Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Diary Of An Ex-aide To A Former Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diary Of An Ex-aide To A Former Nigerian President (280 Views)

I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Ex-aide To A Former Nigerian President by kunki90(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2015
1. “ Our economy should not have been this bad. When I was leaving office
about eight years ago , I left a very huge reserve after we had paid all our
debts . Almost $25 billion we kept in what they called excess crude. The
excess from the budget we were saving as reserve for the rainy days . When
we left in May 2007 , the reserve was said to have been raised to $35 billion . ”
Today , that reserve has been depleted . The reserve we left when we
finished paying all our debts , our debts that was about 40billion dollars , that
is including debt forgiveness, the remaining debt was not more than $3billion .
Our reserve after we had paid off this debt was about $45billion . As I said ,
they continued till the end of 2007 , I heard that the reserve increased to
almost $ 67billion before the end of the year . Our reserve now , learnt is left
with around only $30 billion . ”OBJ ON GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION ....SO MUCH MONEY SCATTERED ALL OVER EVEN THE PRESIDENCY NOR HIS SUBORDINATES DOES NOT KNOW WHICH IS WHICH........
.......COMING SOON,......AN INSIDERS STORY WITH PROOF
Re: Diary Of An Ex-aide To A Former Nigerian President by kunki90(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2015
BEFORE STORIES ARE UNRAVELLED .YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT 1)NIGERIA IS NOT BROKE AND AS NEVER BEEN AT ANY POINT IN TIME 2)THE PAST ADMINISTRATION DID THIER BEST AT CURBING CORRUPTION 3)A DEVIL CANNOT WORK AGAINST A DEVIL

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Curb Boko Haram By Our Collective Efforts / Like Okupe, Like Adesina; Boko Haram In Last Desperate Acts / Sucide Bomber Kills 6 In Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.