Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74436 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dumbass,ure a worthless dog, it wasn't a must 4u 2comment on ma post, lyk I said b4 go hug d nearest transformer if ur paind

Lolzzzzzz....ode...

I knw ur type...shameless she goat..
U re not worth my time so get off my mentions and next tym u want to post on nairaland??...try borrow some sense cos u hav none

If u quote me bck....u jst defined urself a jobless idiiot...
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by prosperinall(f): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
what!!!! impossible I can't do it
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Olosho , Dead things have more common sense than you. I already know ure an ediot stop trying to prove it.go gt a life,olosho, dumbass
zaragal:

Lolzzzzzz....ode...

I knw ur type...shameless she goat..
U re not worth my time so get off my mentions and next tym u want to post on nairaland??...try borrow some sense cos u hav none

If u quote me bck....u jst defined urself a jobless idiiot...

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Queenybliss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ohhhhh.. I wish ma future husband will do dis 4 me #srzly dreaming #
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by paulostical: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Zaragal & Sassybae, please let it slide you don't need those exchange of words... try to respect each other's opinion... opinion will surely differ, that makes us human...
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by osomegbe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will do it over and over again. Both of you are suppose to be one. what the big deal. She can do same for you, why can't you do same for her.
Some of you that says you cannot, check your relationship, is it in perfect form or shape or the wife is just trying to accommodate you.
Anything she can do for me, i can also do for her even more.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=paulostical post=35484819]@Zaragal & Sassybae, please let it slide you don't need those exchange of words... try to respect each other's opinion... opinion will surely differ, that makes us human...[/quot
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
paulostical:
@Zaragal & Sassybae, please let it slide you don't need those exchange of words... try to respect each other's opinion... opinion will surely differ, that makes us human...

Dat lady jst prove to be an idiiot so I wnt answer her...

I said if she quote me she is an idiiot and she did quote me which means she is an idiiot.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ....lolzzz cheesy cheesy

Some pple no get sense grin

Thnx jare omo to shun, I haff leave her ooo grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Olosho , Dead things have more common sense than you. I already know ure an ediot stop trying to prove it.go gt a life,olosho, dumbass

U jst defined urself a jobless idiiot grin grin...

cheesy cheesy

Am busy... wink
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Correctman0606:
You are likly to be a special individual. Am surprised as to how you e to know the exact month?

Laffd in Ogoni...correctman!

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mubarak001(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
d fact dah,she doesnt care abt luv,nt trusting any1 and d tot dat every guy wants just her body....

Don't let us crowd dis thread. Send mi ur email; renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by nwadiuko1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Even if he offers to wash my undies, I wouldn't agree, except I'm sick. He should channel that energy to other useful needs.
so washing your pants no dy useful again? grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by nwadiuko1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
There is nothing there......but due to some constraints beyond my control, I won't do that cheesy
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Surprise me say something smart ,Olosho
zaragal:

U jst defined urself a jobless idiiot grin grin...

cheesy cheesy

Am busy... wink

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by mrajims(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
it's not funny@all
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Emitex4u(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
for my wife maybe depending on the kind of state mood I am
osomegbe:
I will do it over and over again. Both of you are suppose to be one. what the big deal. She can do same for you, why can't you do same for her.
Some of you that says you cannot, check your relationship, is it in perfect form or shape or the wife is just trying to accommodate you.
Anything she can do for me, i can also do for her even more.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by DennisEche(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Burger01:
You are too primitivesmiley
mr new milleneum
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Acebar(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
williams368:

Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. The Nigerian man reading this post, can you?
.I will do it only to my wife And only if she's seriously sick
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by lucilicious(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
sonofananimal:

angry YOU THIS INTOXICATED FEMALE ANIMAL,

DON'T START WITH ME TODAY angry
lols..animal tongue
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Greeny02(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
but she can wash your boxers
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
lucilicious:
lols..animal tongue
LOLZ. LUCY angry
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by destiny25(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
I wonder oh....lol
Ahmed0336:
If I dont take care of her who will? grin
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 30, 2019
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.