Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons (1101 Views)

$3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic / Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Authorities in Chad, Nigeria’s close neighbours, on Friday announced that it had seized a large cache of ammunition meant to be smuggled into the country by Boko Haram fighters.
The weapons, which include guns and rockets, were found in a house occupied by the insurgents during a raid by security operatives in N’Djamena, the capital of Chad.
According to the authorities, the weapons were buried in the courtyard of the house.
Security sources revealed that the seized weapons were part of a larger bulk that was to be smuggled into Nigeria by Baana Fanaye, a strategist for the terrorist organisation for Northern Cameroon and Chad, who was recently arrested by security operatives. According to a state prosecutor, Alghassim Khamis, around 60 suspected militants were arrested on June 27 when their hideout was raided by a combined team of operatives.
He said five officers and six militants were killed during the operation.
Despite a regional coalition led by Nigeria to strangle Boko Haram and its campaign of terror, the group has continued to kill and ravage communities in the Northern part of the country and nearby nations like Cameroon, Niger and Chad
http://www.punchng.com/news/chad-intercepts-nigeria-bound-boko-haram-weapons/
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Dedicating dis plot of land to Genea, I love u so much and I miss u.
#muah#
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Starships4u(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Thank GOD its over.....
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2015
make una dey fool una sef.

since Buhari was sworn in, we have not heard of any success against boko haram, not even a pic of during or after the battle do we see again.

sahara reporters have forgotten about snapping pics of soldiers running or fighting even the soldiers have stopped writing letters or complaining.
what has changed cos buhari said no money was in the treasury . shekau has disappeared, bring back our girls has ended, Ndume is on his way to hajj ,arms are now been intercepted without a single pics of it been released.

God is really patient with man

1 Like

Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by dayo23(f): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by AustineE1: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2015
The most annoying aspect is that ever since PMB took over,there has been no air raid by our Airforce and this is the most formidable modern combat system used against terrorists in parts of the world and GEJ used it to our advantage. PMB is so myopic,that he thinks bombing of Boko Haram targets amounts to bombing of North....Boko haram is now gaining ground with the speed of light,no wonder he once said that 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north'.
So sad,even the most patroitic among us,are beginning to lose faith is this country!
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Candyrain(m): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2015
These BH boys ain't even thinking of steaming down, just firing on all cylinders. Nigerian Army need to up their game if they're going to have a chance to take these guys down.
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by youngberry001(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2015
may God help us fight them.

#military
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Genea(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Meeeeee too sweetie,missing u like hell
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dedicating dis plot of land to Genea, I love u so much and I miss u.
#muah#
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
Meeeeee too sweetie,missing u like hell
How iz skool, and hope u doing fine today?
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Genea(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How iz skool, and hope u doing fine today?
sch is fyn and yes dear i am gud,u
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
sch is fyn and yes dear i am gud,u
Am in a perfect and stable condition, just dat its cold out here
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Genea(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Come lemme cuddle u and gv u body heat
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am in a perfect and stable condition, just dat its cold out here
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
Come lemme cuddle u and gv u body heat
I don hear!
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I don hear!
This guy and your hate shaa.. Only God will help you..
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Genea(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don hear!
am serious my boo boo
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Genea:
am serious my boo boo
Heard ma love! Just dat am not ready to become a father now.
Re: Chad Intercepts Nigeria-bound Boko Haram Weapons by Genea(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Heard ma love! Just dat am not ready to become a father now.
oh i see,no p dear

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Airport Shuttles Foist Hardship On Abuja Residents / Read This Hilarious Open Letter To Sen Dino Melaye / NSCIA Ekiti Replies Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.