Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (74370 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Monikween(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goldmaxx:
I only asked a harmless question.This shows that you are uncultured.
u that is cultured asking about d sex life of an opposite sex on a social site?...ur brain tumor has grown beyond repairs
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Goldmaxx(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Okay sis,hav a nice day
Monikween:
u that is cultured asking about d sex life of an opposite sex on a social site?...ur brain tumor has grown beyond repairs
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by othuskyTM(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=35456404]If I no arrange the panties wella, why I go chop d kpekus??

Comfirm guy I like ur way wetin dey there? Ok what if she sick won't you help wash her things? Vise visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by ojilepikin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
williams368:

Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. The Nigerian man reading this post, can you?
I will do it over n over again. Let me ask all the guys who are saying they cannot do it a very simple question: don't your wife or girl friend wash your boxers or other inner wears? If ur answer is yes then I see no reaon why u should not wash your woman's undees.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by fyxboss(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Dat man is cursed, disgrace 2men
hmm, u think?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Caseless: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

my oga hope I never say something wrong
undecided undecided
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caseless:
undecided undecided

Talk na
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by seanby4konji: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
No be this hand weh i deh take press keyboard...

I never wash pant na on and off...If i come wash pant nko

Na to go deh sell recharge card....

God forbid bad thing...

Toto no be food.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by poyet(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why not? My wife was pregnant with our son and she was not very strong at some point, so I did it for her. I still do it when in the mood to do so! If she can was my clothes, boxer shots inclusive, why shouldn't I be able to do so?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Cashio(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
i can do that..but only wen she is not strong enough to do it herself.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by teemy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
it is not uncommon for ladies to drop undies at the laundry. if you can do it for an outsider then ... charity they say begins at home. purely a sentimental debate.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by patrickgeddes: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
sup oyinda..
Oyind17:
What's the big deal? if I can wash his boxers why can't he wash mine?

if you can go down on your lady with your mouth what's there to wash her panties, not as if I will leave my pant for him to wash but honestly you guys need to accept the fact that there's nothing wrong in doing it. some of u even use your mouths to off the pants. so kini big deal in washing it?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=othuskyTM post=35473490][/quote]I don wash am finish na 2 tell story how I take wash am remain..
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
patrickgeddes:
sup oyinda..

I'm good, u?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by RuffRhyder(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I can do it, but only when she's not feeling fine.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by prosperinall(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ OP did u by chance snap this pix at Otukpa Ochenehi street?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:
What's the big deal? if I can wash his boxers why can't he wash mine?

if you can go down on your lady with your mouth what's there to wash her panties, not as if I will leave my pant for him to wash but honestly you guys need to accept the fact that there's nothing wrong in doing it. some of u even use your mouths to off the pants. so kini big deal in washing it?
well done ma,I dey greet you o,well done ma
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
well done ma,I dey greet you o,well done ma

For?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

For?
every every gbogbo e
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

I'm good, u?
your market dey sell o
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by xeeco: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
I did it, I am doing it and I will do it the reason is becos. I love my wife. She left her family to be with me for life she Change her fathers name to bear mine, she gave birth to my children, as beautiful and educated as she was she loved me when I had no job doing my masters, I was trekking she married me. Now I am blessed I am a manager in an Oil and Gas company she still gave me the same respect from the start. I will wash anything more than pant for my wife. Only kids and the ignorant will denigrate their wife... I am not an advocate for girl friend... I am a christian I believe in marriage and true priceless and unconditional christian love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your market dey sell o

Meaning?
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Meaning?
the poster above me is hungry
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the poster above me is hungry

you did what I don't like but no p.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyind17:

you did what I don't like but no p.
thank you ma
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
and u can go rott in hell or betta still hug d nearest transformer

Lolzzzzzzz.....shut the fucck up, animal shit...idiotic slowpoke....next tym think before u cum to nairaland to type poo....lost in stupidness, coming to nairaland to expose her level of madness...
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dumbass,ure a worthless dog, it wasn't a must 4u 2comment on ma post, lyk I said b4 go hug d nearest transformer if ur paind
zaragal:

Lolzzzzzzz.....shut the fucck up, animal shit...idiotic slowpoke....next tym think before u cum to nairaland to type poo....lost in stupidness, coming to nairaland to expose her level of madness...
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by blackboy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
If yes if no , it's the husband's or boyfriend's prerogative and not about being wrong or right. It is when forced oe coerced to do it then the problem is there. How someone runs their relationship or family and it works for them fine. There is not one road to success but several. How you have sex with your wife or girl friend might be different from others so long as it works for both of you.
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by tobisco29(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed0336:
If I dont take care of her who will? grin

Not in dis kind of situation, it has a limit of how you show love and care...When is not your wife has no hands
Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by NobleG1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
williams368:

Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. The Nigerian man reading this post, can you?

Only a barbaric as*shole who's still stuck in 1815 mentality would say that. If you really love your woman and she washes your pant, why won't you do the same for her?

Women find men who do stuff like this very sexy. In fact, it turns women on real hard. That guy in the picture must have received many rounds of hot sex and his favorite food from his woman after washing those pants.

A happy woman has a happy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo by jerrymichaels(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
I could only do it on one condition,'' if God comandeth''

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.