Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. (1033 Views)

Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by raayah(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
/

1 Like

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by glimpse33(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Now if u place USA and iran visas make I chose, I prefer iran visa wifout any delay in tort

#raayah na ur topic be dis, come defend ur kind

3 Likes

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's entirely american affair. I don't give a damn
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by Emekamex(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sodom and Gomorrah are learners compared to the present day America.

1 Like

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by otr1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
And some men will start using female restrooms in the name of being transgender? Issokaygrin
It's making sense now

3 Likes

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by SOUNDKING: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
otr1:
grin
And some men will start using female restrooms in the name of being transgender? Issokaygrin
It's making sense now
if God did not punish America within the next 24 months,he owe soddom and Gomorah an apology.
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by otr1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
if God did not punish America within the next 24 months,he owe soddom and Gomorah an apology.
This is the message for them:
Matthew 11:23-24
23 And you, USAgrin, are you to be lifted up to heaven? You shall be brought down to Hades [the region of the dead]! For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have continued until today.
24 But I tell you, it shall be more endurable for the land of Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by SOUNDKING: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
otr1:

23 And you, USAgrin, are you to be lifted up to heaven? You shall be brought down to Hades [the region of the dead]! For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have continued until today.
24 But I tell you, it shall be more endurable for the land of Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.
how i wish they will read your post and turn to the part of rightiousness, cos i know,heaven and earth shall pass away but not an iota of his word will return to him without fufillment,I advice our African leaders to desist from such act cos America's downfall is non- negotiable. God bless Mugabe,GEJ, etc.

1 Like

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by omenalfa: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
US is a great country
Satan is winning this war
Please join the winning team
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by SOUNDKING: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
otr1:

I pray they repent,America ''in God we trust'', how come?,i see disaster,look at christopher columbus crying,George Washinton weeping,Abraham Lincon scrutinizing his legendry bible again, America should ask Babylon the great why it lie desolate today.
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by SOUNDKING: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
otr1:

I pray they repent,America ''in God we trust'', how come?,i see disaster,look at christopher columbus crying,George Washinton weeping,Abraham Lincon scrutinizing his legendry bible again, America should ask Babylon the great why it lie desolate today. For heaven and earth shall pass away but not an iota of his word will return to him unfufilled.
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by otr1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
I pray they repent,America ''in God we trust'', how come?,i see disaster,look at christopher columbus crying,George Washinton weeping,Abraham Lincon scrutinizing his legendry bible again, America should ask Babylon the great why it lie desolate today. For heaven and earth shall pass away but not an iota of his word will return to him unfufilled.
America iss that earth beast in Rev 13:11 who was a lamb, but now speaking like a dragon. They are doing their job-fulfilling their part of the prophecy.
The mark of the beast is actually a law like this gay law which will go against the LAW of God. As they're striving to ensure global acceptance of this gay law, so shall mark of the beast be enforced globally. Unfortunately, there will be little resistance because the world has already been prepared or rather, deceived to accept it. The few that would not obey would be killed.
This is just the beginning. They mean business.
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by blessnija: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
fp things dey smell
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by tucky200(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Now if u place USA and iran visas make I chose, I prefer iran visa wifout any delay in tort

#raayah na ur topic be dis, come defend ur kind
Eh eh..really ??
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by tucky200(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2015
I really hope the next president of america wouldn't be as devlish as obama,even though all of em are evil
Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by Viktor1983(m): 1:30am On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:
I really hope the next president of america wouldn't be as devlish as obama,even though all of em are evil

I'm hoping the republicans should occupy white house. These democrats are clowns.

1 Like

Re: U.S Justice Department Rules That Transgenders Are Allowed Any Bathroom. by mikolo80: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
simply make all public toilets private stall types.

(1) (Reply)

ABC Of Recalling A Law-maker In Nigeria / The Most Unlikely campaign Promise To Be Fulfill By This Administration? / BREAKING NEWS! Serious Riot In Aba, Police Kill 3, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.