnt see any reason y a man shud be washing panties,
Mariojane:
you are actually a disgrace to women if you think what he did is a big deal. Is your type that will condemn men helping their wives when you are single but after marriage you will come to Nairaland to report your husband for using you as a slave in your house. He hasn't done anything wrong is either you do it or don't do it and this makes him a real man not a disgrace like you
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Monikween(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
cheesy am nt,bt i would adv u nt to do wat will make them give u names u nt
e no consine anybody... eshe eku ife
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Goldmaxx(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
I only asked a harmless question.This shows that you are uncultured.
Monikween:
stupid question
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Goldmaxx(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
I only asked a harmless question.This shows your uncultiveness.
Monikween:
stupid question

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.