Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Need To Curb Boko Haram By Our Collective Efforts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need To Curb Boko Haram By Our Collective Efforts (281 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Curb Boko Haram By Our Collective Efforts by Ndkings1(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2015
ladies and gentlemen, please lets keep praying for the restoration of peace to the territories and districs of the northeast especially borno and its environs...peoples get killed every minute of the day...its even worst than the way its bein reported by media houses. Som die of hunger, som die of diseases, some ar dyin of anxiety and fear, som on their way to escape the vilages to d refugee camps got shot down or slaughtered ...som peopl nw sleeps on tree tops and in the bushes...the situation is too much, too critical and too dishearthening that it will take whole day to write about. Just a walk round some places will get one weeping....These ar your fellow nigerians, they ar christians and muslims...put yourselfs in the shoes of the maimed, the disfigured, the orphans, the bereaved, the homeless, the raped, the refugees and the casualities.
This is an act of genocide and if not mitigated or obliterated(if possible) by the collective efforts of nigerians through sensitization programs and campaigns,
i am afraid it might escalate to other parts of this country such as the southeast and soutwest and you will agree with me that, no city or town(considerinthe population) in the southeast can resist becomin a ghost town if hitted by boko haram the way maiduguri in particular has been struck by bokoharam in the past and now. In effect am saying that the south can withstand boko haram menace, so lets not just sit down, fold our hand and be looking upto the government alone. You and i can do somthing. PEOPLE ARE DYING!
Thanks - ND Kings
Re: The Need To Curb Boko Haram By Our Collective Efforts by Femistico(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
You can go ahead to render ur own service to nigerians..

I wish u goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Sucide Bomber Kills 6 In Nigerian Church / Breaking! Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Redeemed Church At Potiskum, Yobe State / Miss Me Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.